4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hope he make more beastality animation like Mercy werewolf one. There is so few artist that make beastality and monster stuff.

4kai

Nov 21, 2020
If you click the link, it is neatly organized so you will easily be able to tell which ones you don't have. It's taken directly from the Patreon. Happy New Year!
There's one really new post you're missing which is dva riding, could you upload that as well? It's about a minute long and it came out like 7 hours ago. If not then no problem, I'm not to disturb any new years celebrations you have

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
There's one really new post you're missing which is dva riding, could you upload that as well? It's about a minute long and it came out like 7 hours ago. If not then no problem, I'm not to disturb any new years celebrations you have
NO!...jk, I uploaded it to the archive. You can click the link I posted above and find it under animations. I will post the same link just in case.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
why tf is one pic around 50 MB?! anyone have 720p/1080p versions for pics and vids?
he has the entire archive in those resolutions for public on this twitter
the archive hippios posted is the premium quality

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Man i wish VG would go back to the more classic cartoony appearance of the characters. these "semi realistic" versions look really uncanny. D.va looks so creepy in that new Xmas vid.
i shouldnt be complaining since im not paying for it but man. such a shame seeing such a great artist make his work worse by using creepy looking models.
Mercy andAshe look fine i guess but D.va and Tracer look so weird since he changed them

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
he has the entire archive in those resolutions for public on this twitter
the archive hippios posted is the premium quality
oh ok thanks! does the one by hippios have any bonus content or just the same as the public archive but with higher resolution?

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
oh ok thanks! does the one by hippios have any bonus content or just the same as the public archive but with higher resolution?
Yes, it does have some newer content, as well as bumping up the resolution of nearly all of them. If you go through the folders, you should be able to tell which ones are new.

Jun 3, 2020
S
Yes, it does have some newer content, as well as bumping up the resolution of nearly all of them. If you go through the folders, you should be able to tell which ones are new.
Sorry to ask - is there any way you could upload to a site that doesn't limit download storage? I want to be able to download the entire animations collections, but since it's 10 gigs i can't download it in one go.

• Sad
Reactions: Rexlust

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
S

Sorry to ask - is there any way you could upload to a site that doesn't limit download storage? I want to be able to download the entire animations collections, but since it's 10 gigs i can't download it in one go.
Unfortunately, Mega is the only medium that is relatively cheap for me. The best alternative for this would be to ask a mod if they could perhaps make mirrors. If I'm not wrong, isn't there a mega desktop client you can use that would allow you to download larger files faster?

Coloottl

Jun 27, 2019
Unfortunately, Mega is the only medium that is relatively cheap for me. The best alternative for this would be to ask a mod if they could perhaps make mirrors. If I'm not wrong, isn't there a mega desktop client you can use that would allow you to download larger files faster?
Mega has a quota of 4 gigabytes per ip for free accounts. And it is not convenient to reboot the router every time or use vpn / proxy.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes