jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
All this teasing with Lucah is making me want more scenes with her faster. Also, why does our character keep insulting her boobs? Her titties are fine, at least I find them quite pleasant. You'd think that to describe her nipples as 'grotesque' they'd at least be drawn more disproportionately, that's not a request to do so, but they seem fairly normal to me. Sure they're a bit large, but I've seen nipples that size before and I don't think it's that out of the ordinary. She's definitely within normal. Insulting her so regularly is kind of just making our character seem like an asshole, he hasn't gone out of his way to insult anyone else that way, even the ones he's raped. That aspect just feels like it's a bit overdone, like a very stale joke. I want to enjoy the scenes that contain her titties but I'm put off by the dialogue constantly describing how disgusting they are.

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
All this teasing with Lucah is making me want more scenes with her faster. Also, why does our character keep insulting her boobs? Her titties are fine, at least I find them quite pleasant. You'd think that to describe her nipples as 'grotesque' they'd at least be drawn more disproportionately, that's not a request to do so, but they seem fairly normal to me. Sure they're a bit large, but I've seen nipples that size before and I don't think it's that out of the ordinary. She's definitely within normal. Insulting her so regularly is kind of just making our character seem like an asshole, he hasn't gone out of his way to insult anyone else that way, even the ones he's raped. That aspect just feels like it's a bit overdone, like a very stale joke. Like, I want to enjoy the scenes that contain her titties but I'm put off the dialogue constantly describing how disgusting they are.
You're put off by the protagonist insulting someone's tits but not by them raping people? Ngl that seems kind of odd to me.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
You're put off by the protagonist insulting someone's tits but not by them raping people? Ngl that seems kind of odd to me.
My guy, it's a game about rape if you somehow haven't figured that out by now. My point was more about why a character exists for us to interact with if our character just can't shut up about how disgusting they find her. The dialogue takes away from the scenes with her in them. Your statement provides literally nothing of value to this thread.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
that's a very iffy philosophy. IRL, it's best to look for what they call "enthusiastic consent".

bang people that are into it and actively letting you know they're into it, not people that are just not saying no. if you miss a few bangs because you don't desparately rush things to fuck the girl that's still awkwardly on the fence or frozen up from some earlier bullshit she went through, I trust in all of your ability to pull tail and instead rail the hell out of her cute friend who kindly requested you accompany her upstairs as she wants your dick balls deep post haste

if you're ever unsure, a nice polite "you want this dick inside you, you beautiful fucking slut?" will generally suffice for determination
It is pretty iffy indeed, however, if a girl doesnt' want sex, it's pretty common for them to say "no" and deny it outright. I don't think anyone would just bear it all in silence if they don't want to partake on it.

But overall, i agree with you that the "enthusiastic approach" is the best approach, especially in today's world were just about anything can be used to decry rape (whether legit or not). I even like to go one step further and add to this conversation that "if you are ever in doubt whether she's enjoying it, stop immediately and ask her if it's okay to go on". I've heard that some women might ridicule you for being "weak" but better safe than sorry

All i'm saying is that, if a woman starts feeling uncomfortable at any time during the act, then make it a point to say it. What i meant by my previous comment that you quoted, is that if a girl was first willing to do it and even explicitly said "yes", then come up with a story afterwards that she started not liking it or feeling uncomfortable afterwards - it becomes hard to use this as evidence against the guy on court because you've put him in a state were he didn't know any better (though in the feminist courtrooms of nowadays, maybe not so much). But overall, i agree with you about the "enthusiastic approach" because personally, if a girl has even a sliver of hesitation in her wording and expressions, i'll drop everything in a beat.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Honestly neither does yours, as much as you tell yourself otherwise, but you don't see me acting like a dick about it.
If you act like a troll you get treated like a troll. A big shock I'm sure. I raised a fairly valid concern about the consistency of the main character and how certain dialogue felt out of place and detracted from scenes containing one of the characters. Your intelligent response was 'hurr durr, game has rape so it doesn't matter', which was completely irrelevant and answered absolutely nothing about the point I made. When you have nothing to add, please just don't talk next time and save people the trouble. If you hate rape content so much, why are you even here? I swear that some people just ignore the tag system.

• Angry
Reactions: Stupidkiller

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
If you act like a troll you get treated like a troll. A big shock I'm sure. I raised a fairly valid concern about the consistency of the main character and how certain dialogue felt out of place and detracted from scenes containing one of the characters. Your intelligent response was 'hurr durr, game has rape so it doesn't matter', which was completely irrelevant and answered absolutely nothing about the point I made. When you have nothing to add, please just don't talk next time and save people the trouble. If you hate rape content so much, why are you even here? I swear that some people just ignore the tag system.
I wasn't acting like a troll, I was genuinely amused by the disconnect between your discomfort over something so mild and literal rape. Last I checked you're not the only one that's allowed to make comments on here. And not once did I say I disliked the rape, where are you even getting that idea from besides your own imagination?
But do go off I guess. You clearly care about this far more than I do :D

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I wasn't acting like a troll, I was genuinely amused by the disconnect between your discomfort over something so mild and literal rape. Last I checked you're not the only one that's allowed to make comments on here. And not once did I say I disliked the rape, where are you even getting that idea from besides your own imagination?
But do go off I guess. You clearly care about this far more than I do :D
You claim you don't dislike the rape and yet make a big point about constantly mentioning the 'literal rape' and act like its existence invalidates anyone's opinion on literally anything about the game. Your reasoning is 'rape exists, nothing you say matters'. If you cannot understand why some would find a main character acting drastically different towards one particular character for very little reason in any way distracting, that just says something about your intelligence. And yes, you are very much acting like a troll, including the classic falling back on 'haha is joke I don't take anything seriously' when someone calls you out for being stupid, though I suppose your name should've been the hint. Your only contribution thus far has been attacking someone for stating that the main character going out of their way to describe how disgusting someone is during their content is offputting and distracts from said content, and your only rebuttal is 'the game has rape so anything they do doesn't matter'. Apparently character consistency doesn't exist and when rape is involved literally everyone who rapes has the exact same personality and nothing else matters cus hey they raped someone so that's their entire character. My guy, I'd just quit while you're behind, the longer you go on the more you make yourself look like an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dental Planger

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
-who the fuck has time to read all that drivel-
I used the word thrice, if there's anyone constantly mentioning it it's you. I'm not even gonna bother reading the rest because honestly you care way too much about a small comment and I really don't. Have fun being perpetually angry at people poking small fun at your very public comments I guess.

Mar 6, 2021
Well, here are my thoughts on the complaint about MC hating on big boobs maid: Yeah, devs should probably add an option for the MC not to insult her tits, but Idk, maybe MC hates big boobs? That would lead to some inconsistent writing. Her tits seem normal to me, also. Perhaps the goal is to present the MC as an asshole, but, even then, there's still the player choice not to rape, and, overall, the MC does not seem very evil at all, especially when you consider how he mourns the death of his friend. So, hmmmm, yeah, more dialogue choices with the maid would be cool.

Reactions: jsmitth529

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Well, here are my thoughts on the complaint about MC hating on big boobs maid: Yeah, devs should probably add an option for the MC not to insult her tits, but Idk, maybe MC hates big boobs? That would lead to some inconsistent writing. Her tits seem normal to me, also. Perhaps the goal is to present the MC as an asshole, but, even then, there's still the player choice not to rape, and, overall, the MC does not seem very evil at all, especially when you consider how he mourns the death of his friend. So, hmmmm, yeah, more dialogue choices with the maid would be cool.
Thank you for pointing it out. We were definitely planning more dialogue options for the scenes, mostly to define how mean you want to be towards the girls you hold. Unfortunately they got cut due to the time constraints. We'll probably add them back with the unity update- giving players more options is important, it's what makes or breaks an rpg.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you for pointing it out. We were definitely planning more dialogue options for the scenes, mostly to define how mean you want to be towards the girls you hold. Unfortunately they got cut due to the time constraints. We'll probably add them back with the unity update- giving players more options is important, it's what makes or breaks an rpg.
I like being nice towards the girls and seeing how much they get mind fucked by it :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Dental Planger

Testtset

Jun 21, 2018
After leaving the basement with the dolls i get told the inquisitor is upstairs, but I can't talk to anybody there? is the quest still unfinished?

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Overview:
In a world where evil has triumphed, one man sets forth on a journey that will change his life forever. Try to survive in this grotesque adult rpg inspired by Black Souls and YIIK. Will you make it through VIASTOPIA? Or will you succumb to the madness?​
For anyone who has actually played YIIK, this is such a deranged sentence.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes