Aug 20, 2018
Thank you for reporting. Where did that bug occur by any chance?
If it's a bug, walking around in the fountain room should help you open the menu.
I was never able to open the menu, even after walking thru the fountain room. If it helps, i was on easy and played until right after the underground pass. I also couldn't figure out/interact with the floating book. Also the bleeding effect on the overworld screen would not go away.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i cant open up the menu atall, since the beginning in the house, then proceeding to the cell, restarting also didnt help. im just unable to save period

edit: x isnt even recognized as a button period no matter where i can, in dialogue, combat X legit does not work as a button for me

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
i cant open up the menu atall, since the beginning in the house, then proceeding to the cell, restarting also didnt help. im just unable to save period

edit: x isnt even recognized as a button period no matter where i can, in dialogue, combat X legit does not work as a button for me
Thank you for your bug report. As a bandaid solution we'll add an alternative to an x button.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Very enjoyable game so far for me, however, the event after the fight with Emily and the reptile girls is bugged, you can't access the menu anymore until you get into another cutscene and you also don't get the Emily item.

Kıl kurdu

Aug 9, 2021
I can't open this door, I don't understand if the game is broken or I didn't do anything, I don't understand, this is the last switch, whereas my game mode was going to open the door easily, but a sister came and I beat her instead of running away from her and I took it with me, maybe she may have broken it.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Another bug (?): When you beat projekt-14 in the generator room and choose to rape her in the pussy she talks as if you are raping her in the ass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
I can't open this door, I don't understand if the game is broken or I didn't do anything, I don't understand, this is the last switch, whereas my game mode was going to open the door easily, but a sister came and I beat her instead of running away from her and I took it with me, maybe she may have broken it.
Did you interact with the generators in the room multiple times to turn them on?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes