Elf Truck

Feb 1, 2023
This is some weird shit but it plays a lot better than I thought it would, looks better in motion than the screenshots too.

Had the same bug as others, couldn't open the menu after beating the reptile women, it fixed itself after progressing to the book room after activating the 3 generators. I didn't fight the giant girl and couldn't find a way to hit the ghosts, after entering the room with the friendly skeleton, rat merchant and girls' rooms I can't leave anymore. I guess that's v0.1? So far I rate this :illuminati::illuminati::alien::alien: out of :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:, there is potential here.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
This is definitely a gem so far, combat is pretty good with it's own unique animations, agility being useful for something other than moving first.

Pretty decent plot, especially for a first release, loved the little bait and switch with the game presenting you 6 generic rpg classes and immediately switching them to "RAPIST" :ROFLMAO:

Graphics are pretty cool, shows that a lot of effort went into this game.

Only thing I disliked were the defeat game overs. While I usually prefer to continue after these scenes, some text would add a lot to these scenes. Same goes for the rapes, they just take it stonefaced, which is really odd.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Itgehbr

Feb 17, 2018
I really very enjoyed the idea, the beautiful art and the humor of this game. The protagonist evokes a pleasant impression of a rather eccentric, but quite sound person in his judgments*. (I would like to remind, that the most interesting trickster-like characters in the main role usually need to be unusual enough to maintain interest and be able to surprise, but not be completely insane, so that the plot does not turn into a hodgepodge of random events generated by the madness of the protagonist). In terms of gameplay, this is a nicely modified VX Ace RPG Maker.
Of the minuses of the gameplay (including bugs), I can note:
1) That pressing a counter/dodge while its effect is still active cancels it, causing damage to be taken where it shouldn't be.
2) The fact that all non-unique opponents are passed without damage and loss of mana, which makes any mini-games with them (mini-stealth in the showers and a game in the dining room, as an example) absolutely meaningless, since all non-unique opponents in the gameplay sense are just walking bags with free experience, killed without any losses, in a couple of the same moves, regardless of the enemy (which also makes all consumables in the game "boss-only").
3) An energy drink is bought from a rat for 10 and sold for 25, which leads to infinite money after a couple of transactions.
4) The game will not bring up the menu when pressing x / escape after a fight with three reptilian women (perhaps this fight should occur after pressing all three buttons, because of which the game does not work correctly?).
*5) The ability of the protagonist to rape and stuff into inventory (with jokes that the item is useless, but weighs little) his opponents, less than an hour after the tragic death of his (perhaps the only) friend, that looks too insane (the hero does not give the impression of a complete madman at the beginning of the game and I would like to see some kind of progression of his madness/corruption before he begins to do things as dubious, as in terms of his own survival (as to carry his defeated opponents with him), and in terms of morality (as to joke about it in a non-sarcastic manner immediately after the death of his friend, for whose life the hero risked his own (the problem here is not even in the excessive gloominess of this, but rather in violation of immersion, since the hero too quickly (instantly) goes from grief from the death of a friend and an oath to take revenge to stupid jokes about those whom he swore to take revenge on))). Such a quick change of tone is acceptable if you want to do a black comedy, but too exaggerated if you want to do an erotic thriller with black humor.
6) Too high randomness factor in fights (pink girl can kill you in a couple of turns just by applying poison, or die without causing damage thanks to counterattacks/dodges and triggering bleeding). However, this has been a common problem in the RPG genre since the days when DnD-like game creators decided that the ability to solve 90% of game situations in a single player game with the ability to save with a virtual die roll is a good idea (although subsequently the randomness factor has been significantly reduced and in RPG-Maker games it is mainly a 5% dodge/crit chance + total randomness of attacks on enemies without a mana system (the enemy can use its best attack 5 times in a row, starting from the first turn, or do not use it even once per battle)).
?) I'm not sure if it's a problem, since my eyesight is quite bad, but I spent some time looking for a rat in the library.

Good luck with your game! And just out of curiosity, I assume that the developer/s of this game is a Pole? (I just like to try to guess the origin of products and arts, such as video games).

P.S.
I didn't finish the current version because I really liked the game idea, but the game lacks polish (freezing in the blood pool area, the critical menu bug mentioned above, etc.) and I would like to replay the next version from scratch to enjoy the content more.

[I apologize for possibly incorrect punctuation, as I like to use long sentences in my speech, and English spelling rules are different from my native ones (I consult with Google translator about spelling, but he puts suspiciously few commas in adverbial phrases and complex sentences).]

Reactions: KinkreedTeam

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Dear Viastopia players

After receiving all your feedback about the many bugs plaguing our game, we've taken steps to get them fixed.
Here are some of the bugs we've managed to squash:

-menu should be working correctly after each scene (in case it still won't open, please tell us about that in the comments or contact us via mail at kinkreedteam@gmail.com)

-there should no longer be any issues involving the "X" button (if by any chance any issues will arise try disconnecting your gamepad- it seems to help)

-there shouldn't be any issues with the controls section

-the timer in the feeding room shouldn't break anymore

-emily should appear in your inventory

-there shouldn't be any loop errors with the queen scenes

The updated version is available on itch.io right now

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
We're not planning on any stat "nerfs". Building your own builds and investing your precious time into our game should be rewarded. Levelling up needs to feel empowering, not torturous and forced.
I meant mostly nerfs to evade for example, considering it gives you 100% chance of evading everything but debuffs for only 3 mana which is op af.
I mean, yes, everything is fine as it is (y).

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
How did you even manage to get 4 panties?? I've only managed to get 1!
One from The human girl, and one from each of the lizard girls (They are 3 girls) You can also get Projekt 14's panties and the queen's too, but that's after fighting projekt 14 obviously. I don't think you can get the ghost's panties, but i don't remember if i tried either.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
I managed to get 3 panties, invested in str and nearly killed her, but after that my next retry I just avoided her by turning on the generators the AI pathing isnt very smart so just go <------- and up and then ---> (turning on the generators as you pass by) she will get stuck on something

that being said I am disappointed we wouldn't drop to our knees and worship lizard girls butt
Honestly I fought her with no panties and still won, just make sure to use counterattack and double punch as much as possible and try to level to 3 before fighting.

Last edited:

NamRam

Mar 27, 2023
I don't know why but after i extract it, i cant get it to run it just pop up for a second then closes.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
The game is so fun , i like the rpg stuff and also the dark style it reminds me a bit of Junji Ito , the gameplay is noice and the scenes too , for a early version its good , hope devs keep making for X related scenes with more variety and maybe some extra X related scenes during the battles :D

Elf Truck

Feb 1, 2023
One more thing: the attack animations are cool and all, but they should play before the enemy takes damage, not after, it looks confusing right now.

And what is the point of taking defeated enemies into your inventory anyway? For me they all appeared after defeating the queen, no matter if I had them in the inventory.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
Inspired by yiik huh ? Reaaaaaaal promising description . What’s next ? An H platofrmer based off of mighty number 9 ? If there’s a 10 minute internal monologue about a cat in this game too I’m outie .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Viastopia-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
The ghost girls just walk right through me. Are you supposed to be able to enter combat with them? Also, running away from a fight leaves the screen entirely black.

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
The ghost girls just walk right through me. Are you supposed to be able to enter combat with them? Also, running away from a fight leaves the screen entirely black.
Thank you for reporting the issue!
We're going to provide another bugfix asap.

arg00n

Jul 23, 2021
I can't progress and probably need to get something from the dungeon. However I always get caught by the ghosts who at some point always encircle me (why are there more than one?) - and after 100 + attempts escaping always failed.

Other game calculate the escape chance with the stats and if the check fails you wasted your round while the enemy can still attack.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes