Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Gonna wait for a DL a few builds down the line, but animated pixel sex is right up my alley. For a degenerate like me, Pong was not only the first popular videogame but the first sex game as well :KEK: Looking forward to more, good luck BendStraw Group.

Reactions: rKnight

Itgehbr

Feb 17, 2018
So, I played 0.1.2.
My wishes and suggestions:
1) Delete unused RPG Maker files to reduce the weight of the game (for example, the contents of the Battlers folder).
2) Add mouse support to the main menu.
3) Add Options to the Main Menu and the ability to save general settings (for example, text style) (now when you restart the game, the font style in the menu (and dialogs when starting a new game, until the font style is selected) is always "Custom" (although if you exit game to the main menu without restarting it, then the font in the menu when loading and creating a new game will be the one you selected last time).
4) Add a button to hide text in dialogues (yes, many people like to mastur... look at standing character sprites during dialogue).
5) Add a description of the alternative buttons for skipping text (now it is Insert / X), confirmation (Z, Space, Enter), Menu (X, Esc) and hiding text to the management guide.
6) Add gallery.
?) I would like to see a Hard mode, but at the moment the game is full of more important things.
?) I would like to be able to skip cutscenes.

Bugs and problems:
1) The game gives a black screen after the battle with the reptilian at the bottom of the bloody pool (the second enemy in the location), which is treated by f5 and happens every time you end this fight. This bug did not come across to me in 1.0.
2) Incorrect skill work time (Try to use a counterattack before Peter's strike in Rage mode - the skill will not work, but will be displayed active until your next turn inclusive (although it should not), after which, if you activate a counterattack on your next turn (before the attack of the enemy (already out of rage), then it will not work, just as if you had not activated it this turn (the buff's activity counter will drop to 0 at the beginning of the enemy's turn and the skill's effect will not be applied), you can similarly activate dodge, and then a counterattack before any opponent's turn - the counterattack will be discarded and you will take damage (Your turn - Dodge -> Your turn - Counterattack -> Opponent's turn - Strike --> You take damage, although Counterattack should be active), also if "Your turn - Counterattack -> Opponent's turn - Strike (counterattack worked) -> Your turn - Counterattack" --> then it will autoreseted automatically and if the next turn is your opponent's turn, then you will receive damage).
3) The text of the names of the picked up items, both in the lower left corner of the screen and in the center, as well as the names of the characters above the dialog box, is always "Custom", which makes them difficult to read.
4) Enemies skill animations are shown after their turn.
5) In the location with the bloody pool, there are still terrible lags, also when reloading the same saves, the women reptilians at the top of the location could differ (for example, 1 time there was one girl going up, after which the whole column suddenly appeared, going from right to left (to the entrance to the location) and the first girl was built into the middle of the column).
6) If the possibility of escape is present from the beginning of the game, then this should be explained at the beginning, and not in a room with ghosts.
7) In the showers, to start the fight, you need the enemy to notice you, and he cannot notice you if you have already come close to him while he was standing with his back to you (solution: move back 1 cell and wait until he turns) (missing an alternative way to start combat is to activate an enemy by pressing Enter/Z/Space).
8) In the dining room, those opponents that did not have time to free themselves before the opening of the passage, will remain sitting in their places (thereby depriving you of the opportunity to gain experience for them (yes, the worse you go through this mini-game, the more experience you get)).
9) Dungeon stairway is a save zone, but the name of the location is written in black.
10) In the room with 4 hands, after the cutscene, autosave took slot #2 in the save list.
11) After you enter the player's dungeon, the game continues to play against a black screen (the menu works, etc.), if this is the end of the current version, then it is worth adding a disclaimer and returning the player to the main menu.

Good luck with the game!

Reactions: KinkreedTeam

Coomikaze

Apr 20, 2022
can anyone help me i just want to bet it onice
If you talked to the skeleton after activating all three terminals. There should be a cutscene in which he opens a passage. The passage is inside the fountain pedestal. It's not really visible, you can just try walking into the fountain.
1691166799980.png 1691166799980.png 1691166873841.png 1691166873841.png

Reactions: d1sc00v1ry

AmIaRobot

Nov 15, 2020
great concept, unique art, weird music/sound choices, lots of bugs :)
Overall, I am looking forward for future updates.
If there were actual combat rape moves, that would make the combat much more interesting.

Itgehbr

Feb 17, 2018
I unpacked the game files, removed unused files from the Graphics and Fonts folders and added cheats:

Now you can see all game pictures in the "Viastopia/Graphics" folder.

Source file sizes:
1) Installer - 418MB
2) Folder with the game - 450MB

File size after processing:
1) Archive - 312MB (74.6%)
2) Game folder - 344MB (76.4%)

Unfortunately, deleting unused sound files is problematic, because without a game editor, I can't see which files the game needs to work and which need to be deleted.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
The saves from versions 0.1 won't be compatible with 0.2
And what about the problem with the skeleton? I can't get farther than the first fight with the reptilians because when i talk to the skeleton in his cell the game crashes:cry:

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
And what about the problem with the skeleton? I can't get farther than the first fight with the reptilians because when i talk to the skeleton in his cell the game crashes:cry:
Go around and it should work. This will be fixed in 0.2.1 Przechwytywanie.PNG

Reactions: 5k1n3xt

Vakarians

Jun 8, 2019
Is there any content after the dream on the sofa? Quest "another headache" isn't marked as completed and I can't do anyhting else.

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes