5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Btw, for some reason if you choose the blank option under rape on Sarah's menu, it plays the animation from when project 13 raises her defense.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Where is the last generator? I am so confused. I got the east and south generator but west seems unfindable.
One is in the generator section where Projekt-14 chases you around and you have to rev up each generator to open the door, another is in the ghost section, and the final one is right next to where the rat sets up shop in the library.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Also, another bug, the second empathetic option in the date loops back to the start. Also, all of the options after the first set have tags after them, like empathetic_3c, which I'm not sure is intentional. I felt like I should report it in case it was a bug.

Edit: The date only loops back to the beginning if you choose empathetic for both of the first two choices. Maybe it's a fail state that didn't have its failure message attached properly? All the other date fails describe how you failed before kicking you out of the date or returning to the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: KinkreedTeam

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
One is in the generator section where Projekt-14 chases you around and you have to rev up each generator to open the door, another is in the ghost section, and the final one is right next to where the rat sets up shop in the library.
ah yes the rat one was the one i couldn't find, ty

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, I'd like to know how to go in the date with Sarah, I talk to her and nothing happens.
You have to choose to take them with you without raping them during their initial encounter. Otherwise the date option just doesn't show up and all you can do is rape them again. It makes enough sense that it may be the actual mechanic, but for all I know that could be unintentional. I'm leaning towards intentional though. If you want to 'date' them, which is actually just various ways of convincing them to obey you, you'll have to save the rape for after said convincing.

That also brings up a question though. Do your captured slaves react differently depending on how you go about convincing them? The various ways of going through Sarah's dialogue options definitely feel like they should lead to different outcomes in how she'd feel about you and her situation, my favorite thus far being Dom, Emp, Silent, Emp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5k1n3xt

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Does the new maid scene require a new playthrough? I loaded a game from the previous version at the end and haven't found out how to trigger it. Not sure if it's just me being dumb or if I missed a flag somewhere before the load point.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Does the new maid scene require a new playthrough? I loaded a game from the previous version at the end and haven't found out how to trigger it. Not sure if it's just me being dumb or if I missed a flag somewhere before the load point.
I just finished playing through a new playthrough (no rape path) and didn't find out how to trigger it either.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Also, found a bug where if you interact with the pillars on the throne room they briefly dissapear and then appear again

Reactions: KinkreedTeam

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
The scene is chance based, so you could just go in-between throne room and main dungeon, until it triggers- you'll know the scene is activated once you see Lucah on the ladder in the throne room.

FatManz

May 14, 2020
Hello im a joiplay player and it doesnt seem that i can go back into any saves when i click load in the main menu. Could be me but just letting you know!

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
The scene is chance based, so you could just go in-between throne room and main dungeon, until it triggers- you'll know the scene is activated once you see Lucah on the ladder in the throne room.
You mean the ladder that is in front of the portrait of the mc, right? I can't get the event to trigger, is it tied to an specific route?

standin

Jan 17, 2018
You mean the ladder that is in front of the portrait of the mc, right? I can't get the event to trigger, is it tied to an specific route?
Same trouble as you, and I've tried grinding it out with no progress across Life, Rape, and Death save files

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes