Sep 1, 2019
So once I defeat the queen and go through to the next area Emily is removed from my inventory. Another thing, the whole vibe of the game is weird, it seems like all the references to rape could just be swapped out and it could just be a harem gathering horror game. I like the art and the setting, but the story just feels... off? Like not fully thought out and just an excuse to put the word rape in every other sentence.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Every person who you have collected is emptied out of your inventory and put into cells as soon as you enter the area right after the queen. I also can't really think of what to say other than that I disagree. The story thus far feels pretty solid and like it has a clear direction, and you may not like the rape aspect but that does not mean it takes away from the quality of the game. It's also far from just a harem gathering game, as those don't usually let you instead kill every potential member to go down a different story path. The game is still in very early development, but what's there shows a lot of promise.

ezubera

Dec 26, 2021
damn i know its early but how is the next update coming along? when might we see it? this is great!

lokius72

Apr 22, 2019
The ghost section in the beginning is poorly implemented imo. A raw 50% coin-flip of having to restart and do the entire section over again because i got caught on yet another poorly lit object is tedious. At the very least i should have some sort of ability or weapon i could use to defend myself. Perhaps the MC finds bottles of holy wine on the ground. (temple, communion wine ect...) and after drinking the wine gains a status that temporarily gives his cum or piss holy water properties therefore dealing damage to ghosts. idk, just something so i'm not punished for exploring the map and picking up all the items.

Reactions: Majordeathwish

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
The ghost section in the beginning is poorly implemented imo. A raw 50% coin-flip of having to restart and do the entire section over again because i got caught on yet another poorly lit object is tedious. At the very least i should have some sort of ability or weapon i could use to defend myself. Perhaps the MC finds bottles of holy wine on the ground. (temple, communion wine ect...) and after drinking the wine gains a status that temporarily gives his cum or piss holy water properties therefore dealing damage to ghosts. idk, just something so i'm not punished for exploring the map and picking up all the items.
While I do agree that the 50% chance of dying is kinda harsh, at the same time, it's really not that difficult to explore that place w/o bumping into the ghosts man.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Viastopia-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: 格雷尔

jeebopbippy

Apr 29, 2020
Hope there's a way too go back to dungeons later on. Missed the pink girl because I wasn't sure where the line for her being unavailable would be and would rather not replay content. Overall good game, look forward to future updates

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmm, last time I played was 0.2 but there's nothing new popping for me... just the same 1 scene with each character in the dungeon, you can go up into the overworld but there's nothing to do there... so no idea how you get this new Sarah scene or anything else that's been added... 0 inclination to start over again though as it's rpgm so would be a ballache.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually very well made game, with art and everything. Very unique in art style.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Wow... WOW... WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Nice LORE, and consoleX90 graphics, like "Another worlds". 10/10

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mad I put off playing this game for so long. Easily one of the best new games to come out this year

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes