Mar 6, 2021
Game seems pretty interesting. I can definitely see the passion behind its development, especially when considering the animations. Sex scenes are hot. Enemies slowly getting mangled as they take damage is awesome! However, I do have some criticism: For some reason, counter-attack seems to randomly fail against physical attacks. Evasion seems to be 100%, which is great, I guess. Some of the bosses's attacks seems to lack a proper name. Kinda disappointed that I couldn't actually choose a class as well lmao, but not too disappointed.
Another thing, hmmmm, perhaps a revamping of the panty system? I just got past the queen, and so far, I don't think there's a reason to use them for points in anything other than attack, but I could be wrong. How about a skill tree full of passives instead of just boosting stats? That way, maybe you could get cool passives, like more pp regen, or maybe a healing skill, or Idk, Black Souls's OP acrobatics hehehe, oh, and some passives could be the stat boosters, I guess.
Is it impossible to get Projekt-14? i beat her but when i choose to take her she just ran.
Just use evasion, be lvl 3, put at all 4 panties before her into attack and use some mp restoring items from time to time. Oh, and use double punch to hurt her. Projekt 14 takes a while to beat, but is far from impossible.

Last edited:

halodeath12

Jun 7, 2018
After leaving the dungeon and talking to the nuns, what should I do, I went to the basement and killed Doll but I'm locked in the basement if I can do anything, does anyone know what to do?

Mar 6, 2021
We're still actively developing this quest, it'll be finished on the 21st of October.
Salutations, Mr dev. Could you answer my question in regards to the counter-attack skill? I swear it would sometimes randomly fail to work, which is why I began to mostly rely on dodging instead.

KinkreedTeam

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Salutations, Mr dev. Could you answer my question in regards to the counter-attack skill? I swear it would sometimes randomly fail to work, which is why I began to mostly rely on dodging instead.
Thank you for playing our game. We're aware of the issues persisting in the combat system and are planning a complete rework of all the skills.

Reactions: Dental Planger

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Ive already completed it. I have already killed the crab and obtained the pearl. But now I don't know where Im going... I looked all over the map and couldn't find it.
I passed that point and I do not recall picking up a pearl, so its probably not required to progress. (I think I missed the north area where the lizard ladies have gathered)

To find the 3 switches explore the areas adjacent to the fountain, spoiler below...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
I passed that point and I do not recall picking up a pearl, so its probably not required to progress. (I think I missed the north area where the lizard ladies have gathered)

To find the 3 switches explore the areas adjacent to the fountain, spoiler below...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, when you are done, talk to the skelly to proceed

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
BTW: should be pregnancy if the countries laws are no longer there/no moral compass in visatopia anymmore

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Think there's an unintentional bug, entering the automata basement reset my level to 1, making the fights against the automata even more of a grind (why 800 HP?).

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
The game says its inspired by Black Souls and YIIK; I know the one but what is YIIK? Is that an abbreviation of something?

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes