• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Does this mean the straight content is optional?
Yes, I'm trying to design the game in such a way that any unwanted content can be skipped.
This version is a sandbox, where you can choose which NPCs to interact with, so currently, any unwanted content can be skipped.
In future versions, I plan to implement an option to select unwanted content in the game settings, and the player will only receive the content they like.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
At this stage, it is a sandbox with the ability to interact with NPCs and the possibility of their transformation. The element of femdom is integrated into the gameplay, which becomes prominent if the player assumes the role of a female character with a dominance level exceeding that of the NPC, or vice versa, where a female NPC has a higher level of dominance compared to the player. The upcoming versions of the game will see an enhancement and expansion of content associated with this theme.
Will it be possible to use your mind control/transformation abilities to make NPCs dominant and/or rapey? Would love to be able, as a female protagonist, make men/futa dommey and rapey as minions to your other victims. And you, if you keep pushing it, because there's something just incredibly hot about being hoist (raped) by your own petard.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Will it be possible to use your mind control/transformation abilities to make NPCs dominant and/or rapey? Would love to be able, as a female protagonist, make men/futa dommey and rapey as minions to your other victims. And you, if you keep pushing it, because there's something just incredibly hot about being hoist (raped) by your own petard.
Yes, I plan to give players as many options as possible, including this one.
In future versions, there will also be an opportunity to take contracts for training such NPCs from factions.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Yes, I plan to give players as many options as possible, including this one.
In future versions, there will also be an opportunity to take contracts for training such NPCs from factions.
Yaaaasss...

There's just something about training/making strong, rapey minions that use and treat women like fucktoys and milkcows. While being a woman. And eventually they realize this.

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Get in the game, ask your roommate some questions and exit the room and see 20+ places to go, going to need some directions here.

Reactions: Huurn

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Thank you for your comment.
The love bar can be increased through Flirt actions and interactions (for example, the "Hug" action will only work if your friendship level is above 65).
It's also possible that the NPC is simply not interested in your gender, and you can find out about their preferences through conversations with the NPC.
Alternatively, if your dominance level is higher, you can persuade the partner through the "Persuade" tab.

The easiest way to increase the friendship level is through gifts and conversations about topics that the NPC likes (once a day, you can find out how the NPC feels about a particular conversation topic.)

I plan to implement this in the upcoming versions. NPCs will show more activity.
My Flirt does Not work with most NPC's, their Love/Friendship bar starts at 50-50 and is inversely propotional. The hug option increases love once and thats it, So im really confused . Gifts are prolly best, I didnt try it

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
With the stigma surrounding AI CG, it's not the greatest idea having the poster image be just that when there is no AI CG in the game.
This is assuming the game doesn't have AI CG since none of the screenshots have it and there isn't an AI CG tag.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I am planning a lot of tags: Pregnancy, slave training, mind control, NTR and more.
Unwanted content in the game will be skippable.
Skippable but still happens? as in unavoidable? I'd suggest a toggle at the start of the game. Especially if it's gonna involve ntr.
Ideally, if you opt out of sharing/swinging/cuck/ntr i'd like to not even get the option for those after initial one.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
My Flirt does Not work with most NPC's, their Love/Friendship bar starts at 50-50 and is inversely propotional. The hug option increases love once and thats it, So im really confused . Gifts are prolly best, I didnt try it
Flirting works provided that your friendship is above 60.
All interactions only yield a single increase in friendship/love points per day.

Reactions: panaeon and surfpup

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Skippable but still happens? as in unavoidable? I'd suggest a toggle at the start of the game. Especially if it's gonna involve ntr.
Ideally, if you opt out of sharing/swinging/cuck/ntr i'd like to not even get the option for those after initial one.
Yes, in future versions there will be an option to select unwanted content.

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
I played a little so far. You can interect just with males or females (or both, off course).
It's a slow progress, but you can change the sexuality, for example, straight guys to be bi/gay.

So far there's few gameplays mechanics, but the sandbox aspect it's already solid. I don't get how to rise sub stats by fighting/insulting, but by talk i know it's works. Basically, you must choose a "target" a woman/man you would like to interact and slowling rising affection with the one interaction by day and one type of gift (if you rise money to buy them).
So far, the money you can get it's a bit low, but i think with more updates, more ways to get money will be implemented and that's won't be a issue.
One weird thing: classes finish at 15, but students keep there until 20:00 doing nothing. And they arrive at 8:00. Like, where do you find theses students? :ROFLMAO:
It's a promising game, congrats to the dev. I hope to see more updates in the future. Like, what quests will be and such things. So far, the game has just some introduction and no more history content.

Reactions: panaeon

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
I played a little so far. You can interect just with males or females (or both, off course).
It's a slow progress, but you can change the sexuality, for example, straight guys to be bi/gay.

So far there's few gameplays mechanics, but the sandbox aspect it's already solid. I don't get how to rise sub stats by fighting/insulting, but by talk i know it's works. Basically, you must choose a "target" a woman/man you would like to interact and slowling rising affection with the one interaction by day and one type of gift (if you rise money to buy them).
So far, the money you can get it's a bit low, but i think with more updates, more ways to get money will be implemented and that's won't be a issue.
One weird thing: classes finish at 15, but students keep there until 20:00 doing nothing. And they arrive at 8:00. Like, where do you find theses students? :ROFLMAO:
It's a promising game, congrats to the dev. I hope to see more updates in the future. Like, what quests will be and such things. So far, the game has just some introduction and no more history content.
Thank you for the insightful response.
There is also the possibility of transforming NPCs through drugs and surgical operations.

Students also stay in class until 3 PM, but they can then be randomly assigned to this location. In the next version, I will prevent them from appearing in this location after school hours. Let's save the students from overexertion.:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: panaeon

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Hi, havent played yet (big download). Is there transformation of the MC in this game? Either currently or upcoming.
If yes what kind? :). m2f? Body swap/possession? something else?

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Hi, havent played yet (big download). Is there transformation of the MC in this game? Either currently or upcoming.
If yes what kind? :). m2f? Body swap/possession? something else?
Hi. In this version, there is the possibility of transformation for both the player and NPCs. This can be done through the use of drugs and surgical operations.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
almost 3gb for a first release?!!? thats either a shitton of content or a gif bomb, consider converting to more efficient formats man, else this will blow up way past 5gb in no time

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes