jastranger

May 31, 2021
Tried to cheat with Sugarcube but it doesn't work, why are the datas not modified it I tweak it?
I recommend using the TwineHacker browser extension. You can download it for FireFox or download the source to load as an unpacked extension for Chrome.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
I recommend using the TwineHacker browser extension. You can download it for FireFox or download the source to load as an unpacked extension for Chrome.

How does it work when intalled? I clicked on it & nothing

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
This game looks a bit similar to some old QSP game - EVIL, I hope that this one unlike Evil will be getting better and have a lot of content.
Would be nice to see new jobs, ability to open your own buisness legal or not, strip club, brothel management, or work there as simple employee, make youre own gang etc.

Reactions: MadProd

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Very impressive first release. Solid foundation of mechanics. It's a little heavy on being clicky, but that's sort of how html games work I suppose. Looking forward to having more options.

Something I wanted to note was that if you sleep after day change, say at like 1:00am, your sleep for the entire day, which I doubt is intentional.

Otherwise, thanks for your effort, good luck.

• Red Heart

jerui

May 17, 2018
How does it work when intalled? I clicked on it & nothing
Idk about chrome but for Firefox press F12, click on the >> arrows on the very top next to the Performance tab and select TwineHacker. The Filter search is kinda iffy at times and Ive noticed that certain variables only show up after some progression in other games, idk about this one. Some variables might be the same name as the ones in the game but some might not (e.g "money" is "money" in twine but sometimes its labelled differently like if the game calls it gold but the actual variable is called money, if that makes sense).

Dec 16, 2019
Looks pretty good for the first version of the game. Love that the interface isn't a fucking nightmare like many other games here, that being said I think you should really try to remove redundancies. Let me give you an example:

If I want to raise some character friendship I have to:

1. Click on the character
2. Click on the "chat" button
3. Click on the "talk" button
4. Click on the "talk about" button
5. Click on one of the topics buttons

And the worst part is that doing so inmediately throws me to the menu before even selecting the character. EVERY time I want to raise a single point of friendship I have to make 5 clicks which is just tedious.

And this extends to all other interactions with any npc.

I think this game would greatly benefit from just reducing the amount of submenus and just putting more options directly when first selecting the character.

This also applies to some places that kinda feel like extra steps for nothing, like when going to the dormitory or to college first you have a menu with a single option: to enter. I know you are probably thinking about adding more options there, but personally I would advise not overdoing it adding with too many places, some games end up making it a slog fest going from 1 place to another (talking about you, Glassix)

Also, I would highly recommend that you add the option to select the options with numbers on the keyboard, its a QOL change that makes any game with multiple menues way more comfortable to interact with.

1703719306770.png

Last edited:

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Really enjoyed what I played so far! I was wondering if you had any bigger plans for the fight mechanic or if it would stay as a singular stat check for each opponent. Since it seems like a portion of the game's story might involve fighting given the prologue and what I've seen on this board, I was wondering if more mechanics were being considered, like putting the player into a fight sequence, giving NPCs moves, or maybe some for the player to use/learn as a sort of puzzle?

I was also wondering if there were plans to have sexual encounters with people not just in the context of them being friends with/loving you, but also those who hate the player, like targeting the player sexually with scenes unique to low love/friendship.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Looks pretty good for the first version of the game. Love that the interface isn't a fucking nightmare like many other games here, that being said I think you should really try to remove redundancies. Let me give you an example:

If I want to raise some character friendship I have to:

1. Click on the character
2. Click on the "chat" button
3. Click on the "talk" button
4. Click on the "talk about" button
5. Click on one of the topics buttons

And the worst part is that doing so inmediately throws me to the menu before even selecting the character. EVERY time I want to raise a single point of friendship I have to make 5 clicks which is just tedious.

And this extends to all other interactions with any npc.

I think this game would greatly benefit from just reducing the amount of submenus and just putting more options directly when first selecting the character.

This also applies to some places that kinda feel like extra steps for nothing, like when going to the dormitory or to college first you have a menu with a single option: to enter. I know you are probably thinking about adding more options there, but personally I would advise not overdoing it adding with too many places, some games end up making it a slog fest going from 1 place to another (talking about you, Glassix)

Also, I would highly recommend that you add the option to select the options with numbers on the keyboard, its a QOL change that makes any game with multiple menues way more comfortable to interact with.
Thank you for the advice. I will try to improve the interface in the next version.

Reactions: surfpup

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Really enjoyed what I played so far! I was wondering if you had any bigger plans for the fight mechanic or if it would stay as a singular stat check for each opponent. Since it seems like a portion of the game's story might involve fighting given the prologue and what I've seen on this board, I was wondering if more mechanics were being considered, like putting the player into a fight sequence, giving NPCs moves, or maybe some for the player to use/learn as a sort of puzzle?

I was also wondering if there were plans to have sexual encounters with people not just in the context of them being friends with/loving you, but also those who hate the player, like targeting the player sexually with scenes unique to low love/friendship.
Yes, in future versions, I plan to improve, among other things, the combat mechanics. There will also be many unique opportunities related to the level of relationships, including sexual ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ridley77
Jun 21, 2019
can you add the option of having custom images/videos?. and the npc will have their own interaction like they will ask for sex, slap etc?. its feel empty doing everything.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
can you add the option of having custom images/videos?.
In the future, I might add the option to upload custom media. For now, you can replace existing media with your own, provided they are of the same type and have the same name.

and the npc will have their own interaction like they will ask for sex, slap etc?. its feel empty doing everything.
Yes, in future versions there will be more activity from NPCs.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes