MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Are there plans to sort the videos? Ex: if you're fucking a black man, it plays a video of you fucking a black man.
"Initially, I had this idea, but considering the skin tone of both partners, there would be too many combinations (white man - black woman, black man - white woman, etc.). Moreover, I would have to do this for all genders (male/female/trans). Plus, in future versions, I want to implement group sex with different numbers of participants, which further complicates things. Also, this would greatly prolong the addition of new genders (sissy/femboys, pussy-boys, etc.) and result in far fewer video files.

I am still considering how to do this without making it overly complicated. Possibly in the future, I might still do it."

Reactions: Melmoth99

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
I enjoyed it. I know you are already working on these, but I'll give feedback anyway.
The interface is nicely done, although a lot of clicks for conversations.
My biggest issue is having the same 1 picture for many, many characters. It's really off when the character is supposed to be 44, and you see an 18-year-old. Also, the images are kind of low-quality, or maybe it's just because I've zoomed in and have a big monitor. We definitely need more hot guys.
I thought maybe the Martial Arts Instructor would be the one for me, but despite him being very dominant, he is 100% passive in sex so far. I don't see my character being dominant or a fighter. Persuading him to change his sex role to be more active doesn't work, even though I have 100 friendship and 100 romance, so I'm hoping there will be a way for subs to influence their lovers in a non-forceful way that fits their personality.
Thank you. In the upcoming version, the interface for interacting with NPCs will be significantly faster and more enjoyable. Regarding the NPC images - I will add new ones and aim to reduce the number of repetitive images. As for persuasion, for it to be successful, your dominance level needs to be higher than that of the NPC, and the NPC's dominance level should be low.

Mar 5, 2018
"Initially, I had this idea, but considering the skin tone of both partners, there would be too many combinations (white man - black woman, black man - white woman, etc.). Moreover, I would have to do this for all genders (male/female/trans). Plus, in future versions, I want to implement group sex with different numbers of participants, which further complicates things. Also, this would greatly prolong the addition of new genders (sissy/femboys, pussy-boys, etc.) and result in far fewer video files.

I am still considering how to do this without making it overly complicated. Possibly in the future, I might still do it."
Ah, okay. Thats a little disappointing, but I understand.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
A couple questions, regarding this glorious playground: Will other npc's be able to act on their own agency if you (the player) have a solid relationship with them? For example, let's say you have properly seduced the roomie; can they seek out satisfaction or wake you in the morning with a bit of oral loving? Or perhaps one or both parties agree to a bit of a free use policy so when you encounter them in the 'wild' things get really spicy?

Will you be able to do silly nonsense like service somebody while the lecture goes on? Or seduce our gym trainer for a discount, or extra cooling down? (Or heating up.)

Will clothing or body types have a noteworthy use? If I'm a drop dead gorgeous 10/10 babe, with or without something extra, it feels like that should give some sort of advantage for suggestions and seduction. Same deal with you are physical 100 muscle chad, I should think.

Moreover, if we dress like a slut, "forget" to wear anything underneath a skirt, will we get propositioned or worse? Considering the fighting and fitness stats and all that. ...Although that brings up the question of potential 'law' enforcement, I suppose.

Love the concept and style of the game, and the ability to manipulate the physical and mental aspects. For grins and bimbo giggles I immediately tried (and succeeded) to turn my bloke into a dickgirl demi goddess, then started doing the same to the roomie, to embrace the way of the harlot. The real question is if you can slut it up as a whore with them at some point, haha. Perhaps run your own brothel? Time will have to tell. No regrets!

A fantastic start, and greatly looking towards watching this -much like my growing army of self made sloots- develop.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadProd

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
A couple questions, regarding this glorious playground: Will other npc's be able to act on their own agency if you (the player) have a solid relationship with them? For example, let's say you have properly seduced the roomie; can they seek out satisfaction or wake you in the morning with a bit of oral loving? Or perhaps one or both parties agree to a bit of a free use policy so when you encounter them in the 'wild' things get really spicy?

Will you be able to do silly nonsense like service somebody while the lecture goes on? Or seduce our gym trainer for a discount, or extra cooling down? (Or heating up.)

Will clothing or body types have a noteworthy use? If I'm a drop dead gorgeous 10/10 babe, with or without something extra, it feels like that should give some sort of advantage for suggestions and seduction. Same deal with you are physical 100 muscle chad, I should think.

Moreover, if we dress like a slut, "forget" to wear anything underneath a skirt, will we get propositioned or worse? Considering the fighting and fitness stats and all that. ...Although that brings up the question of potential 'law' enforcement, I suppose.

Love the concept and style of the game, and the ability to manipulate the physical and mental aspects. For grins and bimbo giggles I immediately tried (and succeeded) to turn my bloke into a dickgirl demi goddess, then started doing the same to the roomie, to embrace the way of the harlot. The real question is if you can slut it up as a whore with them at some point, haha. Perhaps run your own brothel? Time will have to tell. No regrets!

A fantastic start, and greatly looking towards watching this -much like my growing army of self made sloots- develop.
Thanks. :giggle:
I strive to give players the maximum freedom to do what they want and to change anything in the game world

In the next version, NPCs will become more active and will interact with the player depending on their characteristics. Interaction will be of different nature: friendly, aggressive, sexual and romantic.

Content with prostitutes will be expanded. Prostitutes will move to the red-light district. A pimp will appear, whom you can work for, forcing female/trans NPCs to become prostitutes and earning money from it. There will also be an option to defeat the pimp in a fight and take his place, becoming the pimp and earning income from prostitutes every day, while paying a percentage to the faction that covers prostitution in the city. Female/trans characters will have the opportunity to become prostitutes and work for the pimp.
But in one of the future versions, there will also be an opportunity to create a full-fledged brothel with various mechanics

Also, in the future I plan to add a lot of small events, similar to what you described

Jun 21, 2019

If you are going to do that I will pray for you, content that are not vanilla or lesbian and very specific are rare I remember trying to add custom trans(white)&(white)female to a game I waste 1 hour seaching anal creampie and only find 1.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
If you are going to do that I will pray for you, content that are not vanilla or lesbian and very specific are rare I remember trying to add custom trans(white)&(white)female to a game I waste 1 hour seaching anal creampie and only find 1.
Yes, I also spent a lot of time finding the right content. This also became one of the reasons why I decided to abandon the division of content based on skin tones. The first version of the sex system was much more extensive and interesting, with different positions and so on, but unfortunately, due to the time-consuming nature of content searching, much of the game had to be cut. I hope to restore this in the future.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I strive to give players the maximum freedom to do what they want and to change anything in the game world

In the next version, NPCs will become more active and will interact with the player depending on their characteristics. Interaction will be of different nature: friendly, aggressive, sexual and romantic.

Content with prostitutes will be expanded. Prostitutes will move to the red-light district. A pimp will appear, whom you can work for, forcing female/trans NPCs to become prostitutes and earning money from it. There will also be an option to defeat the pimp in a fight and take his place, becoming the pimp and earning income from prostitutes every day, while paying a percentage to the faction that covers prostitution in the city. Female/trans characters will have the opportunity to become prostitutes and work for the pimp.
But in one of the future versions, there will also be an opportunity to create a full-fledged brothel with various mechanics

Also, in the future I plan to add a lot of small events, similar to what you described
Haha, fantastic!
So, to throw a bit of a curve ball here, setting wise, because I love the concept of twisted heroics- what if you defeat the pimp, but are fine with being a prostitute yourself? Or with the games logic of letting them do what they want, perhaps you can defeat and train them to work for you, or under you, hur hur.

Or maybe you take up the pimps former duties so the girls and bois are looked after by the lesser of evils, i.e. you? Like, say the former pimp is an abusive piece of garbage, and why nobody will miss him, and while he likely pocketed his fair share of the take, he did his job. With them gone, there's a void the player ends up potentially filling, and the money still needs to come in-before things get dangerous. ...Thus the player is stuck between a rock and a hard(on) place.

While it's note *quite* a grimdark setting, it's still pretty rough. Perhaps a roommate, friend, or significant other ends up seduced or by poor luck/blackmail ends up in the sex trade, and that's how the player gets involved? I'd suggest family types, but given it's a Patreon thing, nah. (Save me, step-bro, I'm stuck!)

...It probably works better if there is a goal, task, or big money goal to motivate stuff, though.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020

only female and trans characters? That sucks. Sounds like this'll end up being another game where male protag gets left behind in terms of content.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
only female and trans characters? That sucks. Sounds like this'll end up being another game where male protag gets left behind in terms of content.
Male characters will receive an approximately equal amount of content as other characters. Moreover, there will be exclusive content available for male characters. In the future, with the introduction of brothel-related content, male characters will be able to work in a brothel.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The 4 eye blonde girl in the main page banner, don't you guys think the bag she's holding is weird? Should change the bag art if it's impossible to change the hand art position. Hope the devs notice such things when their doing cgai.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
It's a mess, too many characters & twin hack does not work
it does work you just need to pay more attention to what your doing for example, (= or + x ) wont do it but (_value =/+ x ) will. when typing the code in pay attention to the code under your line.

Last edited:

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
it does work you just need to pay more attention to what your doing for example = or + x wont do it but _value =/+ x will. when typing the code in pay attention to the code under your line.
Twine hacker does not even tell me if variables are to be modified

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes