Nov 13, 2017
i figured it out, type this shit into console and it works if u go to another location and go back into stats again

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.body.muscles.value = 100

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money = 99999

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.skills.battleSkill.value = 100

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.stats.orgasmControl.value = 100

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.stats.dominance.value = 100

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
i figured it out, type this shit into console and it works if u go to another location and go back into stats again

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.body.muscles.value = 100

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money = 99999

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.skills.battleSkill.value = 100

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.stats.orgasmControl.value = 100

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.stats.dominance.value = 100
theres also stats.energy._value = 100

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
The game obviously has a huge groundwork set up, but it suffers from a lack of feedback and satisfactory indication that any action you take is having any kind of effect. I got into the game knowing immediately my goal was to convince the first random male NPC I found to have feminizing surgeries etc.

The first stumbling block, just getting them to like you, you're overwhelmed with options on how to talk to them, and no indication of what varying talking options do, it comes off as variety for variety's sake whether that's true or not. Now, this wouldn't be necessarily bad, but if each has varying degrees of effectiveness for "convincing NPCs" depending on their personality, which is usually the case with these games, it's important to make the information readily accessible once the protagonist has learned that info, preferably visible or accessible with ease from the conversation menu itself, to make convincing NPCs easier.

Even if you want it to be grindy and challenging, it should be done with some form of skill-check system that at least gives the impression of immediate progress. My experience left me feeling that it would be an insurmountable obstacle, because there's no evident way of telling an NPCs preferences, how effective your convincing is compared to other methods, what the potential consequences or gains for each particular action are, which wouldn't even necessarily bad if it was a small set of options, but it isn't.

The result of all this is that just getting some random NPC on board with you feels immediately like a massive chore, there's no personality to them so the experience of winning them over is meaningless, it's just cycling through menus over and over and experimenting, with perhaps some RNG thrown in. It needs to either be simplified and made more accessible or given a serious vfx/sfx facelift to make the experience feel like something is happening. Preferably both.

A great game to look at for inspiration is Influencing, which while also largely boils down to menu cycling and branching dialogue options, it becomes much more immediately apparent what works, what doesn't, and more importantly as you learn more about a character and work on them it becomes apparent that they have a personality that you are effecting in real time, while also giving you a steady feedback that you are winning them over or not, and if not, why.

Reactions: mco and akinit

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
The game obviously has a huge groundwork set up, but it suffers from a lack of feedback and satisfactory indication that any action you take is having any kind of effect. I got into the game knowing immediately my goal was to convince the first random male NPC I found to have feminizing surgeries etc.

The first stumbling block, just getting them to like you, you're overwhelmed with options on how to talk to them, and no indication of what varying talking options do, it comes off as variety for variety's sake whether that's true or not. Now, this wouldn't be necessarily bad, but if each has varying degrees of effectiveness for "convincing NPCs" depending on their personality, which is usually the case with these games, it's important to make the information readily accessible once the protagonist has learned that info, preferably visible or accessible with ease from the conversation menu itself, to make convincing NPCs easier.

Even if you want it to be grindy and challenging, it should be done with some form of skill-check system that at least gives the impression of immediate progress. My experience left me feeling that it would be an insurmountable obstacle, because there's no evident way of telling an NPCs preferences, how effective your convincing is compared to other methods, what the potential consequences or gains for each particular action are, which wouldn't even necessarily bad if it was a small set of options, but it isn't.

The result of all this is that just getting some random NPC on board with you feels immediately like a massive chore, there's no personality to them so the experience of winning them over is meaningless, it's just cycling through menus over and over and experimenting, with perhaps some RNG thrown in. It needs to either be simplified and made more accessible or given a serious vfx/sfx facelift to make the experience feel like something is happening. Preferably both.

A great game to look at for inspiration is Influencing, which while also largely boils down to menu cycling and branching dialogue options, it becomes much more immediately apparent what works, what doesn't, and more importantly as you learn more about a character and work on them it becomes apparent that they have a personality that you are effecting in real time, while also giving you a steady feedback that you are winning them over or not, and if not, why.
Thank you for your feedback. I have already started addressing this issue to improve and clarify interactions with NPCs

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
You've got a great groundwork laid out as others have said, and as such your success will be determined by the shier number of player/NPC interaction combinations that you will make possible in the game. Best of luck, I'm looking forward to it.

As a side note I'll be the first here to suggest F/F corruption incest, you have no idea how desperately that is wanted in these places. And not the "ah I actually kinda like it wow" kind but the realistic, forced corruption.

Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadProd

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
If you are going to do that I will pray for you, content that are not vanilla or lesbian and very specific are rare I remember trying to add custom trans(white)&(white)female to a game I waste 1 hour seaching anal creampie and only find 1.
Just a quick tip for next time: That search'll go a lot faster if you're not doing it one handed

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If you play a female MC, can you have only lesbian/trans romance and sex (avoiding any straight romance and sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
If you play a female MC, can you have only lesbian/trans romance and sex (avoiding any straight romance and sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?
Yes, it is possible. In the current version, the content is practically equivalent for each type of MC, and there is an opportunity to avoid any undesirable content. In the future, I will create a lot of content for each type of MC. Additionally, I plan to add a content filter that allows avoiding undesirable content.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, it is possible. In the current version, the content is practically equivalent for each type of MC, and there is an opportunity to avoid any undesirable content. In the future, I will create a lot of content for each type of MC. Additionally, I plan to add a content filter that allows avoiding undesirable content.
Thanks for your reply.
I will try this game when I've finished the ones I'm currently playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadProd

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Will we expect to see traps and femboys, and can we play as one?
Yes you can play as a trans MC, feminizing your male MC. In the future, there are plans to add various types of MC.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes