MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
I think I'd rather see a handful of fleshed out characters with personality, rather than dozens of copy/paste generic NPCs. I'd be much more willing to grind out relationship with a character that doesn't feel like all of the other characters.
In the future, during story updates, individual story NPCs will be introduced. Working on the individuality of regular NPCs is currently one of my top priorities. I will gradually be adding more individuality to NPCs in updates.

Jun 21, 2019
If you decide to use images for different skin tones here is black and asian F&M pack: obviously F&F M&M T&F T&M T&T would be missing but it is just a little start

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
No, once you become a pimp, you won't be able to work as a prostitute anymore. However, this option will be available when the update with the brothel is released.
Alas! Not even free 'lancing'? Something to look forward to, I suppose. The slooty union of tramps, temptresses and femboys shall rise one day, mark my words!

...In all seriousness though, it's wonderful to see this continue to thrive as you work on your unique blend of smut exploration. I do agree some actual unique personalities would be lovely to have here and there, though it looks like you are also on your way with the traits stuff.

A best friend, or a slutty bestie with a heart of gold but a habit for finding trouble (and getting you in trouble as a result, if you don't leave him/her out to dry) could be fun. Could also be a neat intro to the prostitution angle, I suppose. ...I feel like I mentioned this before. Apologies if I have, haha!

Maybe a unique professor of some kind?

While it's not outright prostitution, what about things such as camming or vids? Seduce, corrupt, or join the roommate as they use their skills to pay the bills, mayhap?

This one is a little wild and randy, but maybe if you have a lover that is max love, horny, and aggressive, they go all free use mode, waking you up with sex, or doing the horizontal bop if they encounter you in the wild. (Or vice versa, haha!)

Cheers!

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Thank you for the feedback. In the future, I plan to add an NPC customization option before the game starts. Additionally, I plan to introduce various story modules that will alter the game world, such as the bimbo world, feminization world, etc.
That's good to hear.

I'm looking forward to making all of the NPCs big-dicked futa that are happily rapey and actively like it when you try to say No.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Alas! Not even free 'lancing'? Something to look forward to, I suppose. The slooty union of tramps, temptresses and femboys shall rise one day, mark my words!

...In all seriousness though, it's wonderful to see this continue to thrive as you work on your unique blend of smut exploration. I do agree some actual unique personalities would be lovely to have here and there, though it looks like you are also on your way with the traits stuff.

A best friend, or a slutty bestie with a heart of gold but a habit for finding trouble (and getting you in trouble as a result, if you don't leave him/her out to dry) could be fun. Could also be a neat intro to the prostitution angle, I suppose. ...I feel like I mentioned this before. Apologies if I have, haha!

Maybe a unique professor of some kind?

While it's not outright prostitution, what about things such as camming or vids? Seduce, corrupt, or join the roommate as they use their skills to pay the bills, mayhap?

This one is a little wild and randy, but maybe if you have a lover that is max love, horny, and aggressive, they go all free use mode, waking you up with sex, or doing the horizontal bop if they encounter you in the wild. (Or vice versa, haha!)

Cheers!
Thank you. In the future, during story updates, I will be introducing individual story NPCs. Additionally, I will continue working on enhancing the individuality of regular NPCs; it is one of my current priorities. New character traits will be added, and I will also incorporate new systems to make regular NPCs more unique.
Events involving romantic partners, etc., will also be included.:)

Reactions: Laughingfox

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Solid Progress! You seem to have quite a large vision, but tbh this sort of update relatively quickly is rather reassuring that you can deliver on it. Steady improvements. QOL increase. Very happy with it.

It's a neat little system. Looking forward to see it develop.

One thing I might note, is that it would be nice if there were more ways to increase energy, like napping or somesuch. Lot of days end super early just due to how fast you spend it. I imagine that will become a bigger issue when there are more things to do, and your time becomes more valuable.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dunno if it's been reported or not, but if you are forced to work from failing to combat the pimp, and choose to jerk off for whatever reason, the scene locks with nowhere to go.

Also, after nearly a week of being a less than glorified pillow princess, it still constantly remarks that " Your anus is not yet sufficiently trained, so penetration causes you pain. " You'd think of after seven days of literal trial by fire you'd be a bit more broken in.

Also the pimp has crazy endurance, goes for seven or more scenes at a shot, then can loop back to the start with the rng.

Will there be an option to have trans girls also seek out hookers and whores for satisfaction? Asking for a friend.

One more bit - wee typo, items in the clothing store are all written as Buisnes instead of Business.

Last edited:

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Solid Progress! You seem to have quite a large vision, but tbh this sort of update relatively quickly is rather reassuring that you can deliver on it. Steady improvements. QOL increase. Very happy with it.

It's a neat little system. Looking forward to see it develop.

One thing I might note, is that it would be nice if there were more ways to increase energy, like napping or somesuch. Lot of days end super early just due to how fast you spend it. I imagine that will become a bigger issue when there are more things to do, and your time becomes more valuable.
Thank you for the feedback. In the next version, there will be more ways to replenish energy.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Dunno if it's been reported or not, but if you are forced to work from failing to combat the pimp, and choose to jerk off for whatever reason, the scene locks with nowhere to go.

Also, after nearly a week of being a less than glorified pillow princess, it still constantly remarks that " Your anus is not yet sufficiently trained, so penetration causes you pain. " You'd think of after seven days of literal trial by fire you'd be a bit more broken in.

Also the pimp has crazy endurance, goes for seven or more scenes at a shot, then can loop back to the start with the rng.

One more bit - wee typo, items in the clothing store are all written as Buisnes instead of Business.
Thank you for the feedback! I will fix these bugs.

Will there be an option to have trans girls also seek out hookers and whores for satisfaction? Asking for a friend.
If you're asking whether there will be trans clients when the MC works as a prostitute: All clients are NPCs in the city randomly chosen by the system if they have a penis and their sexual stamina is not equal to 0.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Is there any possibility of letting us change how likely other characters are to have a given sexual preference?

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Is there any possibility of letting us change how likely other characters are to have a given sexual preference?
You can convince them to change their sexual preferences. In the future, I will add an option to customize NPC generation at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: meleaguance

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Male characters will receive an approximately equal amount of content as other characters. Moreover, there will be exclusive content available for male characters. In the future, with the introduction of brothel-related content, male characters will be able to work in a brothel.
Making exclusive content for certain genders, for absolutely no reason, makes a game that's already quite empty feel even more empty. There's no reason for gender-exclusive content.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Making exclusive content for certain genders, for absolutely no reason, makes a game that's already quite empty feel even more empty. There's no reason for gender-exclusive content.
If any content is available for any MC gender, the point of choosing a gender disappears, as the only things that change are the images and pronouns.
Gradually, I will be adding content for all genders of the MC, so that playing as different genders provides a unique experience

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
one of the things that is driving me nuts is lowering NPC's dominance, since you can only instill submissiveness once a day, kind of too grindy. especially when you are trying to feminize them

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes