yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Viceburg-0.0.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: MadProd

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi dev, about the filter is it tick to turn off or untick to turn off? Please state in your game like (on by default), (untick to turn off) or something.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Uh it might be a good idea to include a cheat mode for the character friendship etc
Because holy moly what a grind.

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
I've searched for game like that for a while and I really like what I've seen this far, very nice game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
tbh - i have no idea what to do. You can go to the auditorium, but I dont see a button to attend classes? In general there is nothing to do and just a army of generic npcs.

The UI is clean and what is there looks solid, but there is nothing to grab my interest to even try to grind at all.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
The game has improved. Especially the markers in conversations make it easier.
It's still a grind, but that's perhaps by design and also has a function. It won't make me all powerful in a few weeks.

As for bugs:

If going to sleep after 12am (24:00) the time does not reset to 7am (07.00) the same day, but to 7 Am the next day.

So, for example, if I get back from the gym to the dormitory on september 18th on 12:05am and press sleep, I wake up at september 19th at 07.00 am instead of september 18th am. This results in missed classes. please make it so that I will wake up at 7 am the same day.

Also, waiting should restore some energy since I am not actively doing anything. Just a few basic conversations and work drain my energy leaving me unable to train. Sure, I can buy energy drinks, but they are expensive AF.

It doesn't have to regenerate much, about 5 for 15 minutes will do.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I think I'd rather see a handful of fleshed out characters with personality, rather than dozens of copy/paste generic NPCs. I'd be much more willing to grind out relationship with a character that doesn't feel like all of the other characters.

Reactions: Warden97 and nazuky

Warden97

Mar 25, 2017
tbh - i have no idea what to do. You can go to the auditorium, but I dont see a button to attend classes? In general there is nothing to do and just a army of generic npcs.

The UI is clean and what is there looks solid, but there is nothing to grab my interest to even try to grind at all.
Class doesn't start till 9am, which NPC's will tell you randomly sometimes. Monday-Friday. I got a game over my first run because I never went to class. :cry:

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
A suggestion to let you modify NPCs as a whole before starting the game, the same way that Degrees of Lewdity does.

Let you set NPC gender/genitals (separately), along with aggressiveness, dominance and submissiveness. Right now, with it being random, a lot of NPCs are effectively just a drain on the game's resources because they're pointless to the player character. You can waste time trying to change them, or just look for an NPC that already matches what you want, taking less time.
It's just easier to let you make sweeping generalities, and then play from there, just like DoL.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
A glorious update so soon? Tempt me with a good time, why don't you. I may just have to become a supporter at this rate.

Actually, an important question before I dive in: Can I work as a prostitute with the others even if I defeat the pimp, for the good of the land? Best to lead by example, after all!

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
The game has improved. Especially the markers in conversations make it easier.
It's still a grind, but that's perhaps by design and also has a function. It won't make me all powerful in a few weeks.

As for bugs:

If going to sleep after 12am (24:00) the time does not reset to 7am (07.00) the same day, but to 7 Am the next day.

So, for example, if I get back from the gym to the dormitory on september 18th on 12:05am and press sleep, I wake up at september 19th at 07.00 am instead of september 18th am. This results in missed classes. please make it so that I will wake up at 7 am the same day.

Also, waiting should restore some energy since I am not actively doing anything. Just a few basic conversations and work drain my energy leaving me unable to train. Sure, I can buy energy drinks, but they are expensive AF.

It doesn't have to regenerate much, about 5 for 15 minutes will do.
Thank you for the feedback. This bug will be fixed.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
A glorious update so soon? Tempt me with a good time, why don't you. I may just have to become a supporter at this rate.

Actually, an important question before I dive in: Can I work as a prostitute with the others even if I defeat the pimp, for the good of the land? Best to lead by example, after all!
No, once you become a pimp, you won't be able to work as a prostitute anymore. However, this option will be available when the update with the brothel is released.

Reactions: Laughingfox

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
A suggestion to let you modify NPCs as a whole before starting the game, the same way that Degrees of Lewdity does.

Let you set NPC gender/genitals (separately), along with aggressiveness, dominance and submissiveness. Right now, with it being random, a lot of NPCs are effectively just a drain on the game's resources because they're pointless to the player character. You can waste time trying to change them, or just look for an NPC that already matches what you want, taking less time.
It's just easier to let you make sweeping generalities, and then play from there, just like DoL.
Thank you for the feedback. In the future, I plan to add an NPC customization option before the game starts. Additionally, I plan to introduce various story modules that will alter the game world, such as the bimbo world, feminization world, etc.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes