jastranger

May 31, 2021
how do i sissy someone
You need high dom stat, for them to like you, and for them to have very low dom stat. But first you need estrogen, you can buy it at the clinic. Then you use the persuade menu to convince them to take a drug and select the estrogen.

btw, dev, the buttons for persuading for drugs and surgery don't respect an NPC's gender and uses "her" for males

Reactions: Melmoth99

egesel

Feb 2, 2020
You need high dom stat, for them to like you, and for them to have very low dom stat. But first you need estrogen, you can buy it at the clinic. Then you use the persuade menu to convince them to take a drug and select the estrogen.

btw, dev, the buttons for persuading for drugs and surgery don't respect an NPC's gender and uses "her" for males
dom 55 musc and fight 100 but They refuse to drink estrogen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
Great fun so far. I like changing others in games.

Dev. How do I get the game to call a man with vagina a pussy-boy or something? I see the game has shemale's for when the men have had drugs to feminize them but they still have a penis.

Also why does game change the clothes to female, just because the doctor turned his penis into a vagina? Man with a vagina can still where men's cloths. I'd change the script to test if the transsexual person has taken hormones of there new gender before changing their cloths.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Great fun so far. I like changing others in games.

Dev. How do I get the game to call a man with vagina a pussy-boy or something? I see the game has shemale's for when the men have had drugs to feminize them but they still have a penis.

Also why does game change the clothes to female, just because the doctor turned his penis into a vagina? Man with a vagina can still where men's cloths. I'd change the script to test if the transsexual person has taken hormones of there new gender before changing their cloths.
The system identifies a man with a vagina as a girl, and therefore changes his clothes to women's. In the next version, I will improve this system. Also, I plan to add a clothing store and the ability to give clothes to an NPC so that they can wear them.

In future versions, I plan to categorize pussy-boys and sissy/femboys as a separate gender and add specific content with them, including in the sex system.

Jun 17, 2017
Any plans of having any blonde characters? And some handsome guys? All the male characters are pretty mid, to be honest.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Any plans of having any blonde characters? And some handsome guys? All the male characters are pretty mid, to be honest.
Yes, in future versions, I will update existing characters and add new ones. All characters are created using AI to enable a smooth transition from male to female, as well as an age transition. Each character has 7 transitional images depending on their level of feminization.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I enjoyed it. I know you are already working on these, but I'll give feedback anyway.
The interface is nicely done, although a lot of clicks for conversations.
My biggest issue is having the same 1 picture for many, many characters. It's really off when the character is supposed to be 44, and you see an 18-year-old. Also, the images are kind of low-quality, or maybe it's just because I've zoomed in and have a big monitor. We definitely need more hot guys.
I thought maybe the Martial Arts Instructor would be the one for me, but despite him being very dominant, he is 100% passive in sex so far. I don't see my character being dominant or a fighter. Persuading him to change his sex role to be more active doesn't work, even though I have 100 friendship and 100 romance, so I'm hoping there will be a way for subs to influence their lovers in a non-forceful way that fits their personality.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes