May 31, 2019
What, ain't never heard of "skinny fat"?
You know, when someone isn't overweight, but eats like someone who should be overweight, doesn't exercise, and generally leads a non-active lifestyle. But without getting fat. Livin the dream of the genetic lottery.
It might not be a "real term", but me and my close relations have definitely used the term a good number of times.

Now if the author had included commas (like they should), a "Skinny, fat, black girl (student)" would definitely raise some eyebrows.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
will preggo/ marriage or such elemnts be there in future? also maybe lust should make people more likely to grope u, and not your relationship with them, Last question- can u make it so that even u can fear an NPC, but u will not flee the area, but they can screw u if you are afraid? just some suggestions.

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Really enjoyed this update! Is there any chance in the future to set the ratio of male/trans/female characters as well as default sexual preference chances for a generated file? Definitely have a some preference and feel like I gotta restart the game a few times to find it. Keep up the good work regardless!

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
will preggo/ marriage or such elemnts be there in future? also maybe lust should make people more likely to grope u, and not your relationship with them, Last question- can u make it so that even u can fear an NPC, but u will not flee the area, but they can screw u if you are afraid? just some suggestions.
Yes, I plan to add many such elements. In the future, lust will play a bigger role. Regarding fear of NPCs, something similar will be added in one of the future updates.

Really enjoyed this update! Is there any chance in the future to set the ratio of male/trans/female characters as well as default sexual preference chances for a generated file? Definitely have a some preference and feel like I gotta restart the game a few times to find it. Keep up the good work regardless!
Thanks. The next version will feature the ability to customize the generation of NPCs and the player.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ridley77

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I've checked back a few pages and not seen anyone talk about this. But WTF is with the no sex till they are afraid of you?!?! I am finding this hard to accept. But if there is a logical reason, then I can handle it.
The game needs more/different photos and gifs/clips in it to match up with the gender, skin color/race and the same of the partners. Takes a lot out of the game. I would also suggest cum shots, creampie options and things like that.
Over all, not bad for an early game, I hope to see some of those changes in a future update.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
having a bad end with such an incomplete game is an insult to beta testers (gamers)
shift delete this piece of *** I spent 1 hour on, and never look back on it

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Thanks. The next version will feature the ability to customize the generation of NPCs and the player.
This is great to hear, I also found it tedious to restart several times in a row to get my roommate and some key characters to generate in a way I'm happy with. I actually went into the media files and swapped some of the face pics around to make it easier to get a good initial generation.

Reactions: MadProd

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
I've checked back a few pages and not seen anyone talk about this. But WTF is with the no sex till they are afraid of you?!?! I am finding this hard to accept.
What are you talking about ? Just raise their affection, then their love. You don't need fear at all. And if even that feels too bothersome for you, just insult an NPC, and you can have sex with anyone after winning the ensuing fight with them.

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
having a bad end with such an incomplete game is an insult to beta testers (gamers)
shift delete this piece of *** I spent 1 hour on, and never look back on it
It's very clearly a WiP and the updates have been pretty substantial too. Currently the skeleton of the game the creator is working on. Totally on you for not figuring that out until an hour within.

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
i assume theres an option to alter what is generated in the future since i had to restart several times to get what i wanted

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
I've checked back a few pages and not seen anyone talk about this. But WTF is with the no sex till they are afraid of you?!?! I am finding this hard to accept. But if there is a logical reason, then I can handle it.
The game needs more/different photos and gifs/clips in it to match up with the gender, skin color/race and the same of the partners. Takes a lot out of the game. I would also suggest cum shots, creampie options and things like that.
Over all, not bad for an early game, I hope to see some of those changes in a future update.
The fear thing is the game assuming you're walking up to the person and telling them you're fucking them right now.
If you immediately reenter the conversation screen and go into interactions, that button should be replaced with 'Ask for Sex', which will work if you have love high enough.

What are you talking about ? Just raise their affection, then their love. You don't need fear at all. And if even that feels too bothersome for you, just insult an NPC, and you can have sex with anyone after winning the ensuing fight with them.
The fear message seems to be when the game thinks you're telling your partner sex is happening right now, as opposed to the ask for sex option pulling a Buffalo Bill ( )

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
When I have to reload the save the message
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'music'). Aborting.
appears. However, I went to the save editor, looked at all the variables called "music" to see if there were any changes... And there were no changes (All have a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4)

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
When I have to reload the save the message
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'music'). Aborting.
appears. However, I went to the save editor, looked at all the variables called "music" to see if there were any changes... And there were no changes (All have a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4)
Was your save created in version 0.0.3?

Reactions: kryanBR
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes