Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
I looked some in the post, and didn't see anything, but why when friendship is 100, love is 100, and I ask for sex, does it give me a message about fear not being 80? It's a female, she prefers manly, I'm a man... so what gives? do I need to beat her ass before she'll have sex with me? LOL

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
I looked some in the post, and didn't see anything, but why when friendship is 100, love is 100, and I ask for sex, does it give me a message about fear not being 80? It's a female, she prefers manly, I'm a man... so what gives? do I need to beat her ass before she'll have sex with me? LOL
This is most likely a bug. Try suggesting it to her again. It will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
This is most likely a bug. Try suggesting it to her again. It will be fixed in the upcoming patch.
If it helps, the cause for this is that sometimes, when you're in the "romance -> interaction" menu and you click on one of the first options, like "hug", the game then takes you back to that "interaction" menu but the "ask for sex" button has been replaced by the "sex" button from the "aggressive -> interaction" menu. Since the names are so similar, it's easy to not realize that it's a different button.

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
If it helps, the cause for this is that sometimes, when you're in the "romance -> interaction" menu and you click on one of the first options, like "hug", the game then takes you back to that "interaction" menu but the "ask for sex" button has been replaced by the "sex" button from the "aggressive -> interaction" menu. Since the names are so similar, it's easy to not realize that it's a different button.
Yes, thank you, I've already fixed this issue. A patch with fixes for the discovered bugs will be released shortly.

Reactions: Maxxie42

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Patch 0.0.3d has been released.
  1. Bug fixes
  2. Adding an option for smooth background appearance (Can be enabled in the "Options" tab)
  3. Text correction

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Viceburg-0.0.3d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
No, reducing fight skill is not possible. However, the next patch will introduce the option to surrender.

ok for now i edit the save file, and set the value of battleSkill to 1, and i notice you have planned more interessing feature like
orgasmControl
lipsSize
teeth
hair
hands

more interessing are here, i dont think testing change anything for now
"status": {
"alcoholIntoxication": {
"_value": 0,
"_max": 100,
"_min": 0
},
"drugIntoxication": {
},
"dirt": {

i also notice you have add this value "satiety" to 100, changing do something?

if someone is interessed i can alter money in the game, but for me playing is not a real problem if you start as female

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
if anyone need i start with a lot of money i add some edi save file

Male and Female , if you anyone need i can try to make any modification send me yours save file and i edit it

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
ok for now i edit the save file, and set the value of battleSkill to 1, and i notice you have planned more interessing feature like
more interessing are here, i dont think testing change anything for now
i also notice you have add this value "satiety" to 100, changing do something?
I plan to add many stats, some of which are already in the code, but have not yet been implemented in the game.

Aug 13, 2017
Is there going to be a "co-relation" with picture's/gif's with the chosen "race"(eg. white, black or asian)?
Now this is just very"rng", if I play as a white woman, in some scenes I'm suddenly a black woman sucking a white cock, altho the scene should be the other way around.......or is there a fix for this? as it is now, I can play as an asian man, and in one scene from the other there can be a white woman fucking my cock, and the next scene there is an asian woman sucking my cock..............this "confusion" totally ruin the immersion of the game on my part..........So please,
is there a plan to make this more "consistent"?

MadProd

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2019
Is there going to be a "co-relation" with picture's/gif's with the chosen "race"(eg. white, black or asian)?
Now this is just very"rng", if I play as a white woman, in some scenes I'm suddenly a black woman sucking a white cock, altho the scene should be the other way around.......or is there a fix for this? as it is now, I can play as an asian man, and in one scene from the other there can be a white woman fucking my cock, and the next scene there is an asian woman sucking my cock..............this "confusion" totally ruin the immersion of the game on my part..........So please,
is there a plan to make this more "consistent"?
Yes, I'm already working on it.

Reactions: Turd Fergusson

neshiloki2

Nov 21, 2021
Just for fun i made a female Doom Slayer Save

2k of every item in the game
200 sexual stamina
50,000 of energy
70 milion of dollar
300 in muscle, battle skill an dominance

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes