Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
this is unfortunate, did they say the reason?

Ps; I quickly read their Content Policy and "understand" the reasons for the refusal. As to why DoL is there, I don't know, I don't think the simple "This work of fiction contains content of a sexual nature..." is a decent excuse.
They closed my application and then sent an email saying that I was timed out for not responding, which was impossible to. Can't find my original application anymore.

I'll look around at the others but the bestialtity parts may cause issues.

So I seem to have an issue where any battle I get into I can attack once but after I will be unable to do any commands even if they die, it won't show any buttons to press, it happened in my own saves and the save files included in the download, I want to say it happened around the time I met Satty and started exploring the library in the lake cave, but I'm not too sure
Broken ally assistance. Bede the nun and succubus powers cause problems. I think I fixed them in an update, but try this version and see if it fixes it.

How do you leave hell with the gate closed? Save for using the emergency exit...
There's a power that lets you transport via bed, and there's a demon with a bed in the temple if you explore Hell a bit.

View attachment 3525258

This option leads to an infinite loop.
Fixed, I moved the trigger further up the questline where it belongs.

fighting leads to soft lock sometimes
Problem with succubus powers and Bede the nun. I think I fixed them, try this version and let me know if it fixes it.
fighting leads to soft lock sometimes
Is there a certain enemy that causes this? I can't find anything that stands out as causing a lockout.

Reactions: Vombatidi

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
They closed my application and then sent an email saying that I was timed out for not responding, which was impossible to. Can't find my original application anymore.

Broken ally assistance. Bede the nun and succubus powers cause problems. I think I fixed them in an update, but try this version and see if it fixes it.

There's a power that lets you transport via bed, and there's a demon with a bed in the temple if you explore Hell a bit.

Problem with succubus powers and Bede the nun. I think I fixed them, try this version and let me know if it fixes it.

Is there a certain enemy that causes this? I can't find anything that stands out as causing a lockout.
I have interacted with the two beings there. If this involves completing each statue... I am not sure what I need to do next. I am aimlessly interacting with everything in the hopes something will happen.

The Bede event remains completely stuck. Prison for me remains broken.

Try going to the bandit camp and trying to help out. That is where I currently encounter it even with the file you provided.

On an unrelated note, what am I supposed to do with deer offspring? Why cannot horse offspring be dropped of at my own farm rather than family farm?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I have interacted with the two beings there. If this involves completing each statue... I am not sure what I need to do next. I am aimlessly interacting with everything in the hopes something will happen.

2. The Bede event remains completely stuck. Prison for me remains broken.

3. Try going to the bandit camp and trying to help out. That is where I currently encounter it even with the file you provided.

4. On an unrelated note, what am I supposed to do with deer offspring? Why cannot horse offspring be dropped of at my own farm rather than family farm?
1. Completing each set of statues is part of an end game questline.

2&3. Can I see your current save so I can see if I can reset/solve the issue? It's a really weird bug I can't replicate.

4. You should be able to do it with a barn, let me change a few things so you can drop them off without one.

neolancer

Jan 6, 2021

any outside of avedon if you need my save so that you can see I'm happy to send

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021

Strange. Can't you put a disclaimer like DoL and close the question? A work of fiction, they are all people dressed as animals etc...

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Founds some more additional content, there's still more i have to go through.
Here are some issues and dead ends i found;

-The School-policy for clothing - getting rid of uniforms - still results in an error.
-In the 'Other avedon' you still can't look for 'her' in the forest as the other death suggested. - Leads to a broken button.
-At the sleepy fox in, sometimes 'a girl tries to get your attention' pops up - Blank screen, no picture/text.
-In the Arena, you can't click on 'visit a zombie girl' - leads to an error.
-The quest Port of famine wants me to get the warehouse repaired. Got the windows borded up, but that's all i could find. Seems stuck?
-If you click on 'maceasy' after summoning her in the portal room, it leads to an error and a screen you can't get out of.
-Getting to the new sultanate with ... 'lonely island' results in you being stuck there with no way to access the ship from there.

Also, after what happened so far, bede is gone.
Do we get her back? I was so in for the monster-nun sex!
She is a demon, of sorts. Maybe with the demon nuns?
Maybe have some abominations with her, roaming the hideout, defending it?
More demonic creatures and abominations would be dope to have there and do things to.

Also, trying to make the guards look away in the arena, in order to free(?) the wolf doesn't work.
He doesn't want anything to do with me since he recognizes me as the one who put him there.
Looks like he can't be satisfied after a match either. Kinda confused, what is it that i'm missing?

Last edited:

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1. Completing each set of statues is part of an end game questline.

2&3. Can I see your current save so I can see if I can reset/solve the issue? It's a really weird bug I can't replicate.

4. You should be able to do it with a barn, let me change a few things so you can drop them off without one.
Sure but, I cannot figure out what I need to do next. I do like the open world and non-descript hints but sometimes the hint should indicate a more specific place for each statue. It is a bit too cryptic.

Would also be nice to be able to relocate them from one farm to another. Attaching the save.

As you can see below, even if I get thrown to jail, I lack the option of not paying. Not sure why public nudity is listed.

1712740728822.png

Sorxas

May 16, 2019

Doesn't look like it fixed it, I was indeed a succubus and had unlocked Bede, but when I tried the update you linked it still wouldn't show any options and when I swapped to Acrobat it also was giving the same problem

Sorxas

May 16, 2019
Ok, so I think I found out what is causing it, when I had the goblin wife stop following me it fixed the issue, when I had her rejoin it started breaking the fights again

OlaftheBard

Feb 28, 2019
Just downloaded the game and QSP player for the first time. Whenever I try to create my character, I get to 'choose a race', select what I want, only for it to go back to 'choose a race'. I don't know if I fucked up somehow or even how I did.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I fixed some stuff on my end but I'm not sure if the last one was a bug or acting as a placeholder?
Gonna leave the location, line, and variables I changed down below in case this can be fixed for future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Sure but, I cannot figure out what I need to do next. I do like the open world and non-descript hints but sometimes the hint should indicate a more specific place for each statue. It is a bit too cryptic.

2. Would also be nice to be able to relocate them from one farm to another. Attaching the save.

3. As you can see below, even if I get thrown to jail, I lack the option of not paying. Not sure why public nudity is listed.
1. There's a few quests that tie into specific parts of other quests. The problem is I write the quests one at a time so the tie in doesn't exist originally.

2. I'll add some ways to remove your deer too while I'm adding horse movement. I may tie it to your home bed for ease of having them on the farms.

3. Going to jail is not paying. The church pays 30 gems a day of a prison sentence. As for the random crimes, there are some situations where guards just lie.

Ok, so I think I found out what is causing it, when I had the goblin wife stop following me it fixed the issue, when I had her rejoin it started breaking the fights again
I assume you have First as a daughter, because if you have your goblin wife with you and First exists, she helps in battle.

Except I forgot to add stats to First when she aided in combat. Fixed.

Any tips on how all of the extra classes work, the ones not available from the start?
The Artificer allows you to make little drones that collect items for you. Having the water wheel at your farm or wearing the artificer armor powers them forever, but you can also make power cells using the solar battery that Dana had you work on. The materials are based on where you release the drones, so various items are collected that are needed in relatively high quantity for some quests such as wood, ore or fish.

The Infested Class is one of the evil classes, kidnapping and spreading tentacles along the northern road. You're going to be in a constant fight against guards from Fort Reach and Avedon, but the rewards in both experience and money are higher than anything else you can earn normally.

The Succubus Class is a sex based class, and simply having sex levels up the Succubus that you are imitating, allowing you more of her powers like an aura, flight, and the ability to choose to be rewarded with gems or experience via sex.

Founds some more additional content, there's still more i have to go through.
Here are some issues and dead ends i found;

1. -The School-policy for clothing - getting rid of uniforms - still results in an error.
2. -In the 'Other avedon' you still can't look for 'her' in the forest as the other death suggested. - Leads to a broken button.
3. -At the sleepy fox in, sometimes 'a girl tries to get your attention' pops up - Blank screen, no picture/text.
4. -In the Arena, you can't click on 'visit a zombie girl' - leads to an error.
5. -The quest Port of famine wants me to get the warehouse repaired. Got the windows borded up, but that's all i could find. Seems stuck?
6. -If you click on 'maceasy' after summoning her in the portal room, it leads to an error and a screen you can't get out of.
7. -Getting to the new sultanate with ... 'lonely island' results in you being stuck there with no way to access the ship from there.

8. Also, after what happened so far, bede is gone.
Do we get her back? I was so in for the monster-nun sex!
She is a demon, of sorts. Maybe with the demon nuns?
Maybe have some abominations with her, roaming the hideout, defending it?
More demonic creatures and abominations would be dope to have there and do things to.

9. Also, trying to make the guards look away in the arena, in order to free(?) the wolf doesn't work.
He doesn't want anything to do with me since he recognizes me as the one who put him there.
Looks like he can't be satisfied after a match either. Kinda confused, what is it that i'm missing?
1. Fixed. There were some bugged variables. I am going to redo the school system entirely, by the way. It's all going to change.
2. I need to push the main story a little further so that you can meet the person who is supposed to be there.
3. That's from a scrapped way for girls to try and pick you up at the bar. I'll fix it so it works.
4. I know. I forgot to add them in the last update. It's fixed in the new one.
5. Technically you can do it if you're a catfolk or a fairy, but the other ways to complete that quest are not available at this moment.
6. Fixed the missing semicolon.
7. The Sultanate is nowhere near complete. It's going to be the same size, roughly, as the current island and the current island is still only like 60% done.
8. If you died to Plague with her in you, she is dead. It's one of those 'reduced to atoms' death that there is nothing left.
9. Does your character know how to break collars? It's the grey book you find in the maceasy library or that the goat demon gives you.

I fixed some stuff on my end but I'm not sure if the last one was a bug or acting as a placeholder?
Gonna leave the location, line, and variables I changed down below in case this can be fixed for future updates.

1. Fixed. Not sure why I added knightsword and boneflail as variables, they're unique weapons. It's set to 2 now, going down to 1 when you pick it up and 0 if you equip it.
1a. Also, there's a lot broken with that area. You're supposed to have to fight three guardians and it skips that quest for some reason.
2. Whoops. Fixed.
3. Fixed.
4. I am in the process of fixing Bill and Annette joining the PC. The dual questline to meet both of them has been buggy from day one.

Kel2513

May 16, 2019

6a. Sex with wolves also sometimes increases guy sex count. Happens when pc gets a mutation in wolfden. Also happens after wolves fuck pc mouth and pussy scene.
6b. Getting raped by wolves after saving someone in forest also increases guy sexcount. Didnt increase animal sex count.
6c. Defeated the alpha wolf but after having sex with wolves few more times the wolf bitch trait triggered and the alpha is back. Not sure if intended.

7a. Level of sex with horse(Demon) count increases by 4-5 per instance of sex. Not sure if intended or if it has any use.
7b. Sex with horse doesnt increase anal/vaginal sex count.
7c. Btw is there a horse cock transformation? I only found wolf tf so far.
------
About wiki. Honestly, i think a pdf would be enough if websites arent cool with the content of Vicindio. It doesnt even have to have links to redirect towards specific content if there is a proper index.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
8. If you died to Plague with her in you, she is dead. It's one of those 'reduced to atoms' death that there is nothing left.
Nooo! If i would have known before q.q was really fond of bede.
Is there a way or a 'cheat' to get her back?#

Given the 'reduced to atoms' thing, probably not, but maybe.. Magic?! Magic can make it happen, right??! :D
Or the thing firestarter had going? Like return to the place she will be re-born or smthn.
Maybe with the demonic nuns?

Also, i checked the library - I believe i already got the book and i'm past the demon, i guess?

There's no book to be read in my inventory, hmm

Last edited:

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I have the same issue. I defeated the ghost in library->chose option Take the book->book is not in inventory.
Chose option to search for magic books and it gave me a book which teaches ice spike.
Edit: where do i find this goat demon?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes