• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Bug Need Quick fix
1.Bess can't move to anywhere even I already have farm.
2.Goblin wife didn't get pregnant when I fuck her (already test more than 50 time no result) but when double team with Percy she got impregnant by Percy in one time.
3.Onsen boyfriend(Aka town BF) still appear in onsen after already become his gf if you meet him again in there while still his gf his apartment will gone unless you become his gf again ( his name will change too after that).

2hayasi2

Oct 31, 2019
then i press wait for knock in wolf den there is an error
Area:eek:n visit
Code:116
Desc:Bracket not found

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I have a bug were I am unable to attack. Anyone able to help?
I can't load that file for some reason. Can you try it again?

Can't find Bess. After your introduction, I went by the barn, but I don't find her anymore.
I added a fix.

Bug Need Quick fix
1.Bess can't move to anywhere even I already have farm.
2.Goblin wife didn't get pregnant when I fuck her (already test more than 50 time no result) but when double team with Percy she got impregnant by Percy in one time.
3.Onsen boyfriend(Aka town BF) still appear in onsen after already become his gf if you meet him again in there while still his gf his apartment will gone unless you become his gf again ( his name will change too after that).
1. Fixed both.
2. Bad RNG, which is unlucky. There's a 20% chance for pregnancy.
- You can go get vines inside you from tentacle island and let a doctor do unethical things to you in Monduval to unlock Fertile Womb, which lets you get pregnant 100% of the time
- You can also meet a dude in the sewers to delivers/sends you to a Goddess that gifts you the Fertility Spell which makes it 100% for female npcs
3. Fixed, I think. I changed a few variables around but I couldn't replicate the issue.

any knotting scene has an error proc. View attachment 3610324
Adding in the Bard ability for skillchecks left an extra bracket I didn't notice the first time.

what does this mean? is the the lizard race start?
Yeah, the Lizardfolk brother in the Tribal Lizardfolk start. Not that interesting at the moment, I don't think I got their sex scenes up yet.

then i press wait for knock in wolf den there is an error
Area:eek:n visit
Code:116
Desc:Bracket not found
Fixed.

1. it looks fine to me.
2 the 4th screen shot has some info i zeroed in on for no particular reason and/or interest (it's just under the name).
I didn't like how it formatted the races in 3x3 grids so I made it a checkerboard pattern. To do so I needed 10 races when the game previously only had 9. Guess I'm adding kitsune now.

Reactions: Serpream

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Haven't thought about this game in a bit so I went to replay through it and noticed that gobwife can't get pregnant by the player. So I decided to look through the code and find out what's wrong and while I have no idea what I'm doing an hour later I made a "fix" I think the sex system got changed for gobwife at some point and she didn't receive the correct values because of it, so no matter how hard you try she'll never get pregnant outside of Percy that is. My fix is just me editing her sexname to Goblin instead of goblin(creative I know) and then adding in new entries exclusive for the name(just coping goblin though) and then making the code trigger to say she's pregnant. Should be bug free but maybe Solid Snekk would know better then me. I also set it to last 5 days because I have no idea how long she's suppose to normally.
-Fixed file should be working properly and hopefully not have any imaging errors beyond the usual stuff.

Last edited:

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Haven't thought about this game in a bit so I went to replay through it and noticed that gobwife can't get pregnant by the player. So I decided to look through the code and find out what's wrong and while I have no idea what I'm doing an hour later I made a "fix" I think the sex system got changed for gobwife at some point and she didn't receive the correct values because of it, so no matter how hard you try she'll never get pregnant outside of Percy that is. My fix is just me editing her sexname to Goblin instead of goblin(creative I know) and then adding in new entries exclusive for the name(just coping goblin though) and then making the code trigger to say she's pregnant. Should be bug free but maybe Solid Snekk would know better then me. I also set it to last 5 days because I have no idea how long she's suppose to normally.
-Fixed file should be working properly and hopefully not have any imaging errors beyond the usual stuff.
Solid Snekk
yep this problem that I have ;w;
even if it bad RNG but since it have 20% success but I try 50 time it still didn't even get her pregnant this clearly bug.

TheBlindSteve
Thanks for fix I will test it again.
it work probably now.

Last edited:

tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
I agree, def a bug with goblin wife pregnancy to get First. Probably 100s of tries, and no results with goblin wife specifically.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
No, that's exactly the fix. I got it up in the next version too.

Guess when I went though and added the random bar sex I accidentally cut off goblin wife from getting pregnant.

Reactions: Vombatidi

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Found a pretty substancial bug in character creation in that if you keep backing out of a race selection you get the mutations of each one. Like I've got a lizardman with fairy and holastar traits.

Was gonna report the wolf cave sex being broken but it looks like it's already been reported.

tending to your preggers female dogs is broken

entering det's office produces an error.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Alright, here's the list of the bugs encountered in the 1.99.31.1 version:
1. When learning something as a student, Second Period progresses time to 23:05
2. Exploring sub-sewers, if not encountering bats or slugs, gives a blank screen.
3. After building gym, Mc can teach there without becoming a teacher, I was a chosen one in a student uniform at that time.
4. Learning something at a Third Period ( I passed the time to get to a third period) gives an error: Location: slumschoollearning, Area: on visit, Line: 708, Code: 107 Desc: Sign [:] not found!, and then gives blank screen, I guess that's connected to 1.
5. After getting access to the castle archives through owls quest, when leaving the girl's apartment at the market, instead of appearing at the market, MC is appearing at the town center, where a man's apartment is. I unlocked the girl's apartment before doing owl's quest. But I guess it doesn't really matter after the quest is over.

Last edited:

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
Bugs:

1- After creating the farm portal in Avedon, Marico asks to meet her at the bar, but when I go there, nothing happens.

2- "Explore the sub-sewers" triggers a white screen event, and the slug-girl appears without an image.

3- The kitsune alraune is transforming my male character into a woman. This happens during the first encounter with her.

4- Clicking on "Head to the living quarter" on the Amazon island creates the message:
Area: on visit
Line: 15
Code: 112
Desc: [end] not found!

5- After the kobold orgy scene, the message appears:
Line: 278
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

6- I've completed the following missions, but they still appear as "quests" instead of moving to "completed quests":
The Curse of Three
The Curse of The Werewolf
The Curse of The Arachne
The Curse of The Minotaur

7- When buying the butler uniform in the wardrobe, it changes into the maid outfit.

Peguntas:

1- In the cheat, there's a wolf mutation. How can I obtain it naturally?

2- The mission 'Port of Famine' doesn't disappear; I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I haven't completed it. I went there after 10 PM and clicked on everything, but nothing happened.

3- How do I interact with the unicorn? In the game files, it shows that it's possible, but I don't know how to do it. I tried becoming a healer to see if that was it, but nothing happened. I'm out of ideas.

4- I don't know how to remove the soldier from the Monduval Hospital. No options appear.

5- How do I find Bess's sister?

6- The kitsune alraune said, "I hear whispers from the gate and whispers from the trees. You are needed, no. Wanted near the Bees. What does that mean?" I don't know what to do. Is it supposed to initiate the quest "Mine and Thine bugs 3"?

6.1- How do I start "Mine and Thine bugs 3"? I've been through the forest on the cliff, but I can't find the spider queen.

InfinityLight

Formerly '2000Arsen'
Oct 20, 2022
A like the game, even though it have a few bugs and some unfinished content, but I really miss more options to fight some bad characters and factions. From what I encountered here is some of them: can't attack goblins and free slaves at their cave, free their captured victim when exploring the forest, can't fight tentacle monster and free their victims, can't fight bandits at their lair and free their slaves, wasn't able to find any way to free Mu victims, no option to fight Det to save Iola when encounter her during thieving. As I said, the game is good, but lacking in options, even if they may result in very difficult fights.

Mar 23, 2022
I jumped on and attempted to break fix somethings quickly. I really didn't do much. I only really did touched three things.
4. Learning something at a Third Period ( I passed the time to get to a third period) gives an error: Location: slumschoollearning, Area: on visit, Line: 708, Code: 107 Desc: Sign [:] not found!, and then gives blank screen, I guess that's connected to 1.
I think I fixed this.
4- Clicking on "Head to the living quarter" on the Amazon island creates the message:

I also think I fixed these two. 5 might cause a loop but I don't have a save to check this quickly. So uh whoops if it does. Also whoops if it's going to the wrong spot. I didn't know where Snakk wanted it to go. There wasn't an obvious slot for it.
3- The kitsune alraune is transforming my male character into a woman. This happens during the first encounter with her.

Peguntas:

2- The mission 'Port of Famine' doesn't disappear; I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I haven't completed it. I went there after 10 PM and clicked on everything, but nothing happened.

4- I don't know how to remove the soldier from the Monduval Hospital. No options appear.

3. I'm pretty sure that's not a bug. If I'm not mistaken it even states it removes your penis.

1. If I'm not mistaken the wolf mutation is due being kidnapped by wolves, befriending wolves, becoming alpha wolf then fucking the wolves a LOT.

2. I'm pretty sure that quest stops there for none fairies. Pretty sure fairies can shrink themselves to continue the quest.

4. First that quest line isn't finished. Second you have to take bee venom and spider venom together then talk to the nurse. She'll say you're a freak then tell you to go after the soldier which is where it ends.

5. Once you acquire the slums doctors office an event will happen when you enter the back office where a person will ask you to install milking machines. Go to junkertown's red light district and ask the sex shop there to install them and regret your decision.

Here's my attempt at some smaller fixes. Obviously use at your own risk, you know normal online stuff.

Also feel free to tell me I suck and broke stuff.

Ps: Wasn't Gobo wifes pregnancy like 8 or 9 days like First?

Also ps: Unless gobo wife was fixed in 1.999.31.1 she'll be broken in my one. Sorry for that, I'm too lazy add the fix in.

Reactions: takuya1234

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Ps: Wasn't Gobo wifes pregnancy like 8 or 9 days like First?

Also ps: Unless gobo wife was fixed in 1.999.31.1 she'll be broken in my one. Sorry for that, I'm too lazy add the fix in.
I based it off the code of how long it takes First which said it was 5 days, and yes she'll still be broken in your patch since I based mine off the latest(atm) of 1.99.31.1 if you can't wait for the latest fix/update to come out you could just use mine whenever you want to impregnate goblinwife and then switch to yours for regular play.

Mar 23, 2022
I based it off the code of how long it takes First which said it was 5 days, and yes she'll still be broken in your patch since I based mine off the latest(atm) of 1.99.31.1 if you can't wait for the latest fix/update to come out you could just use mine whenever you want to impregnate goblinwife and then switch to yours for regular play.
It's funny. When I was going through the code I was changing all the goblins to be properly capitalized so the variables were all the same. Turns out Goblinwife, goblinwife, GoblinWife and goblinWife could all be different variables. Yet depending on the language it might not matter (though it usually does). In the end I decided against it because there was a lot and I only wanted to do smaller quick fixes because I was lazy. Though knowing my limited knowledge of coding I can only really do smaller stuff. I can't wrap my head around how arrays could work beyond holding things of similar value. So I'm just as prone to breaking coding as I am fixing it.

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
A small aside before the update.

I also did some work on the potential twine port. I think it looks good, but my sense of aesthetic is rather shot so I don't know.
I think it looks good so far. I'd recommend choosing a different font that is slightly easier to read though, and maybe brighten the text a little bit as well.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Found a pretty substancial bug in character creation in that if you keep backing out of a race selection you get the mutations of each one. Like I've got a lizardman with fairy and holastar traits.

2. Was gonna report the wolf cave sex being broken but it looks like it's already been reported.

3. tending to your preggers female dogs is broken

4. entering det's office produces an error.
1. Fixed.

2. I think I fixed that

3. Fixed.

4. I changed some suspect variables but I couldn't replicate an error.

Alright, here's the list of the bugs encountered in the 1.99.31.1 version:
1. When learning something as a student, Second Period progresses time to 23:05
2. Exploring sub-sewers, if not encountering bats or slugs, gives a blank screen.
3. After building gym, Mc can teach there without becoming a teacher, I was a chosen one in a student uniform at that time.
5. After getting access to the castle archives through owls quest, when leaving the girl's apartment at the market, instead of appearing at the market, MC is appearing at the town center, where a man's apartment is. I unlocked the girl's apartment before doing owl's quest. But I guess it doesn't really matter after the quest is over.
1. I'm going to work on/try to redo the school this update.
2. Fixed. Something was called rat instead of rats.
3. I'm going to do some changes to the school this update.
4. Fixed
5. Fixed.

Bugs:

1- After creating the farm portal in Avedon, Marico asks to meet her at the bar, but when I go there, nothing happens.

2- "Explore the sub-sewers" triggers a white screen event, and the slug-girl appears without an image.

6- I've completed the following missions, but they still appear as "quests" instead of moving to "completed quests":
The Curse of Three
The Curse of The Werewolf
The Curse of The Arachne
The Curse of The Minotaur

7- When buying the butler uniform in the wardrobe, it changes into the maid outfit.

Peguntas:

3- How do I interact with the unicorn? In the game files, it shows that it's possible, but I don't know how to do it. I tried becoming a healer to see if that was it, but nothing happened. I'm out of ideas.

6- The kitsune alraune said, "I hear whispers from the gate and whispers from the trees. You are needed, no. Wanted near the Bees. What does that mean?" I don't know what to do. Is it supposed to initiate the quest "Mine and Thine bugs 3"?

6.1- How do I start "Mine and Thine bugs 3"? I've been through the forest on the cliff, but I can't find the spider queen.
Bugfixes:
1. You're able to have a small conversation about who or what Goblin Wife may be and why she has a silver weapon. The quest continues with Avee.

2. Fixed.

3. The Kitsune Alraune forces you to fuck her as it is the final way to create the Nogitsune, the kitsune devil. It describes in the scene how she turns your dick to a plant and it falls off. Talk to her again and she's made a garden with the semen you gave her, and you can simply eat to grow a new dong.

4. Fixed. It was a bug with Silver the Amazon's house.

5. I changed around how the scene works to fix the infinite sex bug and forgot to change where it redirected to. Fixed.

6. Those quests are meant to go away after you go into Isabella's arena. Revisit that area and it will update.

7. I think I fixed it but I also couldn't replicate the problem.

Answers:

1. Massive amounts of wolf semen in all of your holes. You can also buy it from Circe, the woodland witch, if you lead a pack of wolves. It does very little at the moment aside from make your wolves more powerful.

2. That requires a size changing spell or to be a rat person. I'll make that quest more clear this update.

3. The unicorn is needed in two currently not added quests. One is to milk it for cum for the Demon Apothecary and two is to ride it against a sandstorm in the Sultanate.

4. I'm redoing her quest.

5. At the moment it is possible, but bugged. You need to own the Slums Clinic and then consider alternative revenue streams in your office.

6. No, should have gotten a quest when going near the neighborhood. I thought it appeared after you cleared out Mine and Thine Bugs 2.

6.1. I'm going to add her to the Western Forest north of Fort Reach. Theres's a few towns and settlements planned along the Northern Road up there that she is meant to be a part of.

A like the game, even though it have a few bugs and some unfinished content, but I really miss more options to fight some bad characters and factions. From what I encountered here is some of them: can't attack goblins and free slaves at their cave, free their captured victim when exploring the forest, can't fight tentacle monster and free their victims, can't fight bandits at their lair and free their slaves, wasn't able to find any way to free Mu victims, no option to fight Det to save Iola when encounter her during thieving. As I said, the game is good, but lacking in options, even if they may result in very difficult fights.
I will eventually add the options to purge the various "evil" factions in the game, but Iola is an outlier. You chose to work with Det with all the various hints and outright statements that he eats people, why would you turn on your boss?

It's funny. When I was going through the code I was changing all the goblins to be properly capitalized so the variables were all the same. Turns out Goblinwife, goblinwife, GoblinWife and goblinWife could all be different variables. Yet depending on the language it might not matter (though it usually does). In the end I decided against it because there was a lot and I only wanted to do smaller quick fixes because I was lazy. Though knowing my limited knowledge of coding I can only really do smaller stuff. I can't wrap my head around how arrays could work beyond holding things of similar value. So I'm just as prone to breaking coding as I am fixing it.
I know. I used to use word as my text editor but it would capitalize random words so I switched to Notepad++. The earliest stuff I did is the worst offenders as I used tags like GoblinWifeView and other long phrases.

I also struggle with arrays too. I have a general idea why and how they pull their data, but I mostly just copy/paste and change to fit my needs.

Also same. I break stuff every update. I'm trying to put the game up on GitGud so others can edit it as well and I'm totally prepared to be totally overwhelmed by everyone being so much better than I am at coding.

I think it looks good so far. I'd recommend choosing a different font that is slightly easier to read though, and maybe brighten the text a little bit as well.
I'm messing around with a few. I don't want it to be too fancy as some NPCs have custom text and it breaks it.

Reactions: takuya1234
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes