KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
"Try to recue her"does not work.
Try this, it should be part of the fixes I added.
Always back up your saves prior using Unofficial versions and beware of the risk of downloading non-dev stuff.
List of fixes within this Unofficial ver:

Last edited:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
ok kind of forgot to ask this where do you find samantha Sol after she leaves the place you first find her quest? p.s spider&bee goo maybe bugged cuz i can't wash it off

Last edited:

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
ok kind of forgot to ask this where do you find samantha Sol after she leaves the place you first find her quest?
Her questline isn't done iirc. It stops when you ask Charmane where the soldier is, after Malil the Mondual Doctor ask you to get chase after Sol.

Reactions: Cat Boy

hellfire8100

Aug 26, 2017
Error when winning the battle with the rats
Error when trying to leave sub sewer mushroom area
Exploring Sub sewer can still lock game by providing no options.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Vicindio-1.99.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone wouldn't happen to know if you can add or remove from arrays in QSP? Even coping and deleting individual things could work (but might be messy).

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
Slaves are also kinda bugged, i have 62 slaves in my camp dispite having only one
That's due to the the way totalcampslaves and totalsewerslaves is being counted. Should be fixed on the file I placed and is one of the current ones awaiting to be merged

Error when winning the battle with the rats
Error when trying to leave sub sewer mushroom area
Exploring Sub sewer can still lock game by providing no options.
Already been fixed in the unofficial version, fix was provided by Throw_AwayPower

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
Anyone wouldn't happen to know if you can add or remove from arrays in QSP? Even coping and deleting individual things could work (but might be messy).
Yes it's possible, one can delete an array element given it's index/position. It'll shift all the other elements up an index to fill in the gap made by the deletion. One can also just set it to 0 (which is the default) so it doesn't shift everything.

To find the index if the specific element, there's another command for it that works for strings in an array and need to look again for integers.

Here's the official wiki for QSP Arrays on the wiki but it's in russian, use translate function to get the gist of things:

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
p.s spider&bee goo maybe bugged cuz i can't wash it off
It should wash off unless you have a buttplug. If you're talking about the arousal effect, then once you wash off both the lubricants go satisfy yourself on the bed and it should be back to normal.

Mar 23, 2022
I just had a thought with the github. If several people make a pull request it could get confusing when merging. Maybe an official unoffical merge request might be warrented when others can make changes but it won't affect the main. Then again I have no idea how github works this is my first GitHub account ever. I'm just concerend that each merge overrides the last. Could someone better versed in the ways of github explain to me it?

Yes it's possible, one can delete an array element given it's index/position. It'll shift all the other elements up an index to fill in the gap made by the deletion. One can also just set it to 0 (which is the default) so it doesn't shift everything.

To find the index if the specific element, there's another command for it that works for strings in an array and need to look again for integers.

Here's the official wiki for QSP Arrays on the wiki but it's in russian, use translate function to get the gist of things:
As I thought it looks like it'll be messy. I was thinking of turning $RoadAlly to an array to simplify the whole process. My logic was the first number would be either true of false. For whether or not the pc has one. Then the second number would be what futa/male/female/guard/etc.. I was thinking of like in twine you can pull variables out, pulling out the "what" and using it for something else like slaves for example. I hope you get what I'm trying to explain, I'm terrible at it. But it sounds like you can only copy from an array to another array. which means I'd need to also redo campslave and sewerslave (not sure if those are what it's called but you get the idea) to make them also an array. Fuck that sounds painful and like I'll break a LOT doing it.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
I just had a thought with the github. If several people make a pull request it could get confusing when merging. Maybe an official unoffical merge request might be warrented when others can make changes but it won't affect the main. Then again I have no idea how github works this is my first GitHub account ever. I'm just concerend that each merge overrides the last. Could someone better versed in the ways of github explain to me it?

As I thought it looks like it'll be messy. I was thinking of turning $RoadAlly to an array to simplify the whole process. My logic was the first number would be either true of false. For whether or not the pc has one. Then the second number would be what futa/male/female/guard/etc.. I was thinking of like in twine you can pull variables out, pulling out the "what" and using it for something else like slaves for example. I hope you get what I'm trying to explain, I'm terrible at it. But it sounds like you can only copy from an array to another array. which means I'd need to also redo campslave and sewerslave (not sure if those are what it's called but you get the idea) to make them also an array. Fuck that sounds painful and like I'll break a LOT doing it.
1. Sadly it's the same for me as it's my first time with github/gitlab but I'll look into it. If you replace the file via uploading the updated .txt it sadly won't display the changes made it seems, however if changes were made on the website's text editor then it displays changes through history. Another thing to note, it's possible that the website's text editor breaks/removes the TXT2GAM formatting causing importing to be finicky so it's best to just replace (sadly no history changes) but that can just be me. If anyone can get importing to work with a version changed from Gitlab's text editor lmk as my slow brain took the long route!

2. It's very possible and honestly thought on using that format with mostly everything that are closely related. Other games uses them quite often as a way of organizing as it also allows having a template. If you're looking for just copy a single element from the array and taking it, then you can. I'll put an example soon

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020

Sorry for quoting you again but here's an example code below

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Sorry for quoting you again but here's an example code below

It's fine I don't mind being double quoted. I check this thread enough for it to not matter:ROFLMAO:. Also FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK I just realized how much work it'd take to do that. Even if I limit what goes into the array to just gender, true of false and occupation. The amount of things that use roadally is insane. Also looking over it there are more then just rng events that use it. Some quest force roadally, like Toyna/zombie gf. Plus as I mentioned things like campslave and sewerslave will need to be changed to accept this. I guess I have a LOT to break and try and sew back together in the hopes I don't cause more fires which I inevitably will. And to think I'm breaking so much just to turn roadally into an array. Which wouldn't even do anything for the player. On the bight side no one will see what I'm doing until it's too late done in five to six business months.

Also Snekk if/when you read this your codings fine, it functions, which is better then anything I've ever made. I'm not trying to deter you from continuing to code. I'm just seeing if my limited coding knowledge can make life easier for me others in the future which will probably backfire.

I make no promises that'd I'll finish this so please don't expect that of me. I'll make changes on my end to suit any updates that happen because of it, assuming I'm still doing it. Again keep going it as if this isn't going to happen.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. It's fine I don't mind being double quoted. I check this thread enough for it to not matter:ROFLMAO:. Also FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK I just realized how much work it'd take to do that. Even if I limit what goes into the array to just gender, true of false and occupation. The amount of things that use roadally is insane. Also looking over it there are more then just rng events that use it. Some quest force roadally, like Toyna/zombie gf. Plus as I mentioned things like campslave and sewerslave will need to be changed to accept this. I guess I have a LOT to break and try and sew back together in the hopes I don't cause more fires which I inevitably will. And to think I'm breaking so much just to turn roadally into an array. Which wouldn't even do anything for the player. On the bight side no one will see what I'm doing until it's too late done in five to six business months.

2. Also Snekk if/when you read this your codings fine, it functions, which is better then anything I've ever made. I'm not trying to deter you from continuing to code. I'm just seeing if my limited coding knowledge can make life easier for me others in the future which will probably backfire.

3. I make no promises that'd I'll finish this so please don't expect that of me. I'll make changes on my end to suit any updates that happen because of it, assuming I'm still doing it. Again keep going it as if this isn't going to happen.
1. We can detach the adventurers, guards and bees from roadally and simply use a seperate array for slaves and temporary companions. There is no reason for you to have to continue using the systems I added, if you can improve on something while having it stay the same "theme" of intent than I am 100% for it.

2. Nah, I'm kinda dumb. There's loads better ways to do what I did. I just added code till something worked. It's why the slave count is capped at 3.

3. I say the same thing about when I promise updates. I'm glad this project just does that to people.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
It's fine I don't mind being double quoted. I check this thread enough for it to not matter:ROFLMAO:. Also FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK I just realized how much work it'd take to do that. Even if I limit what goes into the array to just gender, true of false and occupation. The amount of things that use roadally is insane. Also looking over it there are more then just rng events that use it. Some quest force roadally, like Toyna/zombie gf. Plus as I mentioned things like campslave and sewerslave will need to be changed to accept this. I guess I have a LOT to break and try and sew back together in the hopes I don't cause more fires which I inevitably will. And to think I'm breaking so much just to turn roadally into an array. Which wouldn't even do anything for the player. On the bight side no one will see what I'm doing until it's too late done in five to six business months.

Also Snekk if/when you read this your codings fine, it functions, which is better then anything I've ever made. I'm not trying to deter you from continuing to code. I'm just seeing if my limited coding knowledge can make life easier for me others in the future which will probably backfire.

I make no promises that'd I'll finish this so please don't expect that of me. I'll make changes on my end to suit any updates that happen because of it, assuming I'm still doing it. Again keep going it as if this isn't going to happen.
I'm not sure what you mean about campslave and sewerslave as they are already in an array, Snekk even has their information as an expanded(?) array, if I am using that term right, as seen in - campenslave - and - sewerenslave -. Here's what I mean since I can't explain it well.

KaitoKuro

Sep 15, 2020
1. We can detach the adventurers, guards and bees from roadally and simply use a seperate array for slaves and temporary companions. There is no reason for you to have to continue using the systems I added, if you can improve on something while having it stay the same "theme" of intent than I am 100% for it.

2. Nah, I'm kinda dumb. There's loads better ways to do what I did. I just added code till something worked. It's why the slave count is capped at 3.

3. I say the same thing about when I promise updates. I'm glad this project just does that to people.
I thought the slave being capped at 3 was an intended feature to balance from others mass capturing the entire population. If you don't mind, I can expand it so it's unlimited and to balance it we can have it were players need material to upgrade camp limit and money for sewer limit. Each material and money being multiplicative or exponential to actually have a need to spend money or collect materials themselves or via slaves and drones.

If this is a bad idea let me know, just cause it's possible doesn't mean it's good. Just like me making many suffer Charmane's fight with her fixed healing ability that was previously bugged, lady be overhealing by a thousand per turn.

Mar 23, 2022
I'm not sure what you mean about campslave and sewerslave as they are already in an array, Snekk even has their information as an expanded(?) array, if I am using that term right, as seen in - campenslave - and - sewerenslave -. Here's what I mean since I can't explain it well.

Admittedly I hadn't looked into those. I only saw that RoadAlly was touch by them when I was searching it. I didn't actually look into it. I'd still need to touch them obviously. A group of guard doesn't need a oral or vag skill rank. So I'd probably not need that in the RoadAlly array. But if I kidnap a farm girl she might need it for once she's captured. So I'll probably have to set it so that there is a random percentage set when enslaving them. Basically meaning ensalving them gives them the stats.

1. If I do it right it should be possible to not need to seperate them. Slaves have their own array, as KaitoKuro pointed out. But that would be for when they are enslaved and not following the player. RoadAlly would be for when they are following the player. Followers could be seperate that's linked to the players leadership skill. But I'll leave that up to you whether you want the pc to have that. Theoretically I could have it able so you could enslave ANY follower and keep them still be unique characters (yes gobowife and Percy). Personally I'd rather keep kidnapping to a singular target. After all which is easier to shove in a single small cage; A lone possibly unarmed person or a squad of heavily armed guards? But it's your game so I'll make which ever you prefer my priority.

2. Shit I'm not alone with facetokeyboarditis.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I thought the slave being capped at 3 was an intended feature to balance from others mass capturing the entire population. If you don't mind, I can expand it so it's unlimited and to balance it we can have it were players need material to upgrade camp limit and money for sewer limit. Each material and money being multiplicative or exponential to actually have a need to spend money or collect materials themselves or via slaves and drones.

2. If this is a bad idea let me know, just cause it's possible doesn't mean it's good. Just like me making many suffer Charmane's fight with her fixed healing ability that was previously bugged, lady be overhealing by a thousand per turn.
1. My concern is that too many instances of slaves will exist and cause crashes and bugs, like what happens with Evil 1/2 and how they handle slavery.

The sewers can be upgraded to higher than three if you can fabricate a better system, but the camp should remain low as too many slaves will alert the guards/paladins that patrol the northern road.

2. Charmane is the embodiment of combat and she was going easy on you. It was meant to be a rough fight despite everything.

If you fight Death there's a 1 in 10 chance you just instantly die, mitigated with allies and items.

When you fight Plague your stats are going to tank every round as you die of disease. Reset potion will fix it but that's not a fix you can do in combat.

Admittedly I hadn't looked into those. I only saw that RoadAlly was touch by them when I was searching it. I didn't actually look into it. I'd still need to touch them obviously. A group of guard doesn't need a oral or vag skill rank. So I'd probably not need that in the RoadAlly array. But if I kidnap a farm girl she might need it for once she's captured. So I'll probably have to set it so that there is a random percentage set when enslaving them. Basically meaning ensalving them gives them the stats.

1. If I do it right it should be possible to not need to seperate them. Slaves have their own array, as KaitoKuro pointed out. But that would be for when they are enslaved and not following the player. RoadAlly would be for when they are following the player. Followers could be seperate that's linked to the players leadership skill. But I'll leave that up to you whether you want the pc to have that. Theoretically I could have it able so you could enslave ANY follower and keep them still be unique characters (yes gobowife and Percy). Personally I'd rather keep kidnapping to a singular target. After all which is easier to shove in a single small cage; A lone possibly unarmed person or a squad of heavily armed guards? But it's your game so I'll make which ever you prefer my priority.

2. Shit I'm not alone with facetokeyboarditis.
1. The named followers would be a bit of a problem in kidnapping for various reasons. Most of your allies are powerful beings that follow you because you're family or do good deeds.

I'm fine with things if they fit the theme I've gone for with the characters.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes