Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. Who or what is a Lisa? ...And have I asked this before? Probably have.

2. I guess I'll play the king deal again and try and pay a bit more attention to the plot. I mean, there was some good nuggets in there, such as finding out more about your ability, and the king attempting to clean house a bit. Probably too little too late, but it's at least something. Totes shoulda turned the king into a queen and banged, obviously. That seems to be how most things get fixed.

3. Out of curiosity, who is the martial artist Mitsu Missu in the monastery based off of? Character/ art wise.

4. My memory is spotty, but I recall she was suppose to be a gateway to a lewd martial style or something. As I was wading through entirely too many images, I had an amusing idea:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6. Are there any particular quests that absolutely should be done before the Nafsu's End of Days deal? It seems relatively stand alone, but there's always the nagging 'what if' at the back of the mind.

7. I had thought that they would purchase Red so you could reopen the Frog, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Whoops again!

8. Regarding Bede... who is rather awful. To help her, we need to befriend Thesaurus, who murder death killed all the elves and we were more or less sworn to defeat? Full of slurmy rapey tentacles? That Thesaurus?
1. If you become a paladin you can do some quests for Rev the Black Knight. She is the second to last quest in his questline.

2. The quests I have planned/ideas for King Bornhorst are:

3. In Rubedo there was a horny old dude in the slums that taught you Kung Fu but Massu Missu is more or less just a good natured pervert. I suppose Master Roshi is an inspiration as well.

4. The combat system that I planned for lewd combat is giving me trouble. I don't want to just 1:1 copy what is already used for combat and just add lewd moves so it is unreasonably difficult.

5. You can already rig yourself with sex toys, but I am still considering how to implement it in a balanced way.

6. No, there's shouldn't be any quests that get locked out from doing it.

7. They purchase Red and take her to the Sultanate. You can buy the Frog yourself if Red goes to jail.

8. Yep. Same guy.

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
1. If you become a paladin you can do some quests for Rev the Black Knight. She is the second to last quest in his questline.

2. The quests I have planned/ideas for King Bornhorst are:

3. In Rubedo there was a horny old dude in the slums that taught you Kung Fu but Massu Missu is more or less just a good natured pervert. I suppose Master Roshi is an inspiration as well.

4. The combat system that I planned for lewd combat is giving me trouble. I don't want to just 1:1 copy what is already used for combat and just add lewd moves so it is unreasonably difficult.

5. You can already rig yourself with sex toys, but I am still considering how to implement it in a balanced way.

6. No, there's shouldn't be any quests that get locked out from doing it.

7. They purchase Red and take her to the Sultanate. You can buy the Frog yourself if Red goes to jail.

8. Yep. Same guy.
this talk of thesaur has me wondering now. is their any special interactions that "last of the line." start is going to get in the future?

Mar 23, 2022
It's funny that you mention that. The youngest recorded age of marrage (that I was quickly able to look up) was actually 3. A Elizabeth de Badlesmere was married at the age of 3 to a Edmund Mortimer probably around 13/14 possibly younger. Obviously this was a political marrage and I'm not researching their lives unless needed. But apart from a few out liners during that time most marrages were around 13/14 for girl and 14/15 for young males (yup there were 13 to 45 but those times were different). Infact the age pretty much stayed consistant through out known history (again with my short search) up until the end of the 17 hundreds where laws were changed to make it so the age of marrage was 21, unless approved by both parties parents. Even then it was it was still limited to girls no younger then 13/14 and boys 14/15. Which again was changed I think later in the to be 18 and no younger then 16 with both parties parents permission. I think that one was early to mid 19th centry (so like 1930-1950). Agan This was a quick search so my dates, times etcetera might be off. So a political marrage or 15 to... how ever old shouldn't be a major concern. There might be some discontent but nothing that'd be major and would easily blow over with time.... unless you have some very zealous people in under your rule. In which case who knows whaat could happen. Religion has cause some serious issue in history.

Unrealated note I'm done trying to figure out this engine seriously. I'll still dabble and do bug fixes when I can but fuck trying to do anything. The Wiki gives examples that don't work. Half the commands they give don't function like they said they would. My best bet to actually try and figure anything out would be to download differnt games and hope they have what I'm after. The issue with that though is they usually are rather large games. I don't want 40gb of games that all I'll ever do it occationally crack open and read the code to try and learn, assuming that they even have what I want. Also the amount of qsp games isn't that high and a good chunk of those are in russian so that wouldn't help either. Again I'll still dabble and stuff but I'll stick to twine sugarcube.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. A good question. Both the Unluckiest Goblin and Last of the Line have some serious beef with the slurm.

2. Haha. Now there's an arc to be explored: Taming the tentacles. Now they are lewd household pets! Good boy, oh no, down, down.. OH! GOOD BOY! *unintelligible glurk noises and plap plap plap to follow*.

3. Where do you purchase the Frog? I don't think it was the castle.

4. What is the difference between Reds 'aphrodisiac laced lactaid' and the lactaid you typically use? Idle thought: First could potentially work part time as a manager there or something, maybe, filling the void Red left. Or Bess's sister, if we get a 'good' ending to that questline when it comes back. Or Nafsu, to give her something to do instead of just sitting in her house. All the fun is still going on this chunk of land, for now.

5. I'm... struggling to follow the Cup storyline, a bit. We went in the gate, kicked ass because of reasons, sort of saved Cup but not really. And now we're following Carver's directions because other reasons. Though I did get to pet Big Cheese again, so that's something.

5a. Also, we're told we need to nix a bunch of witches, which includes Circe. But didn't I read a ways back that every apprentice or witch of hers are tied by life and death? Thus, One, Two, Three (which isn't a big loss) and even yourself are at risk, are you not? Maybe I'm just being thick about it. Also isn't Circe backed by Not Chaos?

5b. Also, the girls trapped in statues is leagues of fucked up. I assume we can task Percy to find a remedy in the apothecary or something, but if not I'd like to see a good inclined hero protagonist dig into their whole horseman of rebirth mojo and free them (read, not enslave or kill).

6. So Mitsu isn't based off a particular animated character or game, image wise? And if I was going to draw scenes/sexy time art involving her, the PC, and such in the Monastery, any preference as to the general direction or vibe?

7. I recall you mentioning we could turn the werewolf into a futa. Or maybe it was the pups. Is that still a thing?

pantyhosegg

Jun 11, 2018
You have to be friendly enough with the tentacle monster Thesaur and capture one for him, and then put her into it.
I completed the available parts (4/7) of the black Wolf Questline, and got Thesaur a tentacle nun. However, when I go to interact with a tentacle nun, there's no option to put Bede into one. I'm kind of stuck on the part of the Fading Light questline to talk to Bede because of this, is there something else I'm missing?

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
3. Where do you purchase the Frog? I don't think it was the castle.
i don't have answers for the rest of your points, but I can say that you do infact purchase The Frog at the castle, though I've yet to find any GOOD reason to turn on Red instead of helping her, but I haven't actually left the first continent after taking that path yet

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I tend to try to reflect the character choices that seem reasonable in games I play, especially if it's d&d nonsense. (Game mastered and played for years on years now.) Unlucky is a lewd by heroic knight that according to the bulk of the text, still believes in valor, good will, and such. Couple that with my obnoxious habit of being a disgusting goodie goodie, and that's my general vibe.

Now Red: her offer is to blame the employee for using the faulty(?) lactaid that Red personally endorses to make money. 'Blame' is putting it lightly - said employee would be jailed and likely ruined in prison under the full mostly corrupt weight of the Avedon. In short, Red's offer is to throw her loyal milky worker under the metaphorical bus, while bribing us (the player) to keep quiet about it. If she showed the slightest remorse, or offered up a way to help the worker or even bribe the guards to sweep it under the table I'd consider otherwise; but at least in this playthrough - she totally misread this protagonist.

Is it less practical? Probably. Is there one less waifu, at least until the Sultanate? Sure. But I appreciate the choice being a option, and I gladly take it.

Oh! And thanks for the tip; I'll check out the castle when I play again.

Okay. I've totally lost the plot. Trying to do Fading Light, I'm directed to Bede for where to go next, she says go to the prison near the lake. Room 4 just teleports me around, the apothocary is bugged, the field of flowers or enjoying the water both aren't doing the trick. What am I missing here?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Unrealated note I'm done trying to figure out this engine seriously. I'll still dabble and do bug fixes when I can but fuck trying to do anything. The Wiki gives examples that don't work. Half the commands they give don't function like they said they would. My best bet to actually try and figure anything out would be to download differnt games and hope they have what I'm after. The issue with that though is they usually are rather large games. I don't want 40gb of games that all I'll ever do it occationally crack open and read the code to try and learn, assuming that they even have what I want. Also the amount of qsp games isn't that high and a good chunk of those are in russian so that wouldn't help either. Again I'll still dabble and stuff but I'll stick to twine sugarcube.
That is the problem that I've been facing. QSP is a nightmare to work with.

I'm still trying out the Twine version to see which I want to continue with. The main problem with porting is that events are handled differently and I am not sure the best way to do it.

4. What is the difference between Reds 'aphrodisiac laced lactaid' and the lactaid you typically use? Idle thought: First could potentially work part time as a manager there or something, maybe, filling the void Red left. Or Bess's sister, if we get a 'good' ending to that questline when it comes back. Or Nafsu, to give her something to do instead of just sitting in her house. All the fun is still going on this chunk of land, for now.

5. I'm... struggling to follow the Cup storyline, a bit. We went in the gate, kicked ass because of reasons, sort of saved Cup but not really. And now we're following Carver's directions because other reasons. Though I did get to pet Big Cheese again, so that's something.

5a. Also, we're told we need to nix a bunch of witches, which includes Circe. But didn't I read a ways back that every apprentice or witch of hers are tied by life and death? Thus, One, Two, Three (which isn't a big loss) and even yourself are at risk, are you not? Maybe I'm just being thick about it. Also isn't Circe backed by Not Chaos?

5b. Also, the girls trapped in statues is leagues of fucked up. I assume we can task Percy to find a remedy in the apothecary or something, but if not I'd like to see a good inclined hero protagonist dig into their whole horseman of rebirth mojo and free them (read, not enslave or kill).

6. So Mitsu isn't based off a particular animated character or game, image wise? And if I was going to draw scenes/sexy time art involving her, the PC, and such in the Monastery, any preference as to the general direction or vibe?

7. I recall you mentioning we could turn the werewolf into a futa. Or maybe it was the pups. Is that still a thing?
4. Low quality mixed with something. Possibly a seller trying to add something else so that they can sell more lactaid.

5. It is a bit odd. I should pace it out better. When I move to Mont Creek I'll redo it.

5a. Circe broke free, the third "Witch" is Plague Doctor when they try to set off the nuclear reactor in Monduval.

5b. Mont Creek is not a good place. Avedon is bad, but you can be killed and eaten by orcs in Mont Creek.

6. I had the thought of cock pushups as a joke but now I can't think of anything else.

7. Yes, when I add in the Incubus class in I'll also handle animal transformations.

I completed the available parts (4/7) of the black Wolf Questline, and got Thesaur a tentacle nun. However, when I go to interact with a tentacle nun, there's no option to put Bede into one. I'm kind of stuck on the part of the Fading Light questline to talk to Bede because of this, is there something else I'm missing?
Did you go to the White Space and talk to Bede? She's meant to ask to speak privately.

If you did, can I see your save to see where the bug happened?

I tend to try to reflect the character choices that seem reasonable in games I play, especially if it's d&d nonsense. (Game mastered and played for years on years now.) Unlucky is a lewd by heroic knight that according to the bulk of the text, still believes in valor, good will, and such. Couple that with my obnoxious habit of being a disgusting goodie goodie, and that's my general vibe.

Now Red: her offer is to blame the employee for using the faulty(?) lactaid that Red personally endorses to make money. 'Blame' is putting it lightly - said employee would be jailed and likely ruined in prison under the full mostly corrupt weight of the Avedon. In short, Red's offer is to throw her loyal milky worker under the metaphorical bus, while bribing us (the player) to keep quiet about it. If she showed the slightest remorse, or offered up a way to help the worker or even bribe the guards to sweep it under the table I'd consider otherwise; but at least in this playthrough - she totally misread this protagonist.

Is it less practical? Probably. Is there one less waifu, at least until the Sultanate? Sure. But I appreciate the choice being a option, and I gladly take it.

Oh! And thanks for the tip; I'll check out the castle when I play again.

Okay. I've totally lost the plot. Trying to do Fading Light, I'm directed to Bede for where to go next, she says go to the prison near the lake. Room 4 just teleports me around, the apothocary is bugged, the field of flowers or enjoying the water both aren't doing the trick. What am I missing here?
The woman that got the tainted lactaid was sent to Monduval, not Avedon. Lactaid use is not overly illegal, it is the addiction that is criminalized.

You're meant to go to the White Space and clear the abominations, as that is where they are coming from.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Right. Where *is* that? I can't seem to find the white space and it's driving me nuts. Plus side, it's given me time to plot and ponder some sillyness.

I'm thinking I may make a google doc at some point to organize for potential scenes or art you can can glance through. If and when I end up with something worth sharing, should I dm ya Snekk?

Mar 23, 2022
Right. Where *is* that? I can't seem to find the white space and it's driving me nuts. Plus side, it's given me time to plot and ponder some sillyness.

I'm thinking I may make a google doc at some point to organize for potential scenes or art you can can glance through. If and when I end up with something worth sharing, should I dm ya Snekk?
After getting bede (the nun in your head) when you sleep she tells you to go to the demon prison and use the 4th door I think? The back rooms like one. There she'll telling you stuff and you should unlock it from there. Unless it was changed recently and I haven't gotten to it yet.

Last edited:

pantyhosegg

Jun 11, 2018
Did you go to the White Space and talk to Bede? She's meant to ask to speak privately.

If you did, can I see your save to see where the bug happened?
Where and what is the white space? I didn't see that referenced anywhere in the story so far? Do you mean the pool of water in the church?

Edit: I'm really stupid, mb, the comment above mine answers my question lol. That said, the backrooms door in the prison seems to just take me to random places, and not this "white space".

Edit 2: Like I said I'm stupid, I went to sleep, and then noticed there was a "Bede" hyperlink...I didn't notice that...woops... Thanks for the help lol.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
Where and what is the white space? I didn't see that referenced anywhere in the story so far? Do you mean the pool of water in the church?
White space is Bede's domain, sort of, it's complicated. My last post, this one in fact. Should unlock the white space.
After getting bede (the nun in your head) when you sleep she tells you to go to the demon prison and use the 4th door I think? The back rooms like one. There she'll telling you stuff and you should unlock it from there. Unless it was changed recently and I haven't gotten to it yet.

Mar 23, 2022
That is the problem that I've been facing. QSP is a nightmare to work with.

I'm still trying out the Twine version to see which I want to continue with. The main problem with porting is that events are handled differently and I am not sure the best way to do it.
I think I get what you mean. You can't just use a location multiple times without some fancy coding. For example the graveyard has, what like 7 different things that can fire there. Also act makes it so much easier then [[Slap dem tiddies|Guards Arrest][crimeAssault ++ 1]]. And that's an easier one of just one gt and one variables.

edit: Just because I got two bugs back to back I decided to patch them. First was when meeting Meat on the farm. Line 3 didn't have " : ". Second one was corruptwin line 44 didn't have " : ". This should fix them. Obviously be careful with random downloads online and yada yada online safety.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Yeah, that's kind of how I remember it, but nothing seems to be happening or unlocking currently. From Snekk's mentioned that there is a character I haven't encountered I was curious to check it out, but...

Bede says this bit:
"There is a place where abominations linger, a prison of sorts that contains them. You need to find it and lock it away before more things like me come here."

"I think it`s near the farms, around the lake area. It`s a beautiful place. Nightmares permeate that place.", she says, an odd smile on her face.

Sadly, I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've checked every location in or around the lake, within the prison warped a few times, slept some, checked withing the church portal for shits and giggles, but there's no link or option to elsewhere, and Bede merely repeats the above.

Percy's imprisonment has been resolved, I got shunted back in time from the bad end preview of the Sultanate, the prison is complete, though I have yet to leave the mainland for the ship stuff. Maybe there's another flag or quest string I haven't triggered? Hard to say with all the different ways to explore the game, haha.

Mar 23, 2022
Hm. Yeah, that's kind of how I remember it, but nothing seems to be happening or unlocking currently. From Snekk's mentioned that there is a character I haven't encountered I was curious to check it out, but...

Bede says this bit:
"There is a place where abominations linger, a prison of sorts that contains them. You need to find it and lock it away before more things like me come here."

"I think it`s near the farms, around the lake area. It`s a beautiful place. Nightmares permeate that place.", she says, an odd smile on her face.

Sadly, I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've checked every location in or around the lake, within the prison warped a few times, slept some, checked withing the church portal for shits and giggles, but there's no link or option to elsewhere, and Bede merely repeats the above.

Percy's imprisonment has been resolved, I got shunted back in time from the bad end preview of the Sultanate, the prison is complete, though I have yet to leave the mainland for the ship stuff. Maybe there's another flag or quest string I haven't triggered? Hard to say with all the different ways to explore the game, haha.
Have you seen the scene with mariko and death in the bar?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yep, where the PC has the option to snog her. And currently both of them are chilling in the bar as well. I've also run around talking to all the 'wise' NPC's just in case, such as Avee, Loksi, the goat demon, Death, etc.

The currently unfinished or in progress threads are:

Feeling pretty foolish, I won't lie.

Mar 23, 2022
Yep, where the PC has the option to snog her. And currently both of them are chilling in the bar as well. I've also run around talking to all the 'wise' NPC's just in case, such as Avee, Loksi, the goat demon, Death, etc.

The currently unfinished or in progress threads are:

Feeling pretty foolish, I won't lie.
Don't feel foolish. It's possible that it has an issue some where and the best course of action is going backwards from where the issue is. It's quite common for devs to mispell something by one letter which can cause this sort of thing, I'm not saying this is the case but I don't know. That's why I'm trying to figure out the steps in reverse. So you have talked to Mariko about kainaat (should have happened after the drinking with Death and Mariko)?

Edit. So I've just unlocked white space. First I talked to Mariko in the bar about kainaat. Then I went to the church and talked to Rev. I then went south of avadon to the lone house near the cliff (this was after I went to junktown and went deep to unlock the hunt for the three weremonsters). Got the spear from said house/tomb. Went to Rev and was told to speak to Bede. Went to sleep told me "hey, I exist" from bede. Went to sleep second time and under my rifle, buttplug and elf mask was Bede. Went to the back rooms (demon prison door 4), unlocked white space.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Okay. A few hours of poking around and backtracking with old saves has helped a bit, thankfully.

First off, something about the combination of quests or states was absolutely borked with the Red Herring (Nafsu as a concubine).

By using a earlier save without yet completing it, this time I had the option to find Bede in the yellow room, hunt the abominations, and such. This may be the trigger or difference. Mostly seems to be functioning so far, I've gotten as far chasing down Foxxy.

So it seems like at some point that... actually, I think I may have it. Desert thing is supposed to purge Bede. The way to revive Bede requires being in the white room sort of deal. The path to gain that, of course, requires Bede to be 'alive' to do the Fading Light questline. So if you Red Herring before the other, that entire quest chain doesn't really work.

Also Bede seemed to still be around but not entirely functional when I was playing in this odd state. Thus the quests telling me to go to the lake, Bede being there to talk to but not many options beyond looking or not looking like a monster. And such. So it's not only confusing, but has you running in circles trying to do stuff you cannot complete.

Couple observations:

1. Despite being told they were designed to slay gods, the silver spear and silver dagger are not considered sanctified weapons, which is pretty silly.

1a. We are told to confided with Avalon about what weapons can slay a deity, but by this point she's very much locked away and totally not hiding. So maybe the directions there could use a tweak.

2. Not entirely digging how swiftly we completely lose agency and control regarding the kitsune alurunae hybrid thing. Also, I did not consent to losing me dangly bits. (Not that the word concent means a whole lot in Avelon. Heck, maybe it translates roughly to "thrust that much harder".) Pretty sure she's supposed to be a failsafe if you hadn't knocked up a Kitsune at this point, but if that's the case it's not quite working right, because all roads lead to tentacle dong.

3. Speaking of dongs, gimmie back Percy's bits, please and thank you. Weird enough she ends up a fuckable frog, but now that she's back to normal there's no way to suggest to her to go prance in the futa mist or whatnot. The threesome nonsense with her and Gobwife is the good stuff.

4. There's a line in the white room about potentially reviving Bede, saying she wasn't all that bad and lied all the time. I absolutely did not get that impression, if anything every time there was an opportunity she was pretty clear that she was horrible, plotting your death, and looking forward to eliminating you as a factor entirely. If the goal is to have her as some sort of monster tsundere, the story or dialogue may need a bit of tweaking for this line of thought to make any sense.

5. "Like you?", Avee says with a smile, bounding over to you, taking your hand in hers." <- Don't need that quotation mark at the end of it.

6. "The kitsune are hornier, so the tentacles are a source of entertainment rather than a weapon against us."

I think I follow this sentence? The gist is Kitsune are by nature lustful and borderline insatiable, reducing the threat of the tentacles?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm thinking that the mix of capital letters and non make make things break. I fixed it in the upcoming version but it caused problems in the past.

The problem with there being multiple versions of QSP is that some versions have a tolerance for it while others do not. There's one version that just causes instant level ups and makes the game unplayable.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Looks like regardless of knocking up Mariko twice the game is absolutely adamant that the Alurane is Foxxy's mother. I refuse! Especially after the hint of bread based goodness. I don't understand why it triggered the way it did, or how to avoid it.

...Trying to find out if I can edit my save to add the appropriate flag or something. ...Which is looking less and less likely. Arg.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes