Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Also, if I read the milking part correctly, the player can't milk themselves if they are a futa?
Ah. I'll fix that.

mmm
the pregnancy code actually does not take directly into account if you're on contraception or not, it use womb status instead?
I might need some pen and paper to plan the whole thing, maybe from scratch.
There is a pill stat that makes it function like a regular pregnancy, but produces no children.

I'll be honest, I'm not very good at this.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'd argue you are doing just fine. Just look how active this work of debauchery is with all the helping hand jobs. At least you are putting some fun out there, which is more than can be said by most.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I'd say same as Laughingfox, I know programming (well, as long as we aren't talking pointers) but I'm producing nothing in the end. So you're still better than me :3

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea, Id say you are doing fine Snekk - I can modify code, I cant create from scratch.
If you want at least to run your own local git for version tracking and easier editing testing, that much i can explain.

For Clean Slate and GF, I have a local copy of game extracted out to the qsrc files, and i use an edited version of the python script from GL to split the Txt2gam file into the separate files, and then rebuild into one large file. Still need to use the actual QSP editor to turn a qsp file into the txt2gam.txt file but it helps to break things up if you want to. This way I can have both the "official" and my own custom edits separate and dont have to re-edit all my own parts every release.

Anyway, thanks for the efforts! Keep it up.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'd argue you are doing just fine. Just look how active this work of debauchery is with all the helping hand jobs. At least you are putting some fun out there, which is more than can be said by most.
I've been messing with it since my post in Rubedo in February. I figured it I didn't get a 1.0 release out and just kept doing random things I'd rack up so many errors that it would be unsalvageable.

I'd say same as Laughingfox, I know programming (well, as long as we aren't talking pointers) but I'm producing nothing in the end. So you're still better than me :3
I know some coding, but arrays escape me. I can never get them to accurately reference the things I want them to.

Yea, Id say you are doing fine Snekk - I can modify code, I cant create from scratch.
If you want at least to run your own local git for version tracking and easier editing testing, that much i can explain.

For Clean Slate and GF, I have a local copy of game extracted out to the qsrc files, and i use an edited version of the python script from GL to split the Txt2gam file into the separate files, and then rebuild into one large file. Still need to use the actual QSP editor to turn a qsp file into the txt2gam.txt file but it helps to break things up if you want to. This way I can have both the "official" and my own custom edits separate and dont have to re-edit all my own parts every release.

Anyway, thanks for the efforts! Keep it up.
I can just add your edits into the main release if you want me to, and if they fit the theme of the game. I'm playing around with git to see if I can get it to work but I am not a code expert by any means.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Does anybody use any clothing beyond the adventuring or the slutty prostitution type? Does the serving clothing do anything useful, mechanic wise?

Perhaps the game needs some sort of sexy smith, or the player gets inspired by all the time of hammering in the cells. Or they hear rumor of a skilled artisan out there.

Only for them to encounter them later and, like most things in this game, is increadibly skilled and increadibly pervered. Masterwork bikini armor, get. Maybe have the player hunt down the materials, or work off a debt in getting things forged, haha.

Alas. Was hoping to poke around with the gobbos and Percy and whatnot with the fixes. Tomorrow is another day!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. Does anybody use any clothing beyond the adventuring or the slutty prostitution type? Does the serving clothing do anything useful, mechanic wise?

Perhaps the game needs some sort of sexy smith, or the player gets inspired by all the time of hammering in the cells. Or they hear rumor of a skilled artisan out there.

Only for them to encounter them later and, like most things in this game, is increadibly skilled and increadibly pervered. Masterwork bikini armor, get. Maybe have the player hunt down the materials, or work off a debt in getting things forged, haha.

2. Alas. Was hoping to poke around with the gobbos and Percy and whatnot with the fixes. Tomorrow is another day!
1. I planned to do more with the clothes, which is why the maid outfit is called the serving outfit. Until I get crime and laws sorted out, and expanded, you can look like a slut anywhere.
1a. Eventually you'll be told to leave if you are dressed too provocatively, or be assaulted for wearing too short a miniskirt.

2. I should have the horses done by the end of the day today, gonna do a double check once I get off work to see if there are any errors.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I know some coding, but arrays escape me. I can never get them to accurately reference the things I want them to.
Arrays are basically piles of stuff, with the first item being on the ground, aka position 0, and the last item being on top of the pile aka pile length minus 1.

It's always good to remember that 0 is always the first term in programming.

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
In other topic, you might want to create a specific location to declare all the variables used by every type of start and gs it in each start location.

It's better in term of programming to prevent redondant code and to prevent forgetting to declare in each start.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
working on pregnancy atm still, what is sandCum supposed to originate from?
(I wrote sandworm for now, but I don't think that's it?)

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
oh, and btw, in foresevents location, forestSRNG=rand(0, arrsize('forestSArray')) should be forestSRNG=rand(0, arrsize('forestSArray')-1)

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
I have not been able to get First to stop taking contraceptives, or the option just doesn't change when selected.

Also game locks on threesome option with First and Goblin Wife

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Okay, here's basically the only bloc that would be in preg loc when I'm finished with all the associated pregnancy code
Code:
if womb=0:
!check if pregnant
    if isOnContraception=1:
    !check if on contraception or not
        if rand(0,100)>=pregnancyTreshold[race]:
        !rand check compared to how fertile the race is
            loop local i=0 while i<arrsize(pregnancyArray) step i+=1:
            !iterate through every possible pregnancy
                if arg[0]=pregnancyArray[i](0):
                !apply if it''s said pregnancy that''s tested
                    if $pregnancyArray[i](2)='none' or dynamic($pregnancyArray[i](2))=1:
                    !special condition of impregnation test
                        womb=1
                        $pregnancyType=$pregnancyArray[1](0)
                        dayBeforeBirth=pregnancyArray[1](1)
                    end
                end
            end
        end
    end
end

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
3 locations done:
Code:
# pregnancyThresholdArrayDeclaration
humanImpregnationThreshold=95    &!probability that an human gets impregnated        integer            0 to 100
elfImpregnationThreshold=90        &!probability that an elf gets impregnated        integer            0 to 100
goblinImpregnationTreshold=95    &!probability that a goblin gets impregnated        integer            0 to 100
impregnationThresholdArray['human']=humanImpregnationThreshold
impregnationThresholdArray['elf']=elfImpregnationThreshold
impregnationThresholdArray['goblin']=goblinImpregnationTreshold
---pregnancyThresholdArrayDeclaration---

# impregnationArrayDeclaration
humanPregnancyLength=90            &!length of pregnancy for a human baby            integer
demonPregnancyLength=30            &!length of pregnancy for a demon baby            integer
goblinPregnancyLength=7            &!length of pregnancy for a goblin baby            integer
minotaurPregnancyLength=14        &!length of pregnancy for a minotaur baby        integer
orcPregnancyLength=21            &!length of pregnancy for a orc baby            integer
sandwPregnancyLength=21            &!length of pregnancy for a sandworm baby        integer
wolfPregnancyLength=7            &!length of pregnancy for a wolf baby            integer
werewolfPregnancyLength=7        &!length of pregnancy for a werewolf baby        integer

impregnationArray['human']=('human',humanPregnancyLength,'none')
impregnationArray['demon']=('demon',demonPregnancyLength,'none')
impregnationArray['goblin']=('goblin',goblinPregnancyLength,'none')
impregnationArray['minotaur']=('minotaur',minotaurPregnancyLength,'none')
impregnationArray['orc']=('orc',orcPregnancyLength,'none')
impregnationArray['sandworm']=('sandworm',sandwPregnancyLength,'none')
impregnationArray['wolf']=('wolf',wolfPregnancyLength,'beastMasterMutation')
impregnationArray['werewolf']=('werewsolf',werewolfPregnancyLength,'beastMasterMutation')
---impregnationArrayDeclaration---

# preg
if womb=0:
!check if pregnant
    if isOnContraception=1:
    !check if on contraception or not
        if rand(0,100)>=pregnancyThresholdArray[$race]:
        !rand check compared to how fertile the race is
            if $impregnationArray[$arg[0]](2)='none' or dynamic($impregnationArray[$arg[0]](2)=1:
            !special condition of impregnation test
                womb=1
                pregnantCounter+=1
                $pregnancyType=$impregnationArray[$arg[0]](0)
                dayBeforeBirth=impregnationArray[$arg[0]](1)
            end
        end
    end
end
if BroodMotherMutation=1:
    dayBeforeBirth=dayBeforeBirth/3
end
---Preg---
edit: need to recalculate the threshold tho

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
I retreated from the mountains before facing the goblin king. Now I can't access the place. Is there way to get there again?

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
When Melissa is in the flophouse she say that she wants to meet us in the osen, but she doesnt. Later, an event show up, when we beat a guy and a lady wantst o go with us, howver, you can't "take her up on her offer".

Melissa and first have the button to stop contra, but we don't get any visual change telling us if it did something or if it doesnt work.

When i reloaded the save (and updated), Diane lost her pregancy, also, she's never at her home even when she isnt working.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
working on pregnancy atm still, what is sandCum supposed to originate from?
(I wrote sandworm for now, but I don't think that's it?)
Giant antlions in the desert continent. Basically the non-bee and spider bug content, I just put it in there so I keep it consistent when I get around to that area of the game.

In other topic, you might want to create a specific location to declare all the variables used by every type of start and gs it in each start location.

It's better in term of programming to prevent redondant code and to prevent forgetting to declare in each start.
All of them start with different equipment and body types. The begin tag is what I'm using for all the variables that stay consistent between starts.

I have not been able to get First to stop taking contraceptives, or the option just doesn't change when selected.

Also game locks on threesome option with First and Goblin Wife
Fixed and Fixed, I believe.

I retreated from the mountains before facing the goblin king. Now I can't access the place. Is there way to get there again?
Fixed.

Reactions: vaaf
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes