Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I haven't really worked with git, but sure, it would also let other people help with the code more easily.
When I finish my current build, which is soon, I'll try making 1.5 on git.

My only question is do we convert it to text so we can edit sections or leave it as a modded QSP file in git?

My greatest fear is we edit it as text and it never recompiles, and my lack of skill means I lose the game permanently.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Speaking of art, I'm going to mess with some stuff and break out the tablet while I'm off on vacation. Is the original pictures for the characters when you first encounter them or status display more or less what you are aiming for, concept wise?

For example, the steelwind or the elf. Annete is... pretty obvious. No promises for quality, but it'll be good to shake the rust off anyway. Kind of moot these days with AI doing the job a zillion times faster and prettier, but whatever.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
When I finish my current build, which is soon, I'll try making 1.5 on git.

My only question is do we convert it to text so we can edit sections or leave it as a modded QSP file in git?

My greatest fear is we edit it as text and it never recompiles, and my lack of skill means I lose the game permanently.
As long as the text file is in the TXT2GAM format there should be no problem compiling it. Also remember that git can use branch, you can have the main branch be the last public version (so the qsp file + txt2gam text file) and other branch be there for editing until a new version is there that can be merged with the master branch.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
This is where splitting the game file into its separate location parts works on git. I can help with that part. For reasons I would suggest gitgud.io only cause I know of several projects on there and to me its eaiser to navigate than others (and with less concerns of content).
If you want an example of the gitguid.io layout, go check out Lab Rats 2 Mod git.

As for splitting the single txt2gam file out, python script to strip it into component parts. Its not super robust, but it gets the job done. Basically the one that GL used. Then you edit the individual location files as normal text/etc, then another python script to remerge, and build into a qsp file to play. The only reason I even go into QSP editor now, it just generate the txt2gam file myself to split and merge into my own local tracking git for things like GL, Clean Slate, and now this.

thelolkat

Feb 4, 2019
I constantly level up every 2-3 messages from the instant I launch the game before I even have a character. I'd love to play this game but I can't get through the barrage of LEVEL UP messages. I was lvl 20 by the time I met death.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I constantly level up every 2-3 messages from the instant I launch the game before I even have a character. I'd love to play this game but I can't get through the barrage of LEVEL UP messages. I was lvl 20 by the time I met death.
okay... that's definitely a bug

den1999667

Jun 21, 2018
I cant find Annette. Searched everywhere in Britmore (during the night) and couldnt catch her. Can anybody help?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Check out the housing area (where you can solicit yourself or hire harlots if you are pent up) after 1800 or so. I don't recall if she's there every evening or not.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
After all, who needs internal organs with all that horsepower? How does is fit? Is a goblin made of 60% elastic? Who knows? Hentai logic at it's finest.

Actually, that last bit may be useful for plot or lore. Why is the one goblinoid (protagonist) durable or talented enough to take the journey in the first place?

Clever enough to charter a ship and (mostly) not wear out the crew, to avoid getting enslaved *and* navigate the mostly racist streets of Avedon (or however it's spelled). Either they are pretty special or the short greenskins in the local area are terribly broken. The player seems pretty miffed at how savage and/or unintelligent the king gobo and the subjects are, to boot.

...Or maybe they just ate something they shouldn't. Who knows.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
After all, who needs internal organs with all that horsepower? How does is fit? Is a goblin made of 60% elastic? Who knows? Hentai logic at it's finest.

1. Actually, that last bit may be useful for plot or lore. Why is the one goblinoid (protagonist) durable or talented enough to take the journey in the first place?

Clever enough to charter a ship and (mostly) not wear out the crew, to avoid getting enslaved *and* navigate the mostly racist streets of Avedon (or however it's spelled). Either they are pretty special or the short greenskins in the local area are terribly broken. The player seems pretty miffed at how savage and/or unintelligent the king gobo and the subjects are, to boot.

2. ...Or maybe they just ate something they shouldn't. Who knows.
1. Goblin female quest is missing an event when you land. It's rather morbid to say, but every start is going to meet death somehow.

2. The goblin shaman mentions feeding special potions to other goblins, but never says anything about drinking them herself.

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
in my game Percy is in the hospital, but where?
any way to get him back in order to start the mino quest.

how is the black wolf quest started?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
in my game Percy is in the hospital, but where?
any way to get him back in order to start the mino quest.

how is the black wolf quest started?
Percy being stuck at the hospital is a bug, I believe it is fixed in 1.5 and will release it in the next hour. I just need to double check that it is actually fixed.

Reactions: kuro95zone

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
V 1.5

Notable updates:

Horse. In the future the horse will let you go you faster along the roads and between cities but I'm still balancing travel times so all you can do with the horse right now is fuck it..

Bug fixes.

There were more but I didn't do a very good job of what I fixed or added from 1.4 to 1.5.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hey, pat yourself on the back. Progress is progress is progress. Better yet, you unleashed this one before my flight, so kudos!

I was going to make a joke about shagging the horse or Not A Dragon was just a bit too ambitous for a walking gobo shortstack, earning them a speedy tour to the afterlife, but that doesn't account for the male gobbo. (Worth a chuckle, though. Gal literally fucked around and found out.)

And the Steelwind kind of does that if they get too friendly with you know who, haha.

Edit: Whoever keeps asking about the minotaur, I answer this one earlier. You'll need a mix of things: The resolution of the sawmill quest (and not getting rid of somebody), purchasing a farm from Avedon, purchasing a cow from the neihbors, then moving to that location and it's a rng (random number generator, aka random chance of happening) chance of popping at the surface level of the site (the first screen). The game will direct you where to go next from there.

I'm unaware of it being triggered by other means, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Hoi Snekk. Last parting shot - do you think the Steelwind MC has purple/bluish hair, similar to Annette/the human futa pc nude pic? Trying a few different things in the sketches, including some play time with Percy (who I'm basing after her trap picture). Probably not a huge deal given the variety of shots used, but I am curious all the same.

Just caught the note that fem gobos can go futa with the potions but not male, which makes it even easier for me. One less alternate, huzzah.

An amusing thought: Annette, in her introduction, pulls the player into her expansive chest. But with the chosen art and situations, she's a wee thing, and the player is written as roughly six feet tall. So she must have a hell of a grip, or the player is accustomed to letting the spellcaster have her way, possibly.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Attempting to milk yourself as a human futa results in a missing image.

If you are being purged of evil spirits by the fortune teller, right after you 'finish' it leads to a crash. (It also displays -7 ?)

Love the extra lore and detail here, by the by.

Can't seem to choose to raise the kids at the farm (Avedon), but other locations such as the slum has the option.

Farm goblins won't show up at your Avedon farm, but if you tell the gobwife to head to the steelwind estate the game lurches to a stop with an error after Bill complains with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, even if you use the emergency escape you can't get back to the farm, since the same message pops with nowhere to go.

Wasn't expecting the Mare over the Stallion, but so it goes. It would go to the Steelwind farm, but not the Avedon one.

On the topic of Steelwinds, if you picked up the book to learn the magic from death, but had sex with either of the Steelwinds, you can no longer turn it in for that event or magic spell.

The horse dissapeared at some point. Not sure how or why.

Looks like you are already on the way there, but loading them (the equines) up with aphrodisiac is hop, skip, and a jump away from early Skyrim modding where every horse was a randy rape beast. Good times?

---

Cause it's too much text, gonna stick these ideas under spoilers too. Best of luck on your efforts!

Other silly ideas:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes