SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
When trying to prostitute, an error appears. Tested on early saves. Before taking the contraception potion, the error does not appear. If you take the potion the bug appears. I haven't edited any earlier saves. Do I need to start a new game or is this a bug and I have to wait?
P.S. Changed contraception value to 0 on edited late game save. Error persisted. If I remember correctly, after taking contraception, new variables appear in the saves. Maybe it's them?
Update. After pregnancy during prostitution, the same error appears
After pregnancy, the error disappears.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
When trying to prostitute, an error appears. Tested on early saves. Before taking the contraception potion, the error does not appear. If you take the potion the bug appears. I haven't edited any earlier saves. Do I need to start a new game or is this a bug and I have to wait?
P.S. Changed contraception value to 0 on edited late game save. Error persisted. If I remember correctly, after taking contraception, new variables appear in the saves. Maybe it's them?
Update. After pregnancy during prostitution, the same error appears
After pregnancy, the error disappears.
That's lactation being broken due to code I thought I removed. Here's the fix -

Reactions: SBT01

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hoi Snekk. Last parting shot - do you think the Steelwind MC has purple/bluish hair, similar to Annette/the human futa pc nude pic? Trying a few different things in the sketches, including some play time with Percy (who I'm basing after her trap picture). Probably not a huge deal given the variety of shots used, but I am curious all the same.

Just caught the note that fem gobos can go futa with the potions but not male, which makes it even easier for me. One less alternate, huzzah.

An amusing thought: Annette, in her introduction, pulls the player into her expansive chest. But with the chosen art and situations, she's a wee thing, and the player is written as roughly six feet tall. So she must have a hell of a grip, or the player is accustomed to letting the spellcaster have her way, possibly.
Annette and the PC would have a similar hair color due to having the same father, maybe Bill is the outlier and has a normal hair color.

Most with demonic taint are freakishly strong. Bess throws you across the barn with one hand while trying to choke her sister to death.

Annette, as well fed as she is with sex, should have some gigantic tits but I didn't want to give her the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown for a reason I've forgotten.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Attempting to milk yourself as a human futa results in a missing image.

2. If you are being purged of evil spirits by the fortune teller, right after you 'finish' it leads to a crash. (It also displays -7 ?)

Love the extra lore and detail here, by the by.

3. Can't seem to choose to raise the kids at the farm (Avedon), but other locations such as the slum has the option.

4. Farm goblins won't show up at your Avedon farm, but if you tell the gobwife to head to the steelwind estate the game lurches to a stop with an error after Bill complains with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, even if you use the emergency escape you can't get back to the farm, since the same message pops with nowhere to go.

5. Wasn't expecting the Mare over the Stallion, but so it goes. It would go to the Steelwind farm, but not the Avedon one.

6. On the topic of Steelwinds, if you picked up the book to learn the magic from death, but had sex with either of the Steelwinds, you can no longer turn it in for that event or magic spell.

7. The horse dissapeared at some point. Not sure how or why.

Looks like you are already on the way there, but loading them (the equines) up with aphrodisiac is hop, skip, and a jump away from early Skyrim modding where every horse was a randy rape beast. Good times?
1. Fixed

2. Fixed

3. I will work on adding child interactions in the next update

4. Fixed so they correctly only show up if your goblin wife is there

5. Fixed changing horse genders

6. I will add an alternate way to get it if you find out your relationship with death later

7. It appears on the roads or in your barn

Sep 26, 2020
Horse. In the future the horse will let you go you faster along the roads and between cities.
If you want to make it realistic, that'd eventually kill the horse. They're fast, but they can't sustain that speed all day like most videogame steeds. They need to rest and cool down. There's a site that says some events have 80 km courses with a minimum average speed of 10 km/hr, which is quite impressive, but that's for serious competitors with experience in easier events and in peak fitness and so on, and they have vets checking the horses at checkpoints along the way, so that's equivalent to the humans running the Mont Blanc route, 91.5 km distance, 6220 m climb and descent between 1036 and 2323 m altitudes, in 11 hours and 3 minutes with a cut-off at 24 hours. They're averaging 8.28 km/hr through the European Alps.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
just as a question where do you wasnt us to put the qsp file for the lactation bug fix in the file directory? is in the main folder fine?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.5LactationFix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
If you want to make it realistic, that'd eventually kill the horse. They're fast, but they can't sustain that speed all day like most videogame steeds. They need to rest and cool down. There's a site that says some events have 80 km courses with a minimum average speed of 10 km/hr, which is quite impressive, but that's for serious competitors with experience in easier events and in peak fitness and so on, and they have vets checking the horses at checkpoints along the way, so that's equivalent to the humans running the Mont Blanc route, 91.5 km distance, 6220 m climb and descent between 1036 and 2323 m altitudes, in 11 hours and 3 minutes with a cut-off at 24 hours. They're averaging 8.28 km/hr through the European Alps.
Demon horse, mebbe? Toss in a bit of that Steelwind or tainted one mojo. Players aura or plot nonsense can twist stuff. Your trusty steed is powered by (directly or indirectly) sexy times. They do seem to find themselves magcially in the barn or on the road once you've tamed it.

Snekk:
Error when clicking on the I want to change the gender of the horse.

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 339
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
OK

This error also seems to pop when checking out the cauldron with the various potions from the witch.

Also *"Want to be more like a certain cowgirl? I can make it so for one hundred gems and ten lactaid."* doesn't seem to be in game yet?

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
still in draft process for lactation (so not usable atm)
here's with a possible lactaid overdose mechanic:
Code:
# lactationChange
if arg[0]='lactaidUse':
    if timeSinceLactaidTaken<7:
        if lactaidIntoxicationTime<=7:
            if playerMaxLactation<MaxLactationValue:
                playerMaxLactation+=10
            end
            if playerBreastSize<MaxBreastSizeValue:
                breastSize+=10
            end
        end
        lactaidStaminaModifier-=10
        lactaidIntoxicationTime+=7
    else:
        dayBeforeStopingLactating+=7
    end
end
if arg[0]='sleepCheck':
    if womb=1:
        if dayBeforeBirth<=(impregnationArray[$pregnancyType](1)/2):
            dayBeforeStopingLactating=(impregnationArray[$pregnancyType](1)/3*2)
        end
    end
    if dayBeforeStopingLactating>0:
        local milkIncrease=rand(5, 8)
        if playerReserveMilk+milkIncrease>maxLact:
            playerReserveMilk=playerMaxLactation
        else:
            playerReserveMilk+=milkIncrease
        end
    end
    if lactaidIntoxicationTime>0:
        lactaidIntoxicationTime-=1
    end
    if lactaidIntoxicationTime=0:
        lactaidStaminaModifier=0
    end
    if timeSinceLactaidTaken>0:
        timeSinceLactaidTaken-=1
    end   
end
---lactationChange---

flaby228

Dec 27, 2017
Found a bug where the images when you ask a npc to fool around all get replaced with the goblin ones starts when you fool around with goblin wife

Last edited:

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
"storage room" in Fort . If the character chooses to prostitute with a group of soldiers in the field "main desc" The text is displayed:
"Your partner eagerly sucks on your breasts, lapping up the milk.

You have ordinary human ears, hidden by your hair."

There are no action options in the "Action" field.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
So, does telling guards about Red's lactaid closes her story for good or she will reopen after some time?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, does telling guards about Red's lactaid closes her story for good or she will reopen after some time?
At the moment, yes.

In a future update you'll be able to buy The Frog and find her in prison.

The horse doesn't get tired at the moment, but when it does it simply won't haul you around.

Fort Reach and Monduval is the longest distance, and its only 40 miles apart which google says is a reasonable distance for a horse to travel. Avedonia is a small island.

"storage room" in Fort . If the character chooses to prostitute with a group of soldiers in the field "main desc" The text is displayed:
"Your partner eagerly sucks on your breasts, lapping up the milk.

You have ordinary human ears, hidden by your hair."

There are no action options in the "Action" field.
Fixed in 1.6

1. Demon horse, mebbe? Toss in a bit of that Steelwind or tainted one mojo. Players aura or plot nonsense can twist stuff. Your trusty steed is powered by (directly or indirectly) sexy times. They do seem to find themselves magcially in the barn or on the road once you've tamed it.

2. Error when clicking on the I want to change the gender of the horse.

3. This error also seems to pop when checking out the cauldron with the various potions from the witch.

4. Also *"Want to be more like a certain cowgirl? I can make it so for one hundred gems and ten lactaid."* doesn't seem to be in game yet?
1. They do follow you around in non-city environments I just need to either add every indoor location to a list you can't interact with it in or every outdoor location. It's just like your dogs.

2. Fixed in 1.6

3. Fixed in 1.6

4. Cow and wolf potions exist but do nothing at the moment. It's why I have the warning up on the cauldron.

Reactions: SBT01

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Looking really promising. Love to see some options with sex (anal or vaginal)! Rarely games have this. ^^ Bugs still present when accessing some areas etc. so have to use the "emergency exit" button. Sorry that I can't point those moments now. If needed I can point some out next time. Unless fixed already. Keep it up champ!

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes