nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
Lube is currently only used to prep if you want to fuck your horse if you turn it male with a potion. Not having it in you while being raped by goblins should reduce your health and drain extra stamina.
where do you find the lube to begin with?

nonvul

Jan 7, 2020
There was a bug where it wasn't showing up in stores. Its fixed in 1.7.
ok. side note i would like to commend you on being so responsive and involved. ive seen a fair share of creators drop a broken pos and disappear and/or be a-holes about suggestions (careful you dont lose your vision of the game in the sea of suggestions tho). keep up the good work

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Bugs within 1.6 :
- on the front page of the game it said that it's the 1.5 version
- the threesome with the goblins block the player after an error message
- the pack of zombies cant be fight within the arena
- you cant get to the lobby from your hotel room within the academic city, blocking the player
- prosti tutesin the park of the same city seems to have goblin pictures
- you can get the the Salt Marshes from the slums
- you can still train your dog over and over (i don't know if it does anything special to do it multiple times)
- In "relationships" (not "lovers") your renamed Goblin's name don't appear for one category (when she live in the flophouse at least)
- you cant donate your fluids to Eve / Ever Garden
- i have no idea how, but i got Percy pregant and she gave birth at the clinic (she/he was supposed to be studdying)
- after she / he ? gave birth at the clinic, she / he ? is stuck there with the sentence "Percy is ready to give birth, you should move her closer to the clinic." when speaking to him / her ?
- Code 115, i cant read the decription of the quest "Build different"
- (not a bug, but a place to wait in front of the univ would be nice)
- "walking around" said city don't take 30min as indicated (it took no time)
- going from east to west and west to east, dont take 10 min either

does it need to take this long for a pregnancy ? It's inconsistent, Diane has 90 days or more, The goblin is fast (didnt even knew she was the first time and for the second time i have been waiting for few days), Percy but that's a bug, and the player can give birth after what 3 or 7 days ?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Harpies enslave you if you lose
This seems to be bugged too

1685307111992.png

The harpy kidnaps you after this part and asks you to be her husband, your only option is to say no. She lets you go and then the harpy encounters stop happening. There's no way to get to the harpy nest either.

Bandit den has a similar issue where you can somehow get to 0 gem worth and can't buy your freedom(clicking the option does nothing), And the head to slave cells option there throws an error too

1685307661879.png

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
does the contraceptive has infinite duration ?
the city concil picture don't show up in the goblin start
You cant leave Anabelle when she work on the farm
asking about a horse within the others farms does nothing

and after playing with the data a bit, when Dania is no longer preg, no new events played ?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. does the contraceptive has infinite duration ?
2. the city concil picture don't show up in the goblin start
3. You cant leave Anabelle when she work on the farm
1. Apparently so, when I redid pregnancy I didn't change contraceptives. They last 7 days now and can be turned off in the ledger.
2. I believe I fixed this
3. There was a tag off and I think this is fixed too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
ok. side note i would like to commend you on being so responsive and involved. ive seen a fair share of creators drop a broken pos and disappear and/or be a-holes about suggestions (careful you dont lose your vision of the game in the sea of suggestions tho). keep up the good work
This is a fun little project to work on and I'm not asking for any money so it's not like there are any expectations I have to meet.

2.0 is the final vision I had for the game, so the list of things I have on the first page is what I expected to add into the game. At that point it would effectively be the English version of Rubedo I wanted to create with the amount of content inside of it.

Then I'll post it on Git and the F95 community can add in more stuff if they want. The framework is here.

Bugs within 1.6 :
1. on the front page of the game it said that it's the 1.5 version
2. the threesome with the goblins block the player after an error message
3. the pack of zombies cant be fight within the arena
4. you cant get to the lobby from your hotel room within the academic city, blocking the player
5. prosti tutesin the park of the same city seems to have goblin pictures
6. you can get the the Salt Marshes from the slums
7. you can still train your dog over and over (i don't know if it does anything special to do it multiple times)
8. In "relationships" (not "lovers") your renamed Goblin's name don't appear for one category (when she live in the flophouse at least)
9. you cant donate your fluids to Eve / Ever Garden
10. i have no idea how, but i got Percy pregant and she gave birth at the clinic (she/he was supposed to be studdying)
11. after she / he ? gave birth at the clinic, she / he ? is stuck there with the sentence "Percy is ready to give birth, you should move her closer to the clinic." when speaking to him / her ?
12. Code 115, i cant read the decription of the quest "Build different"
13. (not a bug, but a place to wait in front of the univ would be nice)
14. "walking around" said city don't take 30min as indicated (it took no time), going from east to west and west to east, dont take 10 min either

16. does it need to take this long for a pregnancy ? It's inconsistent, Diane has 90 days or more, The goblin is fast (didnt even knew she was the first time and for the second time i have been waiting for few days), Percy but that's a bug, and the player can give birth after what 3 or 7 days ?
1. I keep forgetting to change that so I just remove it from the front page. The version history has the correct version #
2. First getting pregnant had an error. Fixed.
3. Arena has had some heavy work on it in 1.7 and that bug is fixed.
4. Fixed
5. Goblin wife had a bug where everyone would be banging her art. It's been fixed.
6. There's a side gate from the slums to the salt marshes. If the guards do not let you in they should mention why. You have to go the long way around the city if you can't convince them to let you in. I did change it a little bit so it should work better in 1.7
7. Training your dog makes it more powerful. I've changed how dogs in combat work so if you have a dog, it attacks without you needing to specifically make it attack.
8. Fixed
9. Fixed, I believe.
10 & 11. Pretty sure I fixed it as I can't get it to it.
12. Robot quest is unfinished at the moment
13. Added. You can also now go sit in the park to take up time.
14. It wasn't properly tracking time in Monduval, but its fixed now.
15. Goblin is 7 days, Human children are 90 days but I can lower that to 30

1. The harpy kidnaps you after this part and asks you to be her husband, your only option is to say no. She lets you go and then the harpy encounters stop happening. There's no way to get to the harpy nest either.

2. Bandit den has a similar issue where you can somehow get to 0 gem worth and can't buy your freedom(clicking the option does nothing), And the head to slave cells option there throws an error too
She should be hanging around near where you told her no.

2. Fixed both issues
After the slime fight , the explore further link brought up a dead end.
Fixed

Reactions: vaaf

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
"Your injuries from the necromancer make you unable to fight."
Nice
There's two different cures for that, just ask medical or magical people and they should be able to help you find a solution.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
After losing to the bandits and buying the heroine by the goblins, a bug appeared. On "West mountain road" appeared "The Free City of Mont-Creek" . When trying to go on the "West mountain road" at a certain distance traveled, the heroine gets into "The Free City of Mont-Creek" when the heroine tries to leave it, an error appears. There are no other actions. The teleportation of the heroine in "The Free City of Mont-Creek" only happens if "Go West".

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
After the loss to the bandits and the purchase of the heroine by the goblins, another bug(?) appeared. "You encounter a group of bandits patrolling the Western Road." Dialogue options with them are like a group of soldiers with a high reputation in the fort, but without the ability to leave. The reputation goes to "Your slutty reputation in Fort Reach" but it's bandits not guards.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
After losing to the bandits and buying the heroine by the goblins, a bug appeared. On "West mountain road" appeared "The Free City of Mont-Creek" . When trying to go on the "West mountain road" at a certain distance traveled, the heroine gets into "The Free City of Mont-Creek" when the heroine tries to leave it, an error appears. There are no other actions. The teleportation of the heroine in "The Free City of Mont-Creek" only happens if "Go West".
Fixed. I mislabeled something.

After the loss to the bandits and the purchase of the heroine by the goblins, another bug(?) appeared. "You encounter a group of bandits patrolling the Western Road." Dialogue options with them are like a group of soldiers with a high reputation in the fort, but without the ability to leave. The reputation goes to "Your slutty reputation in Fort Reach" but it's bandits not guards.
I adjusted how the bandit interaction occurs which should fix the issue, but I can't make it happen so I am unsure if it is actually fixed.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Fem!PC, Chosen One. After I marry the goblin wife and send her to the Steelwind farm, when I go there myself, I get the warning on attachment 1. I then proceed onto a scene, which I cannot get out of since I have no actions available, as shown on attachment 2. Emergency exit lets me escape, but both the farm and the goblin wife become completely unavailable. Tried starting a fresh game after it happened before, since I thought it had something to do with the many goblin babies I had, but no luck.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes