Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Pretty sure I've been besieging the dev with ideas and nonsense, but assuming it wouldn't be too jarring, I'd love to see the player willingly sating the desires of friends, lovers, and ranch hands if they get too 'pent up'. Kind of a medly of romance and free use, I suppose. Perhaps a traveling companion or item/spell that needs the sexy to recharge?

Mariko may be a good fit, since it's summoning her.

Other than that, I'm a sucker for adorable things. Have a 'ceremony' for Percy held at the farm or mansion for her to officially be a wife. This may or may not turn into a massive orgy as the rest of the lovers also lay claim.

Foxxy gaining a wang and attempting to breed her 'dad'. (Also, a not horrible ending or fate for her, the PC, and the Kitsune would be nice.)

Perhaps the PC is inspired by Anabelle and offers up the idea to whore (together?) with Percy or another loved one.

What effects bust size beyond lactaid, anyway?

Here's a fun one: The player is ganbanged by their own dopplegangers in a magic spell. You're already playing with strange reflections from the god quests and whatnot.

Also second getting occasionally stuffed by Meat's meat, futa or otherwise. Bonus points if the player and Percy take turns.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I kind of spaced out on this question before, or I would elaborate. The reason why I asked about futa potions is because of this line in the 1.5 changelog:
* - Goblins are correctly now immune to gender change potions as intended, but not immune to futa potions.
I interpreted this line to tell me two things: a) there are futa potions in the game, and b) goblins are not immune to them.

For the point a, the only potions I can buy from the witch in the western forest are the ones that turn the drinker male or female, but none that turn the drinker into a futa, so I wondered if these potions are not yet in the game or if I simply didn't find them.

For point b, well, it says that goblins are not immune to futa potions so I assumed they could be used on female goblins (like the goblin wife) to turn them into futas, either in the current or future builds of the game.

I would appreciate clarification, especially if I misunderstood something.
The witch tells you to not mix them or unknown consequences will happen, and if you have both you should get the option to mix them in front of her house to spite her.

In fact, any forest clearing allows you to mix them. The futa potion isn't an exact potion, but if you mix both you turn into a futa. Percy has a questline(in the works) about making full futa potions.

1. Hm. Pretty sure I've been besieging the dev with ideas and nonsense, but assuming it wouldn't be too jarring, I'd love to see the player willingly sating the desires of friends, lovers, and ranch hands if they get too 'pent up'. Kind of a medly of romance and free use, I suppose. Perhaps a traveling companion or item/spell that needs the sexy to recharge?

Mariko may be a good fit, since it's summoning her.

2. Other than that, I'm a sucker for adorable things. Have a 'ceremony' for Percy held at the farm or mansion for her to officially be a wife. This may or may not turn into a massive orgy as the rest of the lovers also lay claim.

3. Foxxy gaining a wang and attempting to breed her 'dad'. (Also, a not horrible ending or fate for her, the PC, and the Kitsune would be nice.)

4. Perhaps the PC is inspired by Anabelle and offers up the idea to whore (together?) with Percy or another loved one.

5. What effects bust size beyond lactaid, anyway?

6. Here's a fun one: The player is ganbanged by their own dopplegangers in a magic spell. You're already playing with strange reflections from the god quests and whatnot.

7. Also second getting occasionally stuffed by Meat's meat, futa or otherwise. Bonus points if the player and Percy take turns.
1. Percy should work harder around the farm, after rescue from Meat, if supplied with sex. The horse is also sex powered and instantly travels along roads to skip hours of travel.
1a. You're not bothering me, I enjoy working on this game in my free time and having people ask me questions is helping me figure out the direction I want to take certain events.

2. I have that planned. I'm thinking a loose 1.8 but I organized my planned features very front heavy because a lot of the scenes I'm working on now have a lot of different variables.

3. She is the kitsune anti-christ fated to overthrow god. Dominating her through housewife-ification is the intended questline that I have planned.

4. Chosen One Start allows you to hook yourself out with Annette.

5. Pregnancy and lactaid are supposed to make your breasts bigger, and once they're big enough I'll add titjob sex to regular sex interactions.

6. That scene that drops you in legally distinct Mareth from CoC is going to be expanded to do just that.

7. I'm working on minotaur scenes, I think I'll have the collar removal quest ready for a full 1.7 release.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The maid questline and futa content seems to be bugged
Can't find a way to reenter the tomb to speak to the reverend and sex scenes only use female images
The reverend isn't in the game yet aside from being mentioned here and there.

Which sex scenes only use the female images as I can't immediately locate this bug.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Keen. I may just wait for the next version rather than jump into 1.6.

Regarding #4, it was more like bringing others into the misadventures of whoring along for the ride, inspired by Anabelle.

could be fun to randomly see some of your gobo kids whoring, or working a gloryhole. Have an option to scold them, cheer them on, use 'em while they are distracted, or team up and show them how it's done, haha.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Error when getting enslaved by a noble. Also, can't really do anything or leave the room once you're bought (without cheating), not sure if that's an error too, or if there's just no content with that noble yet.
Screenshot (4).png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Keen. I may just wait for the next version rather than jump into 1.6.

Regarding #4, it was more like bringing others into the misadventures of whoring along for the ride, inspired by Anabelle.

could be fun to randomly see some of your gobo kids whoring, or working a gloryhole. Have an option to scold them, cheer them on, use 'em while they are distracted, or team up and show them how it's done, haha.
It'll be more like just finding them doing it. There are already a few mentions that the farm goblins do anything possible to avoid work. Also due to lack of goblin gloryhole pics they're too short to use them, since I need them for the church sex scenes later.

This action is limited to the lack of pics that I can find.

Error when getting enslaved by a noble. Also, can't really do anything or leave the room once you're bought (without cheating), not sure if that's an error too, or if there's just no content with that noble yet.
No content in that release. I should have 1.7 out tomorrow if I'm able to finish the arena with no obvious bugs.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Couldn't resist and dabbled a bit with the current version. The horse has somehow managed to vanish once more (doesn't manifest at the travel areas or either barn. No clue what's triggering it.

vova11

Oct 11, 2018
Hello Solid Snake, I have a question. Will your game be translated into other languages? English is not my native language, I played Rubedo and would like to play Vicindio as well.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
Hello Solid Snake, I have a question. Will your game be translated into other languages? English is not my native language, I played Rubedo and would like to play Vicindio as well.
As QSP doesn't support external files that aren't images, a translation would basically amount to recoding the whole game.
Maybe you should wait for the git version which will permit other people helping the translation work?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Couldn't resist and dabbled a bit with the current version. The horse has somehow managed to vanish once more (doesn't manifest at the travel areas or either barn. No clue what's triggering it.
Its fixed in the current version. I meant to make the horse not rideable if you didn't lewd it or feed it enough potions. I accidently made it disappear. Should be fixed in 1.7

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Seems like some of the plot elements are in the works, but any plans for lady death to potentially get boned/romanced?

Also, I messed around with a save state on a whim for the lube item to 'play' with the horse. Amusingly if you let your steed be the one doing the riding a few times it triggers the wolf mutation for animal breeding. Which makes sense, but still made me chuckle. Before it vanished, anyway, haha.

Another odd bit. I messed around with being captured by 'Two'. Once I did that and got knocked back groundward for the Harpy flirting I lost all interesting options in the fort, be it nursing, whoring, whatever.

Is there an option to tell your pack to stay at the farm or the forest at some point? No biggie either way, but I imagine them following you through a major city may prove problematic. One or two 'hunting' hounds, sure. The whole group would likely lead to the guards and the city trying to purge the threat, I imagine.

Maybe have a second you give directions, or something. Hell, just like Bess, maybe they get the whole monstergirl transformation at some point. Dunno. Bit trickier to move around incognito unless they can shapeshift or whatever.

It's an aquired taste, but there's that scene in the sauna where a youth gets excited and handsy over the players lady lumps. Maybe an option to offer to take care of their erection, but not the way they were planning if you are a futa. Probably requires lube.

Or a strapon for gals. Or maybe they get super close and excited for a male protag due to a bit of hero worship. Dunno.

Translation: you pound the boytoy until he can't think straight. Or perhaps you do it gentle like, but either way, they are completely overwhelmed by the experience. Heck, they could keep coming back for further encounters, slipping further and further down the rabbit hole.

Doesn't even have to be the same character. Be careful what you fondle, I suppose.

Getting a bit long in the tooth so I'll spoiler the rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silly question, but given all the love the farm is getting, if the mansion gets built and the player moves there, does all of the farm mechanics follow?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Seems like some of the plot elements are in the works, but any plans for lady death to potentially get boned/romanced?

2. Also, I messed around with a save state on a whim for the lube item to 'play' with the horse. Amusingly if you let your steed be the one doing the riding a few times it triggers the wolf mutation for animal breeding. Which makes sense, but still made me chuckle. Before it vanished, anyway, haha.

3. Another odd bit. I messed around with being captured by 'Two'. Once I did that and got knocked back groundward for the Harpy flirting I lost all interesting options in the fort, be it nursing, whoring, whatever.

4. Is there an option to tell your pack to stay at the farm or the forest at some point? No biggie either way, but I imagine them following you through a major city may prove problematic. One or two 'hunting' hounds, sure. The whole group would likely lead to the guards and the city trying to purge the threat, I imagine.

5. Maybe have a second you give directions, or something. Hell, just like Bess, maybe they get the whole monstergirl transformation at some point. Dunno. Bit trickier to move around incognito unless they can shapeshift or whatever.

6. It's an aquired taste, but there's that scene in the sauna where a youth gets excited and handsy over the players lady lumps. Maybe an option to offer to take care of their erection, but not the way they were planning if you are a futa. Probably requires lube.

7. Or a strapon for gals. Or maybe they get super close and excited for a male protag due to a bit of hero worship. Dunno.

8. Translation: you pound the boytoy until he can't think straight. Or perhaps you do it gentle like, but either way, they are completely overwhelmed by the experience. Heck, they could keep coming back for further encounters, slipping further and further down the rabbit hole.

Doesn't even have to be the same character. Be careful what you fondle, I suppose.

12. Silly question, but given all the love the farm is getting, if the mansion gets built and the player moves there, does all of the farm mechanics follow?
1. Yes, its going to be the general reward for killing the Necromancer and taking the black book, aside from raising zombie girls and insta-killing undead. Perhaps the plain doll was a bad faceclaim for her since regular sex isn't too common for her character.

2. The stat for animal sex was used. I've changed it since then.

3. I've removed the east and west gates and consolidated all three areas into one for 1.7.

4. I'll add in a limit for dogs in the future, but I'm still testing their combat prowess at the moment. I've changed how they fight from 1.6 to 1.7. They now just attack if they're with you.

5. I've added in the ability to have children with the werewolf and take it as a mate so you have a bunch of horny male werewolves gangbanging you, I do not see why you can't use some of Bill's corruptive semen to make a harem of wolfgirls. I'll add it as a thing to add in a future update.

6. Once I get the basics in for most NPC's I want to add in variants for them. I have tentacle raping your opponents in the arena if you're infested in the works I just need to work up how that would be allowed law-wise, so it

7. Sex toys are on hold until I can find enough suitable images for using an onahole to milk male opponents.

8. I do have plans for more variations in scenes, as right now most sex scenes are passive or receiving.

9. Percy is not very good that that, which is why your goblin wife takes charge over the house when you get her. Perhaps Nafsu once I have her harem mom plotline finished.

10. I'm working on a system for the Arena where having a reputation as a winner or loser will cause people to want you to beat you or them up before sex.

11. I like your ideas and they make make it into a different character but not them.

11a. The town boyfriend and market girlfriend are both going to have the option for you to work in the Avedon Castle as their secretary, banging them over the desk and adjusting city policy by slipping in laws that go unread, eventually allowing things like public nudity and bestiality. Some of the monsters in the arena are not able to be lewded because of the current laws.

12. The forest manor? Yes. You'll even be able to pay for a path so you can reach it faster from your farm.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo. Gonna just spoiler this mess so it doesn't take up the whole bloody page.

Best of fortune wrangling 1.7 into sweet, sweet existance.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Heyo. Gonna just spoiler this mess so it doesn't take up the whole bloody page.

9. Best of fortune wrangling 1.7 into sweet, sweet existance.

Of my goals for 1.7:

Revisit every loss and add lairs
Add dates
Finish Arena
Finish waitress jobs

Done^

Finish current batch of datable NPCs - Some have quests tied to them I haven't finished like the wall sex girl

Add teaching job - Somewhat done, need to work students trying to buy or fuck for a better grade.

Once I finish these I'll release 1.7 ^

Add unlucky goblin and Last Elf starts. - Gonna hold off on this because Last Elf is a pregnancy themed start and that mechanic might change.
Add child activities - I do not know what I meant by this.
Add degree jobs - Haven't started since there's a lot to do
Add children growing up/homeschooling - WIP, this is hard to balance because I'm trying to find a plot reason why kids go from 1 day old to 18 without changing the date.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
The child activities may be related to like, raising, playing with or nursing them or something, which may or may not conflict with your goal of aging them up to avoid complications.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

randomizer87

Nov 24, 2018
Add children growing up/homeschooling - WIP, this is hard to balance because I'm trying to find a plot reason why kids go from 1 day old to 18 without changing the date.
Steelwind: Gloomy lady uses her connections to do something about it

Maid: *Bell chimes*

Goblin: Perhaps its something that lives near goblins.

just as a suggestions.

Really enjoying this game you have made, so many different ways to have fun.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes