Apr 29, 2022
Another thing that I don't know if it is a bug or feature; for a long while since my character took one contraceptive it said:

You are on contraceptives and cannot get pregnant.
Your anti-pregnancy medicine will last for 33 days
But then, recently, not sure if it was because I used another contraceptive or something else like progressing Percy's questline or the tentacles but the medicine now only lasts for 30 days, every day.

Apr 29, 2022
Sorry for sending another post but I'd figure that showcasing an actual bug through a screenshot and some context could be worthwhile.

1685654337653.png

So I started another game but as a farm human chick, since sending the aforementioned goblin wife to the farm, I got this error.

Afterwards Bill gives a response to the goblin incursion but there is no text prompt from there, I'm stuck and have to use the emergency exit.

edit: also, where do I get lube? in the previous playthrough, Elle's son auto lubbed my character and now I look at the red light district in the capital, in the other two cities in the eastern area and I found nothing.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Uh, that's absolutely a feature for some soon to be characters, I believe. (Age up incest saucyness.)

Red Light, sex shop, but it doesn't work/purchase currently. Will be fixed next patch, Snekk said.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Just listing some troubles with 1.65 I've encountered which I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet.

1. Scenes with the female dog are still inaccessible.

2. Random encounters with enemies in the forest no longer trigger

3. Giving birth to pups at the Monduval hospital triggers a placeholder scene that's a dead end and requires the use of the emergency exit to leave.

4. Banging both the siblings at the farm will cause Death's intervention to bug out and get stuck in a loop where the "fight" scene just plays over and over. Requires the emergency exit to leave.

Thank you for your continued work Snekk!
1. Most consensual animal scenes need lube, which is broken prior to 1.7. Just tested the scene and it works.

2. This was fixed in 1.7. Previously after finding all of the locations you couldn't explore, now you can.

3. Fixed.

4. I can't replicate the issue but I did change so that if you activated the Death scene with one, you can't get it with the other. That should fix it.

Hopefully this won't be overwhelming to ask for feedback alongside the other folks here but:

1. Since at least being able to be transported by Two to her house, I lost access to my horse outside the cities. Is this a bug or is there another way to access/find it again, rather than looking at the horse option in the bottom of the additional description box?

1.5. Speaking of said horse, last time I engaged with it, I couldn't have it penetrate my futa character, despite having given it the male potion and having it fuck me on a previous occasion. Do I just give it another aphrodisiac, something else or is it just another bug?

2. This is another clarification but it could also be a suggestion, in the ledger there's the option of a "prince" that claims to be your son that could, you know, do incest with you. Can your child be instead a daughter or a futa daughter as well? if currently, how do I make it happen?

Either way, thanks for all the work and being very responsive, Snekk.
1. Horse is fixed in 1.7
1.5. Fixed.

2. Changing their gender is a plot point in that questline and I'm not going to spoil it.

I'm sorry, I'm one of the deranged, who would want a way to magic my ingame child to at least 18, specifically to do said incest.
I'll add both.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sorry for sending another post but I'd figure that showcasing an actual bug through a screenshot and some context could be worthwhile.

So I started another game but as a farm human chick, since sending the aforementioned goblin wife to the farm, I got this error.

Afterwards Bill gives a response to the goblin incursion but there is no text prompt from there, I'm stuck and have to use the emergency exit.
That's fixed in 1.7.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
i have got to hand it to you snekk, you are about the most active game dev i have ever seen on this site, it really is a sight to behold

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
which npc pc can impregnant/ npc make player pregnant and how, how long gestation
The PC can impregnate: Goblins, wolves, a horse, a human, and some kitsune.

The PC can be impregnated by: Goblins, wolves, a horse, and humans

Most non-humans are about two weeks, except for the human who is 90 days.
Talking to the goblin shaman lets you speed up pregnancy by having people cum in you more.

In 1.7 I have werewolf breeding in

Reactions: vaaf

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Question. Is there a gender changing potion. and if so where? I can't tell if I'm just lost as hell or actually missing them.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. I assume the horse impreg bit is a 1.7 addition? And more importantly, does this mean futa centaur daughter goodness? Cause if you are nabbing stuff from the net, oddly enough that's probably the most common type, haha.

Regarding the gender change potions, explore in the western forest (near the Fort) and resist the urge to murder death kill the encounter, it should be pretty straight forward from there.

Jul 11, 2019
Huh. I assume the horse impreg bit is a 1.7 addition? And more importantly, does this mean futa centaur daughter goodness? Cause if you are nabbing stuff from the net, oddly enough that's probably the most common type, haha.
I hope not, i just want it to be normal foals. For the wolves its just normal puppies so i don't see how this would be different.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Question. Is there a gender changing potion. and if so where? I can't tell if I'm just lost as hell or actually missing them.
Check out the western woods and don't kill the witch.

I hope not, i just want it to be normal foals. For the wolves its just normal puppies so i don't see how this would be different.
Regular at first but I'm working on a potential potion to make them anthropomorphic, which is something that already happened to two different cow girls.

I thought I had it working in 1.65. Ah feck.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Certainly not for lack of trying. Though there was also a bunch of weirdness going on with the horse so perhaps that had something to do with it.

Zorok

Feb 12, 2020
Not sure if I did or am doing something wrong, but when playing as the male chosen one, the bestiality toggles do not show up, which I'm assuming I need to toggle on for the content. I can fuck the horse (until it disappears) without the toggle, though. I'm using 1.65.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes