BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay I have no clue what to do, someone said you need to find someone to unlock the farm, but I have no clue nor hint as to where they are. Honestly, I have no clue what your meant to do in this at all.

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
So the themed/premade character starts are neat and all, but could there be just a 'random adventurer/peasant' start? I like making my own character. So just starting off getting to pick race/gender/height (and whatever else you decide to add in like hair color or whatevs) would be neat!

Also +1 for mirrors.

Not quite a bug I think, but if you use lactaid as a male PC you can't sell said milk while working at the frog.

And while the witch claims she can make a cow potion, despite having what's required the option doesn't pop up. The wolf potion is created just fine, even if it doesn't seem to do anything yet.

And random question: Are there any forced transformations in the game?

Edit: Almost forgot, you can't actually impregnate futa percy because all you do is anal, oddly.

kinghusky07

Feb 21, 2018
Okay I have no clue what to do, someone said you need to find someone to unlock the farm, but I have no clue nor hint as to where they are. Honestly, I have no clue what your meant to do in this at all.
You can buy a farm when you head into the castle and talk to the city council

Jul 31, 2018
where can i purchase the guard dog to use as attack hound/ to protect the farm?

is there a way to earn money by working in the farm i own?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So the themed/premade character starts are neat and all, but could there be just a 'random adventurer/peasant' start? I like making my own character. So just starting off getting to pick race/gender/height (and whatever else you decide to add in like hair color or whatevs) would be neat!

2. Also +1 for mirrors.

3. Not quite a bug I think, but if you use lactaid as a male PC you can't sell said milk while working at the frog.

4. And while the witch claims she can make a cow potion, despite having what's required the option doesn't pop up. The wolf potion is created just fine, even if it doesn't seem to do anything yet.

5. And random question: Are there any forced transformations in the game?

6. Edit: Almost forgot, you can't actually impregnate futa percy because all you do is anal, oddly.
1. The cheat option is supposed to be the customizable start but I'm using it to bugtest. I'll fix it for 1.7 and add a different cheat start.

2. I was planning on having F95 update the listing for 1.7 so they might be able to get me some mirrors.

3. Fixed

4. I haven't finished the transformation potions yet because I'm still trying to balance the abilities I want to give them.

5. At the moment, no. In the future, yes. 1.7 will contain a lizard man but the rest of his race will show up later and they deal in those chemicals.

6. I forgot to add in a Male PC-Futa Percy scene. Fixed.

Does someone know how to get the masculinity potion?
Western Forest and by not killing the witch

where can i purchase the guard dog to use as attack hound/ to protect the farm?

is there a way to earn money by working in the farm i own?
You can buy a guard dog at the slum clinic.

Harvest wheat to make grain and sell it at the box. If you have followers they also make money by working at the farm.

Reactions: kinghusky07

kopeiko

Dec 20, 2019
Have scenes with kitsune(on male p) when close their quests(sleeping fox), not in the goblin den or goblin shrine?

Jul 31, 2018
1. The cheat option is supposed to be the customizable start but I'm using it to bugtest. I'll fix it for 1.7 and add a different cheat start.

2. I was planning on having F95 update the listing for 1.7 so they might be able to get me some mirrors.

3. Fixed

4. I haven't finished the transformation potions yet because I'm still trying to balance the abilities I want to give them.

5. At the moment, no. In the future, yes. 1.7 will contain a lizard man but the rest of his race will show up later and they deal in those chemicals.

6. I forgot to add in a Male PC-Futa Percy scene. Fixed.

Western Forest and by not killing the witch

You can buy a guard dog at the slum clinic.

Harvest wheat to make grain and sell it at the box. If you have followers they also make money by working at the farm.
i tried visiting the slum clinic, but i have no option to purchase the guard dog. Are there any prerequisite to get him?

Jul 31, 2018
You should only need 50 gold.
oh, so maybe i cant purchase him because i only have 25 gems......btw you told me that i could harvest wheat from the fields and sell it, but i dont see the option to do it in the farm (i tried to go in the fields and barn too). Sorry but could you tell me precisely what should i do to work in the farm?

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
your own far or teh farm where you sibling life. you can only do the harvest on your own farm.

commodous556

Aug 9, 2021
Just listing some troubles with 1.65 I've encountered which I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet.

1. Scenes with the female dog are still inaccessible.

2. Random encounters with enemies in the forest no longer trigger

3. Giving birth to pups at the Monduval hospital triggers a placeholder scene that's a dead end and requires the use of the emergency exit to leave.

4. Banging both the siblings at the farm will cause Death's intervention to bug out and get stuck in a loop where the "fight" scene just plays over and over. Requires the emergency exit to leave.

Thank you for your continued work Snekk!

Reactions: vaaf
Apr 29, 2022
Hopefully this won't be overwhelming to ask for feedback alongside the other folks here but:

1. Since at least being able to be transported by Two to her house, I lost access to my horse outside the cities. Is this a bug or is there another way to access/find it again, rather than looking at the horse option in the bottom of the additional description box?

1.5. Speaking of said horse, last time I engaged with it, I couldn't have it penetrate my futa character, despite having given it the male potion and having it fuck me on a previous occasion. Do I just give it another aphrodisiac, something else or is it just another bug?

2. This is another clarification but it could also be a suggestion, in the ledger there's the option of a "prince" that claims to be your son that could, you know, do incest with you. Can your child be instead a daughter or a futa daughter as well? if currently, how do I make it happen?

Either way, thanks for all the work and being very responsive, Snekk.

Jul 31, 2018
the circus madam gave me a red envelope telling me i can get a plot of land from a shady guy in the red light disctrict.......is there a time frame wich i can meet him or is completely random?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hopefully this won't be overwhelming to ask for feedback alongside the other folks here but:

1. Since at least being able to be transported by Two to her house, I lost access to my horse outside the cities. Is this a bug or is there another way to access/find it again, rather than looking at the horse option in the bottom of the additional description box?

1.5. Speaking of said horse, last time I engaged with it, I couldn't have it penetrate my futa character, despite having given it the male potion and having it fuck me on a previous occasion. Do I just give it another aphrodisiac, something else or is it just another bug?

2. This is another clarification but it could also be a suggestion, in the ledger there's the option of a "prince" that claims to be your son that could, you know, do incest with you. Can your child be instead a daughter or a futa daughter as well? if currently, how do I make it happen?

Either way, thanks for all the work and being very responsive, Snekk.
I ran into the same thing, from what I understand the case of the missing horse will be fixed in 1.7. The missing fun times (penetration) may be due to the lube item from the red district not tracking properly which is a requirement for insert horsewang, also supposed to be fixed in the next version.

I haven't run into this prince mention, but I'm super curious about it. Also I concur with lovely (futa) daughter schenanigans.

Actually, come to think of it, First, Bess, your gobo wife, or Percy/farm goblins cheering the player on (or jilling off) as they somehow survive and thrive on getting plowed by all the horsemeat could be fun. The protag doesn't strike me as particuarly subtle.

Or just a mention of being a giant spunk filled wreck, I suppose.

randomizer87

Nov 24, 2018
This is another clarification but it could also be a suggestion, in the ledger there's the option of a "prince" that claims to be your son that could, you know, do incest with you. Can your child be instead a daughter or a futa daughter as well? if currently, how do I make it happen?
as far as i know being captured by bandits is required, after that there are few things like going to the bathroom gets you out of their mansion and you now own a mansion instead. Pretty sure this isn't intended.

And the fella pretty much vanishes after that as far as I know since having that setting on allowed sets up an error and without it he doesn't do anything.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
how can i get the gobbo wife?
I believe you get the Goblin wife through the Fox girl shrine (this involves going to the sleeping fox talk to the barmaiden to do her quest until you reach the fox shrine). The way I got her was to defeat the goblin lord in the main chamber after leaving it, a goblin chick arrived outside and asked me to put on a bracelet, after accept, she became my wife.

edit: not sure if there are other ways of getting her but the way I did it, you have to accept her then or else you can't find her in the shrine anymore.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
The child activities may be related to like, raising, playing with or nursing them or something, which may or may not conflict with your goal of aging them up to avoid complications.
I actually prefer this as I absolutely hate that magical now they're 18 shit. It's so lazy it doesn't even count as half-assed. I was so relieved when DoL didn't take that route. And absolutely tickled that they put clear effort into the children aspect of the game. I mean, I can buy bloody toys that those kids use in that game. And name them. Always a welcome inclusion. There's other stuff, but I'm not about to list all the things done in another game. Just, some effort, any effort, is appreciated.
There's also very little reason to magic an ingame child to 18, unless you intend incest with them. Otherwise, why bother? :\

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes