Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Looking really promising. Love to see some options with sex (anal or vaginal)! Rarely games have this. ^^ Bugs still present when accessing some areas etc. so have to use the "emergency exit" button. Sorry that I can't point those moments now. If needed I can point some out next time. Unless fixed already. Keep it up champ!
Doing what I can. If you find a bug let me know, if you want something added or have an idea that something can be done better let me know. I'm open to criticism.

Reactions: vaaf

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
All that effort for nothing, I'm so sad. I was really gunning for a demonic incest baby. :cry:
You'll have to wait for the Sultanate area when I add fertility treatments into the game to be able to cure them of that.

could you please make this game a .exe becose i have truble lauching it :)
I've seen some QSP games that have an exe so I will make an honest attempt, but I will promist nothing.

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
As for splitting the single txt2gam file out, python script to strip it into component parts. Its not super robust, but it gets the job done. Basically the one that GL used. Then you edit the individual location files as normal text/etc, then another python script to remerge, and build into a qsp file to play. The only reason I even go into QSP editor now, it just generate the txt2gam file myself to split and merge into my own local tracking git for things like GL, Clean Slate, and now this.
do you have a link for that python script?
wanting to prepare before the git is set up, sublimetext works great as a syntax highlighter but it does not have that merge/split function atm.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
What is the sequence of places to earn experience? Forest enemies are wiping me out. Bandits on western road too. Even with short sword and leather armor. Or for some reason holy sword is a must to have?

Wingbeat

Dec 15, 2019
Odd question, and perhaps the only one who cares to ask, but...

...Can you only fuck the horse once? Was really into that scene, but there's no follow-up after "completing" the quest back at the caravan.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
What is the sequence of places to earn experience? Forest enemies are wiping me out. Bandits on western road too. Even with short sword and leather armor. Or for some reason holy sword is a must to have?
zombie in the graveyard->drunk in the port->forest wolves
You can also earn experience by simply working.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Odd question, and perhaps the only one who cares to ask, but...

...Can you only fuck the horse once? Was really into that scene, but there's no follow-up after "completing" the quest back at the caravan.
At the moment, yes due to a bug. It's fixed in 1.6 and I should have it out later today. Perhaps tomorrow morning depending on how stubborn the bugs I still need to fix are.

I'm working on getting the arena in so you can fight low level gladiator enemies and train, but you can also abuse steroids from the Monduval clinic too.

Zombie dungeon is also complete and will be out in v1.6 so you can fight zombies.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
im courious before i play....how much futa is there? and can you play a futa form the start?
It's still an early game, so not much. You can turn a femboy into a futa after a short quest.

And yes, you can start as a futa.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
What to do after the maid nearly died to the cook ? Do i need to find the thieve guild ? Do i need to get fired (can we even ?)

Jul 11, 2019
Untitled.png

I'm getting this error when interacting with the horse when i have a masculine potion in my inventory, and am unable to change the horses gender. I'm using the "Lactation fix" version of the game if that is relevant.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm getting this error when interacting with the horse when i have a masculine potion in my inventory, and am unable to change the horses gender. I'm using the "Lactation fix" version of the game if that is relevant.
It's been fixed in 1.6 and I'm about to release it, I just need to run through a few more tests to see if I have any more errors.

What to do after the maid nearly died to the cook ? Do i need to find the thieve guild ? Do i need to get fired (can we even ?)
You should be able to explore the city freely after that. If not I have 1.6 coming out within the next hour and it should fix the issue.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
V1.6

Major Changes:

First bossfight and consequences
Bandits enslave you if you lose
Harpies enslave you if you lose
Arena framework for fights, sex on loss is not in yet

Some of the content is not 100% yet but this includes the fixes the last few people have asked about.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Sometimes it seems like you lose a fight when you defeat your enemy. Fight logic might be broken? Or maybe healing past max is causing it to break? This was a single zombie fight in the arena

1685257832115.png

Edit: Found another one. If you go west of the fort all the way to the ruined city and then select the head to mountain road, it throws this error

1685259788773.png

If you use the emergency exit to bring yourself back to town and then go west of the fort again, you immediately arrive at the ruins, the western path is completely gone.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sometimes it seems like you lose a fight when you defeat your enemy. Fight logic might be broken? Or maybe healing past max is causing it to break? This was a single zombie fight in the arena

Edit: Found another one. If you go west of the fort all the way to the ruined city and then select the head to mountain road, it throws this error

If you use the emergency exit to bring yourself back to town and then go west of the fort again, you immediately arrive at the ruins, the western path is completely gone.
Going over your max stat does cause you to instantly lose. I fixed it in 1.7 along with making Death Kiss not heal you past your max hp.

Fixed.

Fixed.

I think all NPCs in consensual scenes have it on hand and that's it. Also pretty sure it doesn't matter at this point of development.
Lube is currently only used to prep if you want to fuck your horse if you turn it male with a potion. Not having it in you while being raped by goblins should reduce your health and drain extra stamina.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes