joao2804

May 14, 2020
you go to the farm of chosen one start then go to annette's room it has a succubus in the mirror which offers you power and it appears option to be a succubus(not sure what it would happen on male mc{possible genderbend???} but female one is certain to have normal transformation) "how to take class succubus ? "
ps: you need to do death's event for the truth of your siblings nature which unlocks when you are horny and goes to your bedroom or fuck annette if male mc

joao2804

May 14, 2020
its at britmor but first you need to leave the slums through the sewers after a few quests the dullahan quest is optional i think and death also has extra dialogue for a soul magic book

Reactions: Throw_AwayPower
Mar 23, 2022
its at britmor but first you need to leave the slums through the sewers after a few quests the dullahan quest is optional i think and death also has extra dialogue for a soul magic book
I'm sorry to correct you but there are a few other ways you can leave the slum lockdown. Go to the slums bar and talk to basket about her past. Then go to the orphanage and talk to the nun. This should take you to the gates and open the slums up as well. That's a second way to leave the slums. I believe there is also a third way but I'm forgetting it right now. You can actually leave the slums as soon as you gain access to the sewers. Taking any of the exits does the trick. The dullahan quest line is actually part of the "main" quest line, I use main loosely as it's a quite important quest line. It's one of the needed quest to get access to the Femme Fatalis. Which is needed later for a few things, some of which are related to the "Chosen One" start but for accessing Britmoor it's not needed. Again sorry for correcting you, I just figured letting you know some of the other alternatives ways of doing stuff might be nice.

Reactions: joao2804

GenoU

Dec 27, 2022
so, i sent percy to monduval assuming i could meet her there but i cant find her. is she just straight up gone now?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Can't wait to see update love this game have no idea why i love text style 18+ games but i do

joao2804

May 14, 2020
I'm sorry to correct you but there are a few other ways you can leave the slum lockdown. Go to the slums bar and talk to basket about her past. Then go to the orphanage and talk to the nun. This should take you to the gates and open the slums up as well. That's a second way to leave the slums. I believe there is also a third way but I'm forgetting it right now. You can actually leave the slums as soon as you gain access to the sewers. Taking any of the exits does the trick. The dullahan quest line is actually part of the "main" quest line, I use main loosely as it's a quite important quest line. It's one of the needed quest to get access to the Femme Fatalis. Which is needed later for a few things, some of which are related to the "Chosen One" start but for accessing Britmoor it's not needed. Again sorry for correcting you, I just figured letting you know some of the other alternatives ways of doing stuff might be nice.
actually it was nice knowing about alternatives but how the hell the dullahan quest works since i cant make it work(im new to the game so i dont know that much)

Mar 23, 2022
actually it was nice knowing about alternatives but how the hell the dullahan quest works since i cant make it work(im new to the game so i dont know that much)
The dullahan quest requires you to search the fishing hamlet in the swamp. To unlock that you need to search the scroll at the gate in the Slums to the Salt Marshes, assuming you've already lifted the lockdown. Also don't worry too much about not knowing stuff. A few of the quest are a bit confusing unless you've been around a while, played it a lot or look at the code. I believe Snekk is attempting to correct that and a few other things with this next rework.

Reactions: joao2804

joao2804

May 14, 2020
The dullahan quest requires you to search the fishing hamlet in the swamp. To unlock that you need to search the scroll at the gate in the Slums to the Salt Marshes, assuming you've already lifted the lockdown. Also don't worry too much about not knowing stuff. A few of the quest are a bit confusing unless you've been around a while, played it a lot or look at the code. I believe Snekk is attempting to correct that and a few other things with this next rework.
thanks dude if i need anything i will ask

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Percy seems to have vanished for me.
I remember before, playing a previous version a while ago where they were found in the Minotaur room in the prison, but all I see there now is "The thick smell of minotaur musk and semen fill the room."

Last I remember, they talked about wanting a cow on the farm, and all I currently have is "You haven`t seen Percy for awhile. Perhaps you should look around for them." at the farm house.

Mar 23, 2022
Percy seems to have vanished for me.
I remember before, playing a previous version a while ago where they were found in the Minotaur room in the prison, but all I see there now is "The thick smell of minotaur musk and semen fill the room."

Last I remember, they talked about wanting a cow on the farm, and all I currently have is "You haven`t seen Percy for awhile. Perhaps you should look around for them." at the farm house.
Have you searched around the farm for them? If I'm not forgetting something you should have an option to look for them somewhere.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes