louled

Jul 18, 2020
For some reason, I couldn't build stocks any longer despite having enough materials.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, if you never go with the gobelins into the bandit den, it prevent most of the bandit den interaction as well as the sidequest

Last edited:

D3athe

Jun 30, 2017
I redownloaded the game, deleted my old save and started over but whenever I bring the book back to death and she teaches the death's kiss spell it doesn't show up in the spells list and I can't fight the skeleton.

Bruhmomento67

May 1, 2022
What background did you choose at the start if it wasnt the chosen one then the only way to gain access to steelwind farm is to go to britmore and keep going to the store there till you meet bill
i see, well i dont have to do that anymore anyways bc goblin wife can help remove meat's collar

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
i did kinda like the older hint system it told u to go here for tgis person now idk on half the new stuff without a walkthrough of some kind

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
what im saying is it needs a general location in a town like britmore mine as the quest location or in britmore by the farm basicly a more indetph guide or walkthrough

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
ok im compleatly stucki cant active the last torigate on tenticle island it said its lock with spectral chains thentalk to the flower ketsune and it said the curse of the snake queen she hunts u can someone help me figure this out ?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
ok im compleatly stucki cant active the last torigate on tenticle island it said its lock with spectral chains thentalk to the flower ketsune and it said the curse of the snake queen she hunts u can someone help me figure this out ?
you need to remember that the game isn't even past what many would consider the alpha stage of its development, despite the amount of content available thus far. it's entirely possible that a lot of what you want to do in the game might not be available or complete yet.

to answer your question, the snake queen is in the bandit city and part of a sidequest you can gain access to with the thief named basket. the way i discovered the quest was i walked into the sleepy fox inn and noticed basket was there, so i talked to her and she gave me the quest.

also, there's no nicer way to phrase this so i'll be blunt and honest; can you please take time when you write your comments and make sure they're correctly spelled and legible? parsing half of what you've posted on here so far has been an exercise in and of itself. you dont need to rush out comments or anything, take your time.

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
you need to remember that the game isn't even past what many would consider the alpha stage of its development, despite the amount of content available thus far. it's entirely possible that a lot of what you want to do in the game might not be available or complete yet.

to answer your question, the snake queen is in the bandit city and part of a sidequest you can gain access to with the thief named basket. the way i discovered the quest was i walked into the sleepy fox inn and noticed basket was there, so i talked to her and she gave me the quest.

also, there's no nicer way to phrase this so i'll be blunt and honest; can you please take time when you write your comments and make sure they're correctly spelled and legible? parsing half of what you've posted on here so far has been an exercise in and of itself. you dont need to rush out comments or anything, take your time.
how doi i compleate said quest is what im asking it said fight my self or wait but nothing ever happens

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm starting from the Dragon Isles and slowly working my way out to add in the quests to untie the massive knot that is the quest system. I'm also adding basic quest tracking to the wiki supplied by the git.

There is a dev test build, not a release for the game, a TEST BUILD over on . It mostly has the newer combat system and ends when you end up in Death's tomb, which occurs the second time you talk to Lo. I think the PC can consistently fight the corrupted nurses in the temple but in the next test build I'll add in zombie fights.

The last month has been testing out different combat systems and I have one that I rather like as it allows for gendered combat. I've also gotten a basic layout that allows the player to change their equipment at will and also teleport, something previously impossible with the old system as it broke events.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes