• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Okay, I finished coding an alternative code for the forestevents location that would increase the chance of enemy encounters but... instead of the location having 31 lines, it has 116 (and I need to check if I made any mistakes first anyway).
Want me to add it to 1.3 or wait for a later release for it?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
wait for later, I think I can find a way to make the code simpler and also reduce processing usage.
The South Forest is a big place, I was gonna break up all the events into areas to lighten the load and make some areas safer than others.

I'll finish up the events and close up commands and then I'll get 1.3 out.

Reactions: halfelfff

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
V1.3

Intro page updated with the changelog. I should keep better notes on what I changed as I know I've missed some.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
V1.3 MEGA

Intro page updated with the changelog. I should keep better notes on what I changed as I know I've missed some.
I feel terrible to say that I already found a bug

Line : 14
current content : if DeathDrink=2'<b>Corruping the temple is not available on the current build - Solid Snekk</b>'
issue : missing a ":"
fix : if DeathDrink=2: '<b>Corruping the temple is not available on the current build - Solid Snekk</b>'

edit :
Issue : missing an end
possible fix : I placed it after line 18

edit 2:
Line : 14
current content : if money>=25
issue : missing a ":"
fix : if money>=25:

edit 3 :
missing image : images/ode/pr0.jpg
(char is nude and human female preg)

edit 4:
issue : wrong image link
all instance of "goblin/gangfem/solofem" should be replaced with "goblin/gangfem/fem"

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Looks like if the player is a futa (both the elf and the steelwind transformed) defeat from battle with the gobbos that does not involve being dragged away to the caves defaults to a white screen, instead of the 'used and dumped in the river' from the prior version.

Clicking on the changelog results with a error and blank page.

Minor text nitpick:

In the Steelwind intro there's this bit -

Wait, the pain in your chest is new.

Cutch your chest
Clutch your chest (just needs the 'l')

Found Foxxy, as it were (should be a fun character), but she manifested faster than I could experiment with the goblins looking to play with their 'mom', and thus held off the aggressors and... other events?

As aggressive to stake her claim as she is, the player better hope Foxxy doesn't find the transformation potions being lugged around. Though I'm not gonna lie, the concept of a stronk libido daughter doing her best to breed her dad/mom is pretty hot.

Enjoyed the silly mixing of the potions to end up futa. Any shot of a similar treatment for Percy so she can breed and be bred? Most of the pics work for her seem to work with the double nomenclature down below anyway, haha.

Do we need to bang some up top for daughter gobbos to roam about before being captured? Or am I looking at it wrong and 'Foxxy' is the offspring, and gobowife is the same?

Loved the goofy shaman too.

Is there a way to find the caves again after freeing the kitsune?

Can #1 or #2 witches attack in the western woods?

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
i am compiling the erros, it will make less messages
- line 36 code 111, the hotel room location dont work
- line 165 code 116, bracket not found (dead against the spider), btw after the fight with the bees i am down to 800 max hp from 3000 ....
- line 27 code 111, location not found when going to the city of mont creek
- line 158 code 119, unknow action, at monhosp, when working your shift
- after finising the queen bee storyline, you cant' click on "that was weird" after speaking to her in the newly built hive
- line 14, code 107, sign [:] not found, the error show up in multiple location, arena, church, ...
- line 110 code 107, sign [:] not found, can't harvest honey either
- line 296, code 107, same problem with [:]

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I think I found the issue for repetitively infinite pregnancy:
the cum amount doesn't actually get reset after the pregnancy start, causing it to keep going in cycle.
I'm gonna try to add an assignment to each cum value to equal 0 after pregnancy is acquired to see if that works.

also, you might actually to update with if pregnant=1: daypass-=1 instead of if pregnant=1: daypass+=1 for it to countdown...

oh, also all the lines like if AdePreg=1 and daypass>=90: need to be set like so if AdePreg=1 and daypass<=0: (<= in case a day is skipped)

and lactation needs a huge fix cause it has no max cap thus the mc can have practically infinite milk bottles and thus infinite money.
instead of only lact+=10 as a base lact update, always put something like
Code:
if lact=<10:
    lact+=10
end
so that it never goes above 20.

(also working on a bit of code so that the lactation actually only start the day when birthing is possible, not before and stop naturally after 60 days after birth without aid of lactaid that would reset the clock instead of being an on/off switch)

Mmm.... actually I thought about a lactaid overdose mechanic, need to plan that before actually coding it, so won't work on it until I finished the forestS exploration and pregnancy mechanic.

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
- In the jail, saying that you have medical training lead to a loop.
- playing with the kids in the orphenage dont consume time (like many others interactions that should. But this one has "(1 hour)" written beside it)
- you can feed your baby at your home without giving birth yet
- after giving birth, the pregnant count decrease by one (it's probably using the wrong variable)

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I feel terrible to say that I already found a bug

edit 3 :
missing image : images/ode/pr0.jpg
(char is nude and human female preg)
I'm using Notepad++ and it highlights errors but boy does it seem to not catch all of them.

Human female preg is never referenced as pr0.jpg, where is that error because I can't find it?

- In the jail, saying that you have medical training lead to a loop.
- playing with the kids in the orphenage dont consume time (like many others interactions that should. But this one has "(1 hour)" written beside it)
- you can feed your baby at your home without giving birth yet
- after giving birth, the pregnant count decrease by one (it's probably using the wrong variable)
Fixed, there's now an end to that event
Much like their parents I have apparently neglected those kids. Bug fixed.
I believe this was in the slums because that's where I found the error. Bug fixed
Preg count bug should be fixed, it wasn't the variable it was missing the stat that counted them

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I'm using Notepad++ and it highlights errors but boy does it seem to not catch all of them.
Human female preg is never referenced as pr0.jpg, where is that error because I can't find it?

Fixed, there's now an end to that event
Much like their parents I have apparently neglected those kids. Bug fixed.
I believe this was in the slums because that's where I found the error. Bug fixed
Preg count bug should be fixed, it wasn't the variable it was missing the stat that counted them
Thanks, just replying to this com, in case you missed some of the reports above, as you didnt replied to them

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I think I found the issue for repetitively infinite pregnancy:
the cum amount doesn't actually get reset after the pregnancy start, causing it to keep going in cycle.
I'm gonna try to add an assignment to each cum value to equal 0 after pregnancy is acquired to see if that works.

2. also, you might actually to update with if pregnant=1: daypass-=1 instead of if pregnant=1: daypass+=1 for it to countdown...

3. oh, also all the lines like if AdePreg=1 and daypass>=90: need to be set like so if AdePreg=1 and daypass<=0: (<= in case a day is skipped)

4. and lactation needs a huge fix cause it has no max cap thus the mc can have practically infinite milk bottles and thus infinite money.
instead of only lact+=10 as a base lact update, always put something like
Code:
if lact=<10:
    lact+=10
end
so that it never goes above 20.

5. (also working on a bit of code so that the lactation actually only start the day when birthing is possible, not before and stop naturally after 60 days after birth without aid of lactaid that would reset the clock instead of being an on/off switch)

6. Mmm.... actually I thought about a lactaid overdose mechanic, need to plan that before actually coding it, so won't work on it until I finished the forestS exploration and pregnancy mechanic.
1. I added a command to set all cum in you to zero on a pregnancy, and also added it to a bath just to make sure.

2. You are correct. I changed the preg system to make Broodmother work but didn't update all of it.

3. Also fixed.

4. Once I get cow morph abilities in you'll turn into a cow at a certain threshold, and getting milked will be an addiction. On a scale of 1-10 you can get your tits to 11 at the moment. Working on immobilization mechanic but its not too high of a priority.

5. If you can give birth in the next month you start lactating is the fix I added in for now.

6. I was going for Lactaid addiction being getting milked rather than Lactaid itself, as its just milk. If you have a better idea on that, or anything I'm doing, let me know. I'm open to ideas.

Thanks, just replying to this com, in case you missed some of the reports above, as you didnt replied to them
I'm still working on that post, I was looking around for these errors:

Code:
- line 14, code 107, sign [:] not found, the error show up in multiple location, arena, church, ...
Exactly which areas? The arena I'm gonna work on for 1.4, but I can't find the error in the church or surrounding areas.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Looks like if the player is a futa (both the elf and the steelwind transformed) defeat from battle with the gobbos that does not involve being dragged away to the caves defaults to a white screen, instead of the 'used and dumped in the river' from the prior version.

2. Clicking on the changelog results with a error and blank page.

3. Clutch your chest (just needs the 'l')

4. Found Foxxy, as it were (should be a fun character), but she manifested faster than I could experiment with the goblins looking to play with their 'mom', and thus held off the aggressors and... other events?

5. As aggressive to stake her claim as she is, the player better hope Foxxy doesn't find the transformation potions being lugged around. Though I'm not gonna lie, the concept of a stronk libido daughter doing her best to breed her dad/mom is pretty hot.

6. Enjoyed the silly mixing of the potions to end up futa. Any shot of a similar treatment for Percy so she can breed and be bred? Most of the pics work for her seem to work with the double nomenclature down below anyway, haha.

7. Do we need to bang some up top for daughter gobbos to roam about before being captured? Or am I looking at it wrong and 'Foxxy' is the offspring, and gobowife is the same?

Loved the goofy shaman too.

Is there a way to find the caves again after freeing the kitsune?

Can #1 or #2 witches attack in the western woods?
1. Fixed by adding a futa variant to that scene. If you don't put out enough the goblins or kitsune come to kick your ass and rape you, so its used far more often than regular loss scene.

2. Ah. Well, I guess I'll work on getting a 1.4 out.

3. Fixed

4. It should be a random chance once you start knocking up kitsune. Maybe I'll need to adjust the odds.

5. She's going to go through your things after capturing you, comment on a bunch of your equipment and read your journal(ledger). Your other gfs are going to be in danger, aside from maybe Bess.

6. I thought I added that to 1.3 but apparently its still in my notepad. I'll add it to 1.4.

7. I forgot to make goblin wife available by getting goblins pregnant. She's only available if you get pregnant at the moment.

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
I just saw when mc was in wolfden, while preg and nude, and checking left windows with player object clicked that the image couldn't load because it was looking for "pr0" file for some reasons.

if you can understand russian (which I don't), there's an utility called qsp analyser that could help you, be careful with it, I managed to bork the qsp file by clicking random button cuz I can't read russian :p

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I just saw when mc was in wolfden, while preg and nude, and checking left windows with player object clicked that the image couldn't load because it was looking for "pr0" file for some reasons.

if you can understand russian (which I don't), there's an utility called qsp analyser that could help you, be careful with it, I managed to bork the qsp file by clicking random button cuz I can't read russian :p
That's a bug I've been trying to squash since day 1, but could never diagnose it. When you felt an odd feeling in your stomach, you went to the wrong variable for sleeping and causes an error. Finally fixed.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
There is one spell so far and its basically a life steal spell in combat. A functional magic system is going to be pretty far in the future.
Thank you, will wait for it! Will be there an intelligence-magic-wisdom-arcana-idunno stat that governs magic effects? like strenght for mages?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes