Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lyzergnature

Jun 28, 2020
In the amount of time aanix released so much more at so much more quality

It's so obvious they are pulling a studiofow here now

KitsuneEcchi

Sep 3, 2023
They release a 10 second clip every week. So monthly 40s of animation for over $100k a month. They're incentivized to drag it out given they're paid over 10x more than an average professional industry animator while doing no work.
If you're going to make wild unsubstantiated claims might as well shoot for the stars I suppose. 100K a month is absolutely ludicrous. If we made anything remotely in that ballpark I could quit my day job and be set for years. I can only assume you just took the number of followers and multiplied without having a clue how Patreon works.

But reading the comments it doesn't seem like there's much interest in what's true or understanding how any of this works. It's just fun to be outraged. I'm happy to answer questions but it doesn't appear you read the previous comments let alone have any interest in more.

But as I've mentioned before many of our fans literally see our work and our progress nearly every day in our live streams. We stream almost daily, including weekends and most holidays, for around 6-12 hours at a time. If there was any confusion over why people continue to support us, some for years at a time, it's because they see what's actually happening for themselves. Without grasping at straws or rampant speculation.

All that aside I know some of you are still excited to see this one complete finally and we are too! We have ton of exciting ideas we've been eagerly waiting to start and can't wait to share them with you! ❤٩(。•`◡´•。)۶❤

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That Mona & Lawachurl clip is hot
Especially when he came in her
Mona needs a Hilichurl baby

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
If you're going to make wild unsubstantiated claims might as well shoot for the stars I suppose. 100K a month is absolutely ludicrous. If we made anything remotely in that ballpark I could quit my day job and be set for years. I can only assume you just took the number of followers and multiplied without having a clue how Patreon works.
Don't waste your time.

dentarr

Jan 3, 2019

But reading the comments it doesn't seem like there's much interest in what's true or understanding how any of this works. It's just fun to be outraged. I'm happy to answer questions but it doesn't appear you read the previous comments let alone have any interest in more.

But as I've mentioned before many of our fans literally see our work and our progress nearly every day in our live streams. We stream almost daily, including weekends and most holidays, for around 6-12 hours at a time. If there was any confusion over why people continue to support us, some for years at a time, it's because they see what's actually happening for themselves. Without grasping at straws or rampant speculation.

All that aside I know some of you are still excited to see this one complete finally and we are too! We have ton of exciting ideas we've been eagerly waiting to start and can't wait to share them with you! ❤٩(。•`◡´•。)۶❤
1699450378376.png

Your work is appreciated by the silent majority as most things are today.

Datboi666

Feb 15, 2021

I mean its pretty clear they are focusing on Quality over quantity, and they literally stream almost all of the work they do. If you are subbed or in the discord you can see the streams and the progress they make each day. You can complain sure (it is taking a while) but no one is forcing you to sub. If you feel for whatever reason its taking too long then just wait. I sub because I like supporting their work and can see the work they do everyday in the streams.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Hey KitsuneEcchi I remember Vici mentioning this a while back.
Thank you! I have a big plan for Mona X HuTao X Slime animation, but im delaying it a bit in a future.
I just wanted to know if you guys are still planning on making that at some point or if that idea has been scrapped?

Mar 27, 2020

I just wanted to know if you guys are still planning on making that at some point or if that idea has been scrapped?
Most likely it's in their backlog. I remember they teased a photo of yoimiya with a pyro slime. I just hope for their next projects they hire people. Cuz for a 2 person team to release high quality seggs animation is fuckin top notch. (And the fact that most of it is over 2 minutes too.) Tho if they aren't planning on getting morr hands on deck, then they'll need to shorten the length and not go overboard like their current project.

They also aren't pulling any form of "milking" from the looks of it too.

Mar 27, 2020

I guess this is a lesson not to go crazy with the triple AAA disney pixar with the project. Not that I'm complaining cuz fuckin hell they look amazing. But maybe next time aim a little lower. (Tho if y'all are planning to get more hands on deck then shiii quality is basically unmatched)

Reactions: Datboi666

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
If you're going to make wild unsubstantiated claims might as well shoot for the stars I suppose. 100K a month is absolutely ludicrous.
25000 members on your patreon. $3-5 monthly sub to "become a member". That's 75-125k monthly. It's public information.

Worst possible case, Patreon takes 12% in their payment scheme. 66-112k.

Industry animators are expected to output an average of over 4 seconds of animation per day or up to 30-40seconds per week. They average less than 1/10th of what you're making while expected to put out over 4x your output.

Get the bag, I don't mind. Make money. Artists should. But don't lie to my face like i'm an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hydroterracio

KitsuneEcchi

Sep 3, 2023
25000 members on your patreon. $3-5 monthly sub to "become a member". That's 75-125k monthly. It's public information.

Worst possible case, Patreon takes 12% in their payment scheme. 66-112k.

Industry animators are expected to output an average of over 4 seconds of animation per day or up to 30-40seconds per week. They average less than 1/10th of what you're making while expected to put out over 4x your output.

Get the bag, I don't mind. Make money. Artists should. But don't lie to my face like i'm an idiot.
Looks like I hit the nail on the head. The majority of that number is free members, not paying subscribers. They replaced "followers" with "free members" this year, so everyone following us (for free) instantly was added to our membership count. Patreon displays to you the full count with no separation between paying vs not paying. Here's a bit more context from Patreon about how this works:

To be fair it's still quite a few, more than we ever expected, but more reasonably just replaces salary, covers taxes, benefits lost from not working for a corporation, enabled us to upgrade hardware dramatically, and even setup a voice actress from scratch with hardware who we pay for weekly voice recordings. Whatever is left lets us prepare for future projects and cover some business costs without running down to the wire on funds constantly.

Well i like Eula riding him and making sexy faces.
KitsuneEcchi do you maybe know does ViciNeko have some plans for Eula or Yelan next year?
We do have a plan for Eula (。> ‿ ◕。) It may fit in our plans for the year, we'll see!

Mona x Hu Tao x Slime eventually evolved into the very lengthy Mona x Slime project, but multiple characters x slime are in the cards for the future ٩(。•`◡´•。)۶ Perhaps Hu Tao x Mona too if their stories find a fun place to cross over! ❤

Most likely it's in their backlog. I remember they teased a photo of yoimiya with a pyro slime. I just hope for their next projects they hire people. Cuz for a 2 person team to release high quality seggs animation is fuckin top notch. (And the fact that most of it is over 2 minutes too.) Tho if they aren't planning on getting morr hands on deck, then they'll need to shorten the length and not go overboard like their current project.

They also aren't pulling any form of "milking" from the looks of it too.
Shorter projects have been the plan for around a year now (around the time we did Succubus Hu Tao).

As for hiring people, it sounds great in theory and we'd love to work that out but there are some barriers that keep us from just snapping our fingers and having perfect workers to do our bidding and carry our vision. I'll rehash a bit of what I explained on patreon already:

Getting a professionally trained animator isn't the most likely, as they sacrifice job security, benefits, and certain legal protections just to join in our hobby. This kind of work can't exactly be advertised on a professional portfolio, or worse could get some artists in hot water if employers found out. And we ourselves are no strangers to controversy or death threats. That's the sad reality of adult content. Even payment processors don't like adult content and many will ban accounts transferring or storing funds for it. They would likely make less money than at a professional job too, especially if we hire say 2 or 3 more and divided everything equally.

In a perfect world we find another hobbyist who already knows what they're doing with this sort of work. However that will likely mean some sacrifice in pursuing what they want to make. With that level of skill they likely already have fans and certain types of content they enjoy creating. Content we may not be allowed to make or be interested in ourselves. There can be creative conflict, both between artists and fans of the respective creators.

And the alternative is someone starting out new and building up skills. However we can't dedicate all of our time to training someone from zero for 6 months to a year so they can begin being helpful at a basic level at this stage. We need self motivated persons that throw themselves into it head first, out of their own passion, just as we did. And moreover who want to make the same kinds of content we do. But it's quite rare in our experience. Many feel that fire for a few days or a few weeks, then it's gone. The ones who do pursue it may have their own creative vision and want to create their ideas, not share in ours, especially for things we can't make without losing our platforms.

No matter which of these scenarios though, we need people that have the time, and the passion to put that time into these works. An hour or two a day would make only a small dent. We need people with many hours a day every day to dedicate to this work like we do.

I think it will happen, for the right person(s) at the right time (。> ‿ ◕。)

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So according to your own words he is doing well above the Industry Standards. How many 3, 5, and even a 10 minute section has he released? So he is definitely up to Industry Standards.

Mar 27, 2020
Looks like I hit the nail on the head. The majority of that number is free members, not paying subscribers. They replaced "followers" with "free members" this year, so everyone following us (for free) instantly was added to our membership count. Patreon displays to you the full count with no separation between paying vs not paying. Here's a bit more context from Patreon about how this works:

To be fair it's still quite a few, more than we ever expected, but more reasonably just replaces salary, covers taxes, benefits lost from not working for a corporation, enabled us to upgrade hardware dramatically, and even setup a voice actress from scratch with hardware who we pay for weekly voice recordings. Whatever is left lets us prepare for future projects and cover some business costs without running down to the wire on funds constantly.

We do have a plan for Eula (。> ‿ ◕。) It may fit in our plans for the year, we'll see!

Mona x Hu Tao x Slime eventually evolved into the very lengthy Mona x Slime project, but multiple characters x slime are in the cards for the future ٩(。•`◡´•。)۶ Perhaps Hu Tao x Mona too if their stories find a fun place to cross over! ❤

Shorter projects have been the plan for around a year now (around the time we did Succubus Hu Tao).

As for hiring people, it sounds great in theory and we'd love to work that out but there are some barriers that keep us from just snapping our fingers and having perfect workers to do our bidding and carry our vision. I'll rehash a bit of what I explained on patreon already:

Getting a professionally trained animator isn't the most likely, as they sacrifice job security, benefits, and certain legal protections just to join in our hobby. This kind of work can't exactly be advertised on a professional portfolio, or worse could get some artists in hot water if employers found out. And we ourselves are no strangers to controversy or death threats. That's the sad reality of adult content. Even payment processors don't like adult content and many will ban accounts transferring or storing funds for it. They would likely make less money than at a professional job too, especially if we hire say 2 or 3 more and divided everything equally.

In a perfect world we find another hobbyist who already knows what they're doing with this sort of work. However that will likely mean some sacrifice in pursuing what they want to make. With that level of skill they likely already have fans and certain types of content they enjoy creating. Content we may not be allowed to make or be interested in ourselves. There can be creative conflict, both between artists and fans of the respective creators.

And the alternative is someone starting out new and building up skills. However we can't dedicate all of our time to training someone from zero for 6 months to a year so they can begin being helpful at a basic level at this stage. We need self motivated persons that throw themselves into it head first, out of their own passion, just as we did. And moreover who want to make the same kinds of content we do. But it's quite rare in our experience. Many feel that fire for a few days or a few weeks, then it's gone. The ones who do pursue it may have their own creative vision and want to create their ideas, not share in ours, especially for things we can't make without losing our platforms.

No matter which of these scenarios though, we need people that have the time, and the passion to put that time into these works. An hour or two a day would make only a small dent. We need people with many hours a day every day to dedicate to this work like we do.

I think it will happen, for the right person(s) at the right time (。> ‿ ◕。)
Oh damn yeah. Forgot adult animated content is frowned upon. As much as i love seeing y'all create animations that lasts well over 5 minutes, it's a bit of stretch as now sadly. And getting new people to join in is easier said then done. Well i do hope one day y'all could get more hands on the job so these high quality vids could have more runtime. But hey, it is what it is.

(Looking forward to that yoimiya project too. Also hoping that keqing and mona could get together with their slime friend aswell)

Reactions: f9account

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
That's a little disappointing, since those 2 are my top waifus in Genshin, I was really hoping to see those 2 together. I was also just wanting to see another Hu Tao animation that doesn't involve a guy, since that's not my thing. Oh well, I'll just hope something with those 2 happens eventually.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes