Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Anormalprobe

Sep 10, 2020
Video essay youtubers pauses their patreon and only charge for the month they upload a video. Meanwhile vici milks people month after month for a supposedly long animation with still no concrete release date. And I'm fairly sure a 1-hour well-researched video essay is a lot harder to make than this constant perfection-chasing

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017

2 year project that got discarded
lol miro affect3d use these excuses and in the end he's team etc dont even do the project they just do a bone bare work that they show in patreon etc. i think vicineko and team are working on it its just they milk or so behind the schedule >_< poor backers that support them well its there money and they dont even care

wearytumbleweed

Feb 19, 2021
Tbh tho I dont even know how much I hate him personally. Yes, he's a liar and a scammer. That being the case, if this dude manages to string you along for years and convices you he's actually trying to earn the money you keep giving him, you do deserve to get your money stolen from you. This is a big elaborate idiot tax. Sucks for the people that pulled out already but still lost some money tho

Aug 20, 2022
Tbh tho I dont even know how much I hate him personally. Yes, he's a liar and a scammer. That being the case, if this dude manages to string you along for years and convices you he's actually trying to earn the money you keep giving him, you do deserve to get your money stolen from you. This is a big elaborate idiot tax. Sucks for the people that pulled out already but still lost some money tho
It's not much that he's a scammer of sorts, it's more that he just really sucks at keeping his community updated. The discord members are the only ones who truly know the story while us right here and on twitter are often enough ignored or he just flat-out respond with excuses instead. You can see the gatekeeping situation do you? Vicineko started out alright giving information at the start, but now he pretends people to be patient when he's being quiet now except on discord. Everyone has the right to be mad about it it's no longer whether the video is gonna be free anyways. You treat your audience like shit, you get treated like one back.

Edit: I'm aware he posted about the audio stuff on twitter but once again it's the same excuse all over again.

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
Based on kitsune twitter yesterday, he's still doing some audio stuff and retakes. I don't know what are they retakung. Retaking the anination ig lol. I have no idea why people still believe him.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
he's a liar and a scammer.
What? ok 3 things real quick;

• His fans support him via donations, not by contract. Where's the 'scam'? how?
  • Technical issues, being a perfectionist or just plain fucking something up can seriously delay productions. He is not a 'liar' for moving dates forward for these or any other reasons as long as he eventually completes the project.
  • He is a "liar" & "scammer"???? do you understand where you are right now? do you know what this site is for? of course you do. You are the last person who should be calling a content creator 'liar' or 'scammer'.

I'm starting to understand why more & more content creators have started to straight-up refuse any form of interaction with their fans/followers. Vicineko has inefficiencies yes, but people act like he's another Yandev or 'Star Citizen' situation. Frankly, I hope the people behaving that way are young because no adult should be acting that way under any circumstances.

Give the guy a fkking break already. I've never seen fans/followers act with such hostility toward someone producing such high quality stuff, especially considering the vast majority of them are pirating it. Disgusting.

Aug 20, 2022
What? ok 3 things real quick;

• His fans support him via donations, not by contract. Where's the 'scam'? how?
  • Technical issues, being a perfectionist or just plain fucking something up can seriously delay productions. He is not a 'liar' for moving dates forward for these or any other reasons as long as he eventually completes the project.
  • He is a "liar" & "scammer"???? do you understand where you are right now? do you know what this site is for? of course you do. You are the last person who should be calling a content creator 'liar' or 'scammer'.

I'm starting to understand why more & more content creators have started to straight-up refuse any form of interaction with their fans/followers. Vicineko has inefficiencies yes, but people act like he's another Yandev or 'Star Citizen' situation. Frankly, I hope the people behaving that way are young because no adult should be acting that way under any circumstances.

Give the guy a fkking break already. I've never seen fans/followers act with such hostility toward someone producing such high quality stuff, especially considering the vast majority of them are pirating it. Disgusting.
I honestly agree with people calling him a scammer is bullshit, the issue was never that to begin with yet well... you know the internet likes to over exaggerate things.

But whether he is lying or not about his progress, he brought this to himself by lack of communication, you say you start to understand some content creators refusing to do any interaction with their fans, but that is just as bad and often makes the situation worse. I would've understand of they never gave wip or status updates and keep it exclusive to patreon from the beginning of their career, but now that they're at such popularity it has become a responsibility to deal with, people are donating yes, it's no scam, but that also comes with trust, and what trust is there when you say X stuff multiple times and fail to do so and constantly give out excuses and even worse decide to go MIA on twitter except discord server? people really get tired of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Datboi666

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
His fans support him via donations, not by contract. Where's the 'scam'? how?
scam - noun, a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
scam - verb, to obtain something such as money by a scam

Repeatedly offering updates that your product is "near" release or that you're on your "final" edit somehow 30+ times, it is, by definition, an act of deception and therefore, by definition, a scam. Just like how in a ponzi scheme you promise you are investing their money but don't and instead pay them with money of another "investor" is a scam.

He is a "liar" & "scammer"???? do you understand where you are right now? do you know what this site is for? of course you do. You are the last person who should be calling a content creator 'liar' or 'scammer'.
That's a braindead argument. It would be claiming that no one would ever be guilty of any crime because no one who has ever done anything remotely questionable could reasonably accuse them of a crime. A pirate can legitimately and factually call someone a liar and a scammer. Even the courts recognize this and allows informants to testify against other people even if the informant is also a criminal.

elixxon2

May 14, 2022
The thing about this whole clownfiesta is it's a common thing with inexperienced independent creators.
They don't have any training or professional experience so they go in thinking everything will be s smooth as the beginning phases and tiny projects and by the end they get completely buried by the actual bulk of the work and spiral into a "2 weeks! we just need to crunch 2 weeks more! it can't be that much work! those greedy corpos taking years to do a project of this magnitude must be 100% out of pure greed and wasting time! oh no oh god WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?! WHY IS EVERY0THING BROKEN AGAIN?! WHY DOES IT COST TEN TIMES THE INITIAL BUDGET?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE FUCKED UP THE PROCESS SO MUCH WE HAVE TO REMAKE IT ALL OVER AGAIN???!!!".

Yes random smartass amateur with an ego the size of the sun you can totally make an ambitious videogame project the level nobody has done before, and you can totally make a hour long movie, by just multiplying the production time of 3 second loops 1:1. Also being 100% transparent can not possibly ever backfire the moment you stop being the ideal being by making honest mistakes. Reality totally isn't going to catch up to you extremely soon.

Few independent creators pulling crazy short times is not something any amateur can do, it's either backed by decades of professional industry experience, proper education in all of an entire team's roles, or just a ludicrous level of talent in a brain just wired for coding, the type of coder megacorporations would murder for.

Reactions: Reyas

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Also being 100% transparent can not possibly ever backfire the moment you stop being the ideal being by making honest mistakes. Reality totally isn't going to catch up to you extremely soon.
Pretty sure most people would have more sympathy if they didn't bullshit the same updates of completing phases or finalizing animation and edits and dragging that claim out for 1.5 years now.

You only get to get away with that shit if you're delivering something as good as AoT The Final The final season part 27 the final chapters

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Good thing I stopped supporting him , but now I regret ever support him
6-8 months of subscription , then again still better than those gensimp that still paying for him and defending him
With the money I can support japanese creator instead on fantia

kdargo

Jan 4, 2019
From the February post, it's implied that the WIPs existed in a vacuum and they were never part of the full, cohesive animation (which is really not smart) and somehow they didn't notice that the audio shit is fully fucked:
1716471781644.png
I doubt they're remaking the entire animation from scratch and lying about it because the WIPs didn't fit together that much, but the extent of the audio issues were probably not told to us. Of course, Vici could also be the Stanley Kubrick of moaning and glopping sounds and his perfection is not allowing the video to release; softly throwing Kitsune under the bus that it's fully on her now is also really not nice though...
1716472140583.png
I think they should've just came clear with "hey guys, the audio is super ultra shit for the WIPs and they don't fit together well as a result, we're going to need a lot more time than envisioned. Feel free to unsubscribe from the Patreon if you don't want to pay for nothing (or pause the subs)", the "we're nearly done with the sound! (since March) few more weeks!" is just throwing gasoline on the fire. Of course, I'm just theorizing, so I might as well be just making stuff up, but from what's been shared with us, it seems plausible enough.

I doubt the team is actively malicious, but they kept adding shit to the animation and now they're reaping what they sowed by not having a proper workflow from 2 years ago. I wanna see the new update if anything's different, but maybe the guy who shared his keys with Kemono already unsubscribed lol

tl;dr: Fischl x Slime is the Silksong of H videos.

Also, why wasn't stuff like this shared with the Patreon subs (maybe in the latest update?) and why Kitsune needs to be pressed on Twitter for this info is beyond me:
1716474834361.png

Last edited:
Reactions: viology

Chika6596

Aug 29, 2022
Good thing I stopped supporting him , but now I regret ever support him
6-8 months of subscription , then again still better than those gensimp that still paying for him and defending him
With the money I can support japanese creator instead on fantia
I guess you can check a fan of Tsukatsuki Rio, the Author name is Asayuki101, you can check on X or this site actually

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
At this point, KeyCock will have a new animation before this shit releases. Idk what possessed them to do such a large animation with virtually ZERO planning. The near non-existent workflow leading to heaps of problems down the road, and they have the gall to "perfect" what is most likely a trainwreck animation for months on end.

Holy fuck my sides. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes