Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 20, 2022
lol i'm sure anyone who has ever been scammed has never wished for harm on their scammer. jk I feel no sympathy for scammers.

i'm pretty sure they took extra money from him for him to have access to their discord so I extra don't feel sympathy. If you feel sympathy for them, why don't you offer to reimburse that guy the money he spent? Won't be the end of the world as you say. And that way you can be right in him having nothing to stand on since he won't have lost anything.
It's alright but you don't know the full story of this user but that doesn't matter on this thread anyways. Also I'm not supporting vicineko in this either because he is notorious right now for clowning us all with the excuses but I'd rather prefer stay civil sharing my argument than have a mental breakdown sending death threats and whatnot both on twitter and this thread like this guy has done because while being scammed is bad, it doesn't justify you behaving like a rampant monkey. Regarding the discord screenshots he sent no one knows if it's true or not so I can't say much there as I'm not a member myself.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
this thread like this guy has done because while being scammed is bad, it doesn't justify
Even inmates in prison know the basic rule that you don't fuck with someone's money. If you don't know, someone will quickly educate you. If you're happily scamming people, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for you if one of your victims wants to poke you.

It's also one of religion's unforgivable sins. So everything from religious fruitcakes to those removed from society view fucking with someone's money with extreme animosity. They FAFOd

Aug 20, 2022
Even inmates in prison know the basic rule that you don't fuck with someone's money. If you don't know, someone will quickly educate you. If you're happily scamming people, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for you if one of your victims wants to poke you.

It's also one of religion's unforgivable sins. So everything from religious fruitcakes to those removed from society view fucking with someone's money with extreme animosity. They FAFOd
You do you pal, I won't argue with your pride for violence, it's looking pretty silly tbh. And don't be getting this the wrong way, I hate scammers too, but I'd never wish dead upon them or ill will, learning their lessons should be enough for them to atone, but that's just my perspective, we're not the same here.

737Exc

Mar 8, 2023
Like i said, i have access to the paid stuff, if yall want to know anything about it just ask me, as for the 69 guy, its $3, anyone can get it but cant be bothered to do so, but i did for yall, ASK ME if you want to know anything

faerun

Dec 18, 2021
It's Fischl birthday today.

Some artists release pieces on character's birthdays. Well, we can only hope.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
It's Fischl birthday today.

Some artists release pieces on character's birthdays. Well, we can only hope.
No chance. It's less than a week until a new subscription month. There's no way they don't post some bullshit on Friday about why it'll take another "week".

inb4 that guy comes back telling us how it's hard to stitch sounds together and takes 3 months for "perfection".

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
At this point I'm just eh, checking the newest update every week, see that is vague bs, and waiting for the next update again.

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
random shit
i mean... if you consider he took 30s if not more manually moving one of her hair bangs it all makes sense lol
you just gotta forget about it until it releases at some point, not like im paying for it either way
i say just let the man cook

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes