Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2024-06-23] [ViciNeko]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Zenith1801

Jun 6, 2021
I would like to offer my script idea for Ganyu x Slime animation

- After a long and hard work, Ganyu goes to take a nap in her room. Slime sneaks into her room unnoticed. He "plays" with her for a while, after which he acquires the slime form of Ganyu. And then the most fun begins and the fantasy can play out as you like :)

I will be looking forward to when the Ganyu x Slime animation starts to be created. Let me know if you like my idea. I will be very glad if you do something similar ^o^

And an additional question. Will you ever do something like "all the way through" in your animations?

Reactions: StootS

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
I would like to offer my script idea for Ganyu x Slime animation

- After a long and hard work, Ganyu goes to take a nap in her room. Slime sneaks into her room unnoticed. He "plays" with her for a while, after which he acquires the slime form of Ganyu. And then the most fun begins and the fantasy can play out as you like :)

I will be looking forward to when the Ganyu x Slime animation starts to be created. Let me know if you like my idea. I will be very glad if you do something similar ^o^

And an additional question. Will you ever do something like "all the way through" in your animations?
This idea seems familiar to a certain doujin. Hmm...

Well, the starting of that doujin that is
It is a very interesting idea though

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Vici is milking the hell out patrons for this one, it seems, but they are aiming for completion by next weekend.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Vici conveniently got COVID before the end of the month. Looks like it might be another week or two before completion, just in time for that February sub. Gotta hand to 'em. Good at milking those patrons. Lol
time travel :sneaky:
Hello everyone! Just found this site =) Big thanks to Rf96 and NeutralHatred for helping me sharing my works :) I really dont have enough time to work with more than 2 sites, so any help is greatly appreciated =) Spread the love and enjoy =)

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Vici conveniently got COVID before the end of the month. Looks like it might be another week or two before completion, just in time for that February sub. Gotta hand to 'em. Good at milking those patrons. Lol
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he usually releases his stuff free and thus has no real advantage on holding off projects. Then again with how quickly he's grown for a new artist its hard to tell.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I don't see how he can milk patreon money if he releases his stuff for free

Reactions: shitori_
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes