3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
is there any way to view the images rather than grind re grind the game to see the different path?
In the game itself, you can't, but somewhere above on this branch wrote, how to view images in the rpgmvp format

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017

Stuck after sports class. Can't move my character at all, but time keeps passing.

This game is brutally complex to try and play through. Game starts and gives you the freedom to do what you want immediately, but if you don't go visit the director it's instant game over. If you don't go to the curator after that, it's instant game over.

There's bits of Russian text when you're playing in English, the game seems to lock up and or get your character stuck depending on the exact minute that you started a class.

Oof. It's hard to get a good feel for how the game plays when the game doesn't let you play it.

Reactions: Iezak

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020

Stuck after sports class. Can't move my character at all, but time keeps passing.

This game is brutally complex to try and play through. Game starts and gives you the freedom to do what you want immediately, but if you don't go visit the director it's instant game over. If you don't go to the curator after that, it's instant game over.

There's bits of Russian text when you're playing in English, the game seems to lock up and or get your character stuck depending on the exact minute that you started a class.

Oof. It's hard to get a good feel for how the game plays when the game doesn't let you play it.
Try to use WALKTHROUGH

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Thanks for the update! Can anyone share a save plz? i don't really have time to play the whole game and mi PC isn't working right. Any save works for me :D

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Aseratrix Frosty2000 If you two play/are through the update, can you give me a spoiler heads up a little later telling me if Alex's ending route/decision is somewhat cleaned up? Her content is pretty good overall, but I absolutely hate how it was executed as our "lover". Like is there any indication she is repenting or at least acknowledging that she says/does things but she's really enjoying and loving spending that time with the MC? I still love this game, but honestly, how she's acting is basically grounds for me to just start over and drop Alex's line completely. Like everyone else, you were clearly a toy from the start and you chose to be a pervert, I can forgive that. Alex is very different. I realize she and the MC make a very clear and cut decision of the type of relationship going forward...but there is 0 feeling of love or affection there, none. She even goes out of her way to make sure you feel that.

Sorry, I kinda went off there, give me a heads up please? (spoiler too so not to mess with anyone else)

Reactions: Aseratrix

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
These are my saves before this update. But I do not know how to continue. I have to reach the final Linda sub scene at her house by punishment for absenteism before the 19th day? Does this mean I have to play again from the start?

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Cherly

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, can you share the walkthrough some other way? I cant open the link because it says it has been used too much

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
These are my saves before this update. But I do not know how to continue. I have to reach the final Linda sub scene at her house by punishment for absenteism before the 19th day? Does this mean I have to play again from the start?
I think continue have only two paths - Alex and Nina (because it says that continue on the future updates) All others choices with Linda and classmates its various ends of game, good or bad

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
The walkthrough doesn't fix bugs like being stuck after the sports class, which happened three attempts in a row.

I never gain control of my character again after this lesson.
Hello. I've already seen a post about this issue, but I didn't find it in any of my test runs. Perhaps, if you send me your save file before this moment on pm, I could find the bug.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
From the very beginning, you do not need to pass. You need to go back a few days(depending on your academic performance). To get the final scene with Linda, you need to reset your homework score to 1 twice, and after each reset, you will be teleported to her for punishment (You can see this counter on the computer in your room). And in the scene in the brothel to refuse the offer of Alex, and then Nina. And in the final room, talk to Linda (the quest marker should light up above her).

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
MironY I have encountered a bug after starting a new game (russian ver).
Got a punishment for being late on the welcoming lesson and the next day (Monday) I have to cut the grass.
I wanted to complete the task after the lessons, BUT once I reached the University location, I cannot leave it (as well as enter the Uni building to begin my lessons) and the system tells me to complete the punishment first. At the same time, the game tells me that I cannot begin the punishment because I will miss the lessons this way. Hence, I am stuck in the university location and cannot do anything.
This is indeed a vicious circle game logic bug XD

*I have attached the save file just in case. Archived it so the forum recognizes the format

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
MironY I have encountered a bug after starting a new game (russian ver).
Got a punishment for being late on the welcoming lesson and the next day (Monday) I have to cut the grass.
I wanted to complete the task after the lessons, BUT once I reached the University location, I cannot leave it (as well as enter the Uni building to begin my lessons) and the system tells me to complete the punishment first. At the same time, the game tells me that I cannot begin the punishment because I will miss the lessons this way. Hence, I am stuck in the university location and cannot do anything.
This is indeed a vicious circle game logic bug XD

*I have attached the save file just in case. Archived it so the forum recognizes the format
Hello. Thank you for finding the bug. I will fix it in the next update. Now you can load an earlier save to generate a different penalty, or you can wait on the bench for the end of the learning time (but then you will have another penalty)

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
The walkthrough doesn't fix bugs like being stuck after the sports class, which happened three attempts in a row.

I never gain control of my character again after this lesson.
Try to use keyboard if you get stuck. These happens time to time with me too.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes