3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
can someone please share a save before the new content? (doesnt have to be exactly before the first week or sth will do) :) i love this game but I dont want to play through everything for the 5th time xd
Yes please share a save mine may be broken, that is why nothing updates in the quest list.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
The description indicates the Russian language. It's not in the game. Is this a bug or a change in the game?

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Why? Version 0.3 is now freely available
Well, if we talk about logic and consistency, then I am not on the Patreon, but on the F95. Here is a game, in the description of which it is written that there is a Russian language. Which is not there. Maybe it's different on the Patreon. But we're not on the Patreon. Something like that.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Rpgm ?? Blah blah. I am out of here
Honestly, no-choice, flip-through visual novels - with a few notable exceptions - are incomparably worse. RPGMs at least are games in the usual sense of the word, a great, interactive narrative-driving engine, and as in this game, you still get the pictures when they count. It would be cool if other free rpg maker engines would find their way here like Godot.

Reactions: viaassa and Paapi

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
MironY hey, didnt checked the update yet,because the only thing i am interested in is - director content WHEN? And how much extreme is in this update, like last scenes with Alex.

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
MironY

so my question is, what am i suppose to do if all the students suddenly stopped showing up?
is that normal?
is that a bug ?

since I have finished the game and i was a good student I decided to be a bad student to trigger any scenes with the director or the police.

so I ignored the first date with alex completely ( never bought any cloth for the date ) and went out with everyone else ( petra , laisha, alex ... etc )

all the sudden one day i was alone all the time , i go to the lectures alone and no one is showing up even in their dorm rooms was that bug or thaT is supposed to happen ?

i got bored so i decided to be a really bad student and watch tv all day and that triggered 2 scenes with the curator but even then she is always busy and never have time for any interactions, is that normal??

4 more questions.

do we have any scenes with the director?
are there any new scenes in version 0.3 that hasn't been on 0.2 ?
do you have a tip or a walkthrough to avoid missing out on events ?
that weird scene with the orphans home that we get teleported to for 1 day only in the entire game , what are we supposed to do with it ? and how to visit it on weekends?
russian :

Итак, мой вопрос: что мне делать, если все студенты внезапно перестанут приходить?

это нормально?

это ошибка?

Так как я закончил игру и был хорошим учеником, я решил быть плохим учеником, чтобы вызывать какие-либо сцены с директором или полицией.

поэтому я полностью проигнорировал первое свидание с Алексом (никогда не покупал одежду для свидания) и встречался со всеми остальными (Петра, Лайша, Алекс ... и т. д.)

внезапно однажды я был все время один, я хожу на лекции один, и никто не появляется даже в их комнатах в общежитии. Это была ошибка или это должно было произойти?

Мне стало скучно, поэтому я решил быть очень плохим учеником и весь день смотреть телевизор, и это вызвало две сцены с куратором, но даже тогда она всегда занята и у нее нет времени на какие-либо взаимодействия, это нормально?

Еще 4 вопроса.

у нас есть сцены с режиссером?

есть ли в версии 0.3 новые сцены, которых не было в версии 0.2?

у вас есть совет или пошаговое руководство, чтобы не пропустить события?

та странная сцена с домом сирот, в который мы телепортируемся только на 1 день на протяжении всей игры, что мы должны с этим делать? а как его посещать по выходным?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
so my question is, what am i suppose to do if all the students suddenly stopped showing up?
is that normal?
is that a bug ?

all the sudden one day i was alone all the time , i go to the lectures alone and no one is showing up even in their dorm rooms was that bug or thaT is supposed to happen ?
This means that the plot for this version has ended
since I have finished the game and i was a good student I decided to be a bad student to trigger any scenes with the director or the police.

so I ignored the first date with alex completely ( never bought any cloth for the date ) and went out with everyone else ( petra , laisha, alex ... etc )

i got bored so i decided to be a really bad student and watch tv all day and that triggered 2 scenes with the curator but even then she is always busy and never have time for any interactions, is that normal??
The main plot is about 70% of the content, so without it, the scenes quickly end
do we have any scenes with the director?
They will be in the future, but only in the main plot
are there any new scenes in version 0.3 that hasn't been on 0.2 ?
Not on the main plot only one scene is added
do you have a tip or a walkthrough to avoid missing out on events ?
No
that weird scene with the orphans home that we get teleported to for 1 day only in the entire game , what are we supposed to do with it ? and how to visit it on weekends?
This is MC's flashback. It will develop in the future only if you follow the main quest

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes