• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Anyone know if you have to restart to see the new three days of plot? Wed to Fri (2nd week I assume). Used one of my old saves but nothing came up.
All saves from old versions should work on new ones as well. Do you have any error?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
All saves from old versions should work on new ones as well. Do you have any error?
No, just maybe I'm past the new plot content? Save I used was just before the meeting at the pool on Sat... (added a change before this one), but didn't see any new content as I played on later into the week. Just the kidnapping.

Maybe plot content is different than the NPC content you get with the girls and the Wed, Thur, Fri new plot content is before the Sat meeting with Latisha.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
No, just maybe I'm past the new plot content? Save I used was just before the meeting at the pool on Sat... (added a change before this one), but didn't see any new content as I played on later into the week. Just the kidnapping.

Maybe plot content is different than the NPC content you get with the girls and the Wed, Thur, Fri new plot content is before the Sat meeting with Latisha.
English is not my native language, and I didn't really understand what you wrote. Can you describe in detail on which day of which week (1 or 2) the save was made? And it will be even better for me to see the whole picture if you send me your save file.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Interestingly, I couldn't unlock the Linda punishment scene. Checking my stats at sleep time, I had 6% dominance and 8% submissiveness at the end of the first day -- which surprised me, I thought I was making all the sub choices (is there a list of how much submissiveness/dominance each choice adds to your score?). Submissiveness increases if we accept the officer's offer -- can you accept it one day, come back another day, lose your money again, and get the same scene with the officers, so as to try to get in jail with higher submissiveness to unlock Linda's punishment scene? Or does this work only on day 2?

By the way, do you accumulate "affection" points with the police officers if you submit? If so, is it with the specific officer who used you, or with the police as a whole?

One final question. When I try to get a job, I find one that involves taking a package to the city center. But since I've lost all money the previous day, there's nothing left for me to take the bus with. How can I get money for the bus -- so as to be able to take the package to the city center, to complete this task?

NB: in case it makes a difference, I'm playing the Russian version.

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Interestingly, I couldn't unlock the Linda punishment scene. Checking my stats at sleep time, I had 6% dominance and 8% submissiveness at the end of the first day -- which surprised me, I thought I was making all the sub choices (is there a list of how much submissiveness/dominance each choice adds to your score?). Submissiveness increases if we accept the officer's offer -- can you accept it one day, come back another day, lose your money again, and get the same scene with the officers, so as to try to get in jail with higher submissiveness to unlock Linda's punishment scene? Or does this work only on day 2?

By the way, do you accumulate "affection" points with the police officers if you submit? If so, is it with the specific officer who used you, or with the police as a whole?

One final question. When I try to get a job, I find one that involves taking a package to the city center. But since I've lost all money the previous day, there's nothing left for me to take the bus with. How can I get money for the bus -- so as to be able to take the package to the city center, to complete this task?

NB: in case it makes a difference, I'm playing the Russian version.
Hello
1)To unlock the punishment scene with Linda, at the very beginning of the scene with the officer (in the park), your submission must be lower by at least 6 points, then choose the "go to jail" option. In the all dialogs, all the lower answers are submissive (Up to the "official relationship" with Alex, there is a slightly different system).So far, this is the only scene with the police and it is not repeated, so the only option is an earlier save.

2)Such a system is planned

3)You need to scroll through the work options and choose the one that can be performed on campus

As for the versions, there is no difference

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hello
1)To unlock the punishment scene with Linda, at the very beginning of the scene with the officer (in the park), your submission must be lower by at least 6 points, then choose the "go to jail" option. In the all dialogs, all the lower answers are submissive (Up to the "official relationship" with Alex, there is a slightly different system).So far, this is the only scene with the police and it is not repeated, so the only option is an earlier save.

2)Such a system is planned

3)You need to scroll through the work options and choose the one that can be performed on campus

As for the versions, there is no difference
Спасибо!

By the way, is there some way to identify saves other than by played time? Can I add a title or a short description, so that I can differentiate saves based on different decisions?

This may be a bug -- I noticed that, the following day, when I'm bringing a packet to the grocery store -- the bench in the park was still active, and when I sat on it, the very same scene of the previous day (police officer telling you to submit to her) happened again, even though it wasn't night and I already had some money.

And a clear bug now -- after meeting with Alex in her apartment (after which there is "no turning back" from the sub path), I managed to run back to the dorm and enter before closing time, and I slept there. But when I woke up, the same scene from the "institution" in the city center (where Esther works) was played (interrupted a few times by the question "do you want to sleep 2 hours or 7 hours?")... and when I woke up, I was again in my room at the university dorm.

Another thing is that Alex apparently turned black on Sunday, when she and the MC go to the shopping center to buy clothes. She almost looks like Latisha. Is this intended?

Also... looking at the English version, I have the impression you're using some automatic translation software rather than translating everything yourself, because the number of mistakes (some actually preventing understanding) is much higher than in your posts here. If you're interested, I could actually help improve the translations (I'm a native speaker).

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
And which answers are more submissive? Is it always the last one? What is the effect of choosing the middle answers?
This rule does not work in the test. There are all the answers in random places, but on an intuitive level, I think can understand which are more submissive

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
This rule does not work in the test. There are all the answers in random places, but on an intuitive level, I think can understand which are more submissive
Sometimes, but not always... what is more submissive, a sphere or a sqiare? And why? And which answer about Snow White is more submissive -- that she is career-oriented, a poor girl, or a "брюзга"? How about braking vs. speeding up vs. feeling lost?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pabo

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
On Tuesday (2nd week), after talking to Alex (who says she wants to talk about the mistakes in the cleaning of her apartment while she was away with Anna), I entered the classroom and sat. The lesson started, but then the window turned black and didn't go back to normal. I was apparently still moving around (at one point I pressed ENTER and Alex answered something like "Hi Slave", but the window still remained black). Looks like a bug. Is it only me, or have others had this problem?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
On Tuesday (2nd week), after talking to Alex (who says she wants to talk about the mistakes in the cleaning of her apartment while she was away with Anna), I entered the classroom and sat. The lesson started, but then the window turned black and didn't go back to normal. I was apparently still moving around (at one point I pressed ENTER and Alex answered something like "Hi Slave", but the window still remained black). Looks like a bug. Is it only me, or have others had this problem?
Thanks. I will check all these points

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
What's the point of including two seemingly completely standalone language versions of the game in the same download link? If I'm interested in the English version, why would I want to download the 1,16 GB Russian version too?

Also, the "options" button in the main menu of the English version is in Russian.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks. I will check all these points
In case it helps, I had accepted a job (taking a package somewhere downtown) that I wasn't able to complete. Maybe the open task had something to do with triggering this bug.

prisoner23

May 9, 2020
the picture gets locked in the big black dildo scene at the BDSM club in the sub path , tried many times , still the same result , i can hear the pause menu sounds and the music , but still locked in the dildo scene picture

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
the picture gets locked in the big black dildo scene at the BDSM club in the sub path , tried many times , still the same result , i can hear the pause menu sounds and the music , but still locked in the dildo scene picture
The RPG Maker engine isn't "friendly" with video files and periodically freezes them. I added a plugin that minimized this problem, but did not solve it. The only way out is to restart.

prisoner23

May 9, 2020
The RPG Maker engine isn't "friendly" with video files and periodically freezes them. I added a plugin that minimized this problem, but did not solve it. The only way out is to restart.
yes it happenned to me before on other video scenes , where i restart and most of the time it works from the 2nd try , but this one always freezes at the same point :(

Aug 22, 2020
I'm using JoiPlay, android. Every time there should be an animation in a scene, my game freezes. JoiPlay is still responding, but I can't proceed and there is no animation.

Reactions: Miki_2107
Aug 22, 2020
Android has an issue where it isn't an app you can run. it just has an.exe file for windows in the zip file.
I opened index.html with JoiPlay (I also installed joiplay rpgmaker plugin) and the game runs. But image freezes whenever there has to be an animation (I'm not talking about walking here, but about scenes)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes