3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
So....i go to the party the first day, after the first dialogue, i go the bathroom, when i go out, the text seem to say i saw something "strange" (i guess sexual). Am i misunderstanding or did i miss the scene ?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
So....i go to the party the first day, after the first dialogue, i go the bathroom, when i go out, the text seem to say i saw something "strange" (i guess sexual). Am i misunderstanding or did i miss the scene ?
Did you meet a couple (Alyssia and Tom) by the pool on the first day of play?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
You missed meeting a girl on the first day by the pool in the evening. Just see the quest log (press "ESC").

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I found the "secret ending"... Feelings are twofold - on the one hand, a beautifully made version of the development of events, on the other - if the author did not do it, he could easily make a few more days of the main plot.

hamada

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I love your games but unfortunately after several hours of games I still cannot fully enjoy them.

I executed the quests of the first day but after, I can not unlock the rest of the game.

My questions: after the first day do the quests have to be done in a predefined way (I look in questlog but there is nothing telling me what to do).

Do all the quests have to be done in chronological order or can they be done randomly?

By reading the 14 pages of the forum I managed to unlock linda's punishment and I would love to continue the adventure ... but I think there is a subtlety that I can't understand.

In any case, thank you for this game which gives the player a lot of freedom and if you could give me the keys so that I can fully enjoy it.

again a thousand thanks for this game

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hello, I love your games but unfortunately after several hours of games I still cannot fully enjoy them.

I executed the quests of the first day but after, I can not unlock the rest of the game.

My questions: after the first day do the quests have to be done in a predefined way (I look in questlog but there is nothing telling me what to do).

Do all the quests have to be done in chronological order or can they be done randomly?

By reading the 14 pages of the forum I managed to unlock linda's punishment and I would love to continue the adventure ... but I think there is a subtlety that I can't understand.

In any case, thank you for this game which gives the player a lot of freedom and if you could give me the keys so that I can fully enjoy it.

again a thousand thanks for this game
Hello. All quests (the main plot and secondary) begin at recess between lessons in the corridor in front of the office where the lesson will be (you can view the description of classes on the computer in the MC's room, and there is a sign with the audience number near each door). Talk to your classmates every day and you will gradually discover constant events with them.

hamada

Oct 17, 2017
thank you for your answer, I restarted the game and it is much better now.
Thank you again for this game

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
Is the psychological test important ? I want to be in the dom route but i don't know what geometrical form is more dominant

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Anyone know if you have to restart to see the new three days of plot? Wed to Fri (2nd week I assume). Used one of my old saves but nothing came up.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes