3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
should change the hunger/thirst related food to +70 from +10 and then perhaps this thing will become playable
as of now, impossible to play it without 9999999 money via save file editor
otherwise MC should be fat as hell with the amount of food he eats, can't even blame his metabolism here

Last edited:

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
that hunger/thirst... mechanics ruined my playthrough. so because i was hospitalized, i'm now blocked from having relationships with more than 2 characters. it's a shame because the scenes are really good but the execution is horrible
That's not a problem when you eat in the cafeteria

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
A new update and it is larger than those that were before (in terms of content too) - 3 days, instead of the standard 2 before that, I hope this new trend continues with further updates) As for content, it becomes more rough, which is absolutely okay for me. For the language, I play in russian and there are a lot of orthography mistakes... But this is so, it is not very important, still not in the russian language lesson)

And how to trigger the alt ending in the game? Through the editor I was able to launch it (and I hope Xena will appear in the game not only in it), but how to do it in the game itself?

Anyway, thanks for update and keep it up!

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, guys. Can anyone provide the save game from the end of the previous version so I do not start all over?
The Sub Path pls.

Last edited:
Reactions: gshaxmyuc

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
should change the hunger/thirst related food to +70 from +10 and then perhaps this thing will become playable
as of now, impossible to play it without 9999999 money via save file editor
otherwise MC should be fat as hell with the amount of food he eats, can't even blame his metabolism here
Cafeteria food is free, and restores hunger and thirst by 100%

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
That's not a problem when you eat in the cafeteria
yes but when i'm doing objectives (scenes being played), i cant really know how much energie is being consumed and sometimes i'm broke and cafeteria is closed. next time i'll retry and hopefully won't get my self soft locked from the game's content.

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something, but the Mega link for the Windows version downloaded the Russian version for me. It's 2,08 GB 7-zip file.
Is replacing the "data" folder in the "www" folder enough to turn it into English? And if yes, can someone please upload that folder from the English version separately; it's only 5,75 MB in this Russian version I've downloaded.
Thank you so much in advance.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something, but the Mega link for the Windows version downloaded the Russian version for me. It's 2,08 GB 7-zip file.
Is replacing the "data" folder in the "www" folder enough to turn it into English? And if yes, can someone please upload that folder from the English version separately; it's only 5,75 MB in this Russian version I've downloaded.
Thank you so much in advance.
The archive has two folders, one with the Russian version, the second with the English one. I just downloaded and verified it.

faryak

Dec 14, 2018
The archive has two folders, one with the Russian version, the second with the English one. I just downloaded and verified it.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I just extracted it (by the "extract here" option) in a multiple folder directory, and got distracted by the Cyrillic-letter folder, I guess! Thank you for your response. My apologies.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Where are the quests in the new version? I waited Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and nothing appeared.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hey i dont know if its the dev who puts the game here or someone else but i just want to point out either there is no reason to have russian version or its better to split the verions, since the 2gb file you download for the game already has the both version inside

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes