VN Ren'Py Completed Vicky's Investigation [Alpha/Prerelease] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the feedback and praise guys. These were originally comics that Lain turned into amazing VNs. Vicky's Investigation was a 2 parter. I try to release a comic episode every week or so and have done for the past year, so Lain has lots of content to work on to release new games. Let me know if you have anything you want to see in future releases :)

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the feedback and praise guys. These were originally comics that Lain turned into amazing VNs. Vicky's Investigation was a 2 parter. I try to release a comic episode every week or so and have done for the past year, so Lain has lots of content to work on to release new games. Let me know if you have anything you want to see in future releases :)
Pretty hot. As far as VI, the before, the after, and some hint as to where the courage to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 233586

Got a hit on my antivirus from the mega link. Not sure if this is where i mention this?

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
Your art is fan-fuckin-tastic!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DumbKoala

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I enjoyed it. Sweet and short, not too much of a fan of submissive men in stuff though.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes