• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anyway... my point remain.. since the fact that a S2 is planned ... create a new version with the end this s1 and start the S2 with flashbacks about how Vic and other characters was in the past should be the best way without remaster the whole season... (if as you say the paths wlll not be changed)

Forget to say I always usa an app for adjust the amount of transparence in the text box... this requires just a few seconds... and can be done without remastering as you can see in this pic

reducing textbox opacity is the first thing i always do before start any game that comes with the renpy default textbox!
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 12.39.05.jpg

and there is also an official file-mod that you can put in the game folder it is y_outline.rpy and it works in almost all renpy games
you can try it...
I prefer to edit the text box inside the game but there are games packed in ".rpa"... so this file works for that games where the text box can't be edited without unpack rpa!

Try it.. it requires less than 1 sec.

Cheers

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm glad you addressed your points respectfully this time around.
You are wrong about my posts bc also ALL-THE-TIME my previous posts was respectful to all users!

(but someone insulted me.. and said something like.. "I'm tired of 88stanford88 posts"... this was total OT and an insult
and just don't mention about many that was suggesting other users to ignore me... all that is for me as an insult to me IMO... i was just talking about the game! Why there are PPL that post how they think about me??? IS that on TOPIC? Or it s a personal attack in the hope I get banned?..

I opt for the last question!

I play the path that i like exactly as others can play the path as they want!
I do not judge them -- why they want to judge me? :cool:
I was also talking about the decision of remastering a game that it is very near to be at the end of S1 IMO

I just suggest the dev to end this version as S1 and than start S2 as he want... IS THIS AN INSULT??? :unsure:
There is no need to remastering the S1 to me
Music and sound can be added without any delay
---transparent text-box can be added instantly.. they are just plugin!

Last edited:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Anyway... my point remain.. since the fact that a S2 is planned ... create a new version with the end this s1 and start the S2 with flashbacks about how Vic and other characters was in the past should be the best way without remaster the whole season... (if as you say the paths wlll not be changed)

Forget to say I always usa an app for adjust the amount of transparence in the text box... this requires just a few seconds... and can be done without remastering as you can see in this pic

reducing textbox opacity is the first thing i always do before start any game that comes with the renpy default textbox!
View attachment 3632945

and there is also an official file-mod that you can put in the game folder it is y_outline.rpy and it works in almost all renpy games
you can try it...
I prefer to edit the text box inside the game but there games packed in ".rpa"... so this file works for that games where the text box can't be edited without unpack rpa!

Try it.. it requires less than 1 sec.

Cheers
-----------------------------------

Replying to 88stanford88:

Hi there!

Your suggestions are appreciated. However, based on the announcement from the Dev, the plans already mentioned are moving forward, so everyone will see when the new remastered version comes out. I believe it will be very well done.

Also, from my understanding the opacity control feature on the textbox will be part of the improvements. The default textbox is rather annoying in RenPy and other platforms as well. I totally agree with you on this. I enjoy AVN Games without the annoying textbox. Cheers!

-----------------------------------

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
You are wrong about my posts bc also ALL-THE-TIME my previous posts was respectful to all users!

(but someone insulted me.. and said something like.. "I'm tired of 88stanford88 posts"... this was total OT and an insult
and just don't mention about many that was suggesting other users to ignore me... all that is for me as an insult to me IMO... i was just talking about the game! Why there are PPL that post how they think about me??? IS that on TOPIC? Or it s a personal attack in the hope I get banned?..

I opt for the last question!

I play the path that i like exactly as others can play the path as they want!
I do not judge them -- why they want to judge me? :cool:
I was also talking about the decision of remastering a game that it is very near to be at the end of S1 IMO

I just suggest the dev to end this version as S1 and than start S2 as he want... IS THIS AN INSULT??? :unsure:
There is no need to remastering the S1 to me
Music and sound can be added without any delay
---transparent text-box can be added instantly.. they are just plugin!
--------------------------------------------

In regards to your original, earlier post the other day, it was disrespectful and your comments were based on assumptions and not fact, which is why I responded.

For example, your own written words out of all of them:
"On Saturday at 4:44 PM - 88stanford88 said: sound??? sound effects - Who cares about this crap!"

And that was not all, and surely not a respectful way to communicate with anyone. Your wrongful assumptions is the reason why I responded to your post as I made myself clear, and I am sure you understand better now moving forward based on your follow up comments.

There is always a better way to get your points across and be respectful in your comments, my friend.

As I mentioned before, I will always defend Devs / Creators I support when they are being treated wrongfully on any platform, especially when assumptions are being made that are not correct. And again, your recent suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Either way, we are now past all that, and I believe we understand each other better. So let's leave it at that and move on from this topic. Enjoy the rest of your day and evening. Cheers!

------------------------------------------

PS - As for the scenes in the story with Victoria and Michael, they are hot. One of my favorite parts of the story, too. This will continue and expand as the Dev said. So again, I'm definitely looking forward to all of the good stuff coming in the new remastered version of ViBC. (y)

------------------------------------------

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

In regards to your original, earlier post the other day, it was disrespectful and your comments were based on assumptions and not fact, which is why I responded.

For example, your own written words out of all of them:
"On Saturday at 4:44 PM - 88stanford88 said: sound??? sound effects - Who cares about this crap!"

And that was not all, and surely not a respectful way to communicate with anyone. Your wrongful assumptions is the reason why I responded to your post as I made myself clear, and I am sure you understand better now moving forward based on your follow up comments.

There is always a better way to get your points across and be respectful in your comments, my friend.

As I mentioned before, I will always defend Devs / Creators I support when they are being treated wrongfully on any platform, especially when assumptions are being made that are not correct. And again, your recent suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Either way, we are now past all that, and I believe we understand each other better. So let's leave it at that and move on from this topic. Enjoy the rest of your day and evening. Cheers!
you are totally OFF TOPIC... why you are insulting me? You are repeating the same thing you already posted about me!!!
you are talking about me??
you are totally wrong
even the developer admits that his "remastering word may cause misunderstanding
FacePalm.jpg
That is your opinion??? :sleep:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS - As for the scenes in the story with Victoria and Michael, they are hot. One of my favorite parts of the story, too. This will continue and expand as the Dev said. So again, I'm definitely looking forward to all of the good stuff coming in the new remastered version of ViBC. (y)
Ok here you are talking about the game.. only in your PS you are not OT :poop:

the dev said
The main storyline change will be that Victoria won't be forced to choose between Michael and David, which many people have criticized. Based on those comments, as players, you'll have more flexibility and will be able to opt out of both or engage in a relationship with both simultaneously, depending on your choice.
But this is a big change
BC David is a loser and Michael is a dominant boss_

this means that a completely new path should be added where Michael and David can coexist without the story being completely inconsistent

to be consistent David should compete with Michael but I played David's path.... and I stopped because he is just a pathetic loser....
and then now that Victoria's boyfriend has decided to live in the same town as Victoria there are many possible implications and developments...

Creating narratives about Vic and the past of other characters will only be a waste of time and will delay the story progression of the path I'm following!
This is my opinion of the developer message about the "remastering"

For me the game is perfect at this time and does not requires remastering

sounds can be added transparency text box are just excuses bc can be added without any remastering!

I am closing and will ignore your insults from now on... if you want to send me messages you should do it in private ...you can use PM from now on because you are repeating and repeating the same thing about me so from now on you are in my list of people I ignore! (sorry i replay many times to the same repetitive post from you)

I also suggest to read the rules bc post about a single user in a public thread is not allowed
From General forum rules
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on-topic and be about the game/content/creator/etc
    • Memes/gifs/reactions are fine as long as they don't derail the discussion and aren't excessive or distracting, eg. combining or chain quoting them is considered excessive. As a rule of thumb, if words are enough then do not use an image
    • Do not branch the topic into posting about random unrelated discussions, favorite movies/food/weather/etc, or complaints about moderator actions/rules
    • Please move any disruptive/prolonged arguments to PM]
    [*][*]

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: I ignore everyone who insults me or instead of talking about the game they keep talking about me judging me

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Finally after ignoring someone this thread is very good again!
Great game so far!

We will see the new update and the new David-Michael inconsistent path!

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
hahaha ---- this is an insult for you? :ROFLMAO:
you are defending the sound???
I don't know users with "sounds" as their name!
------------------------------------

I tried to be nice, but with people like you that doesn't seem possible. So, as others have already done, I will also block and ignore you moving forward.

It's clear you don't understand English very well, and you simply need to pick senseless arguments, and continue assuming things and dictating how things should be for an AVN Game, which is why people on this platform, and I'm sure others, don't appreciate your negative BS comments, disrespectful behavior and trolling.

Also, you keep contradicting and embarrassing yourself over the same topic, which you seem stuck on for some odd reason.

I also made myself clear in my first response to your negative and misleading assumptions about the direction of the game based on the Dev post, and the new remastered version of ViBC, which I believe is going to be great, and I stand by everything I wrote. It was not only about your rude and disrespectful comment about sound, it was about your misleading and assuming comments in general. Perhaps you should learn to read and understand better before continuing any further. But you sure know how to twist things like a troll.

And no, I will NOT have any further discussions with you on any topic in public or private. Your latest response says it all.

It's obvious you have nothing better to do other than be a negative Troll on this platform, and again, you failed to understand my reply to your comments. You just keep dragging this senseless argument on over and over. It's ridiculous already. With that said, this topic with you is closed and I'm done responding to a person like you who can be so ignorant and rude.

Here's a final tip and suggestion for you, 88stanford88: Learn to be more respectful when sharing your comments and so-called suggestions. Learn to understand what people write before making false assumptions and being rude. Stop trolling others on here with senseless arguments. You should know better by now.

Lastly, I will now block and ignore you moving forward. You don't deserve any further response for your negative trolling. However, I will always call out anyone for making misleading and false assumptions about any Dev / Creator I support. Unfortunately, you're just a toxic and sad individual. As I said before, you can do better. Bye, bye! (This topic is NOW over and closed with 88stanford88).

------------------------------------

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
JBNYC1 - why, oh why do you keep enabling the troll?? just block him so you dont see any of his crap posts...

The last few pages of the thread are full of waffle that is totally unnecessary!!

I dont want to block you coz I understand what happens when a provocative troll like 88stanford88 starts up his bullshit... but either way, keep this crap out of the thread and take it to PM please.

You can annoy the crap out of each other as much & for as long as you like but leave the rest of us in peace please!!!

Please ignore my post JBNYC1 - I just read your last comment that you are blocking him!! Whew...

Last edited:

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
JBNYC1 - why, oh why do you keep enabling the troll?? just block him so you dont see any of his crap posts...

The last few pages of the thread are full of waffle that is totally unnecessary!!

I dont want to block you coz I understand what happens when a provocative troll like 88stanford88 starts up his bullshit... but either way, keep this crap out of the thread and take it to PM please.

You can annoy the crap out of each other as much & for as long as you like but leave the rest of us in peace please!!!

Please ignore my post JBNYC1 - I just read your last comment that you are blocking him!! Whew...
--------------------------------------------

I appreciate where you're coming from, and I'm with you on this. I should have realized I was communicating with a troll, but at least I know better moving forward. ;-)

Now, onward to better things like looking forward to ViBC's new remastered update. If any of you amazing folks out there would like to share some of your favorite scenes from ViBC, share away! Cheers! (y)

-------------------------------------------

Reactions: Obranyi

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Read my previous posts well, I was responding to the dev's message ....I never provoked anyone!

It is JBNYC1 the TROLL who is provoking on mje and my legitimate opinion and he keeps talking about me instead of the game!
Because his posts are all OT!
There is no reason to make a remaster of this great game since it is near the end of season 1 as the dev said in his replayThe dev replay to my legitimate questions!

My opinion is:
The dev message about remastering is a way to say... the story progression will be delayed!

I will come back in July to see if the remastering will be an upgrade or a downgrade and I will be happy to admit whether I was wrong or not!

Thank you for taking an interest in me! (even if you are OT!)

if you post in a thread your post will be visible to all users.. you know that?
I'm ignoring JBNYC1 since the second post he addressed to me!

So we are all happy! now you are in my black list too!

Reactions: shamtiiomi

GrooversGames

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes