Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
These pictures are great and all, but what news of the actual game?
Nothing new.

Latest:

Hello, Dear Patrones!

I'm still working on the game update. Unfortunately, it will not be released this month. If nothing will get in the way this should take place in the second half of February. Such an interval between updates results from two things, one planned and the other, unfortunately, not. The first is of course the Xmas special "Winter Holidays with Victoria" (for me it was a nice springboard from the main game). The second is the failure of the power supply. Fortunately, it had a guarantee, although the replacement took a while. I hope everything will be alright now.

Thank you for your support.

Take care!
(Same as previous page)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Damn, so many games have been dead since before Christmas, hope we get some loaded updates? (though I expect to get five minutes of chit-chat and two pictures lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, Dear Patrones!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to update the game yet. I just need a few more days. I had to make a few adjustments as several images require re-rendering. I would like to apologize for the delays and I ask for your patience.

Take care!

--------

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
When and if there is an update lets hope it contains sexual content, rather than some boring repetitive peeping scene. Same with lesbian route, hope there's more to the game, something dangerous. Will not hold my breath though.

Reactions: cloudstrife

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
A few I think. I was considering supporting if the new update was going to be any good, but not if it's going to take him 7 months to release each version
Had a quick look, very few patrons, but that's what you get I guess. Doubt any upcoming update will boast much either, peeping scenes and the usual nonsense, at worst hours of tedious dialogue capped by two pictures.

Reactions: cloudstrife

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This game is great.. too bad that the developer is so slow... this will reduce the chance to get more supporters
there are games with less quality story that have much more supporters just for the fact the updates are coming every month---

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes