rllog

Apr 3, 2018
3DCG, Female protagonist, Voyeurism, Corruption, Cheating, Oral sex, Lesbian, Anal sex, Interracial, Group sex, Vaginal sex
Half of the tags don't exist in this version, there's barely one blowjob scene. I find it very, VERY annoying that people use tags in form "this is gonna be in the game" instead of honest "this is in the game". Stop wasting our time to find this shit out.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Short and sweet, good renders, awful awful English but there is the seed of a game in here

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
that is a really good question, i would like to know that as wel.

Edit: from wich game is ur profile pic?
That is Anna (Exciting Affection) but the profile picture is not from the game, it is a "personal" profile picture. ;)

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be an interesting alternative to Anna: Exciting Affection. Graphically, our protogonist looks great big tits, nice ass, beautiful face, everything I like. Well done and waiting for the next update :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice game and nice models. The Engrish is painful. The slut path is looking very obvious.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Appetizer eaten, it was very tasty and inviting. Now I'm waiting for the main dish.
And what a beautiful and original name the main heroine has

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes