• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.55

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 818 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Damn what a great and hot render man. Absolutely love it :love:
I would love to see a side story of Victoria and Ben. He would take her on a trip back to his native country, where his tribal people live, ( could be somewhere in either Africa or Papa New Guinea). There Victoria would be involved in some tribal gangbang with the natives!!

• Love
Reactions: Obranyi

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I would love to see a side story of Victoria and Ben. He would take her on a trip back to his native country, where his tribal people live, ( could be somewhere in either Africa or Papa New Guinea). There Victoria would be involved in some tribal gangbang with the natives!!
...and a black baby for her boyfriend

Reactions: Birdmiester

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Nice update on the Black old man side. But when it comes to Walter how come is she okay with posing nude for multiple old guys without geting corrupted first? I found a flaw there.
Dialogues could have been better to show her thinking rather than just communication.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But when it comes to Walter how come is she okay with posing nude for multiple old guys without geting corrupted first?
... are you really saying without getting corrupted first??? :unsure:

how many bad-girl points you have in the Victoria stats?
I have 30 points... this mean that she is already very corrupted! Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.22.03.jpg

Bad-Girl points = corruption points - This means: she is already corrupted a lot!

I agree with you about that this was a great update!

Reactions: blink66 and tom882

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
... are you really saying without getting corrupted first??? :unsure:

how many bad-girl points you have in the Victoria stats?
I have 30 points... this mean that she is already very corrupted! View attachment 3502691

Bad-Girl points = corruption points - This means: she is already corrupted a lot!

I agree with you about that this was a great update!
What I am trying to say is. The dialogues or scripting doesn't justify this. Im not bothered about the points.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
What I am trying to say is. The dialogues or scripting doesn't justify this. Im not bothered about the points.
so why you said she must be corrupted first?
For me the scene is OK she is just sending pics with the phone and the old guys are not with her in the same room/place

she is just teasing them!
they can only jerks on her pics

She had no sex with them!

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
That's fine and all, but everything you said is irrelevant to my point though. It doesn't matter what you've done IRL, and it doesn't matter what I would do IRL.
I chose to not have sex with Michael, the reasoning behind my decision is not important. What's important, is that my decision caused the game to force a character (David) on me who I had already rejected, which is an inherent flaw in the game itself and trying to justify it through real life experiences doesn't change that fact.
In a choice driven AVN, you should never get a character forced on you if you were previously given (and made) the choice to reject that character. If the game is just going to ignore the fact that you're clearly not interested in a character, then why present us with the option to reject them in the first place?

You were the one who said "One assumes this will eventually lead to Victoria having sex with other guys", which is what I responded to. My point was that there's no need for that scene to lead to that, because that has already been happening for some time at that point in the game.
As far as the scene itself goes, no matter how logical it may seem to you, this is still a game based around the choices the player makes. There is absolutely no reason why that scene needed to be unavoidable, and that's all there is to it. It takes away a ton of player agency which happens to be why a lot of us (probably even most of us) play this type of game instead of kinetic novels.

The reason I object to it is because Lucas is an incredibly unlikable character, and when I finally thought to be rid of him he suddenly shows up and we're hit with one of the most cringy sex scenes between the MC and her doormat of a "boyfriend" I've ever seen in an AVN. It literally adds nothing of value to the game, and I'm sure plenty of people feel that way. Even though the scene wasn't forced on Victoria, it was forced on us, the players..
The biggest problem isn't even that that scene is in the game, the biggest problem is the fact that we don't get the option to avoid it. I could repeat what I said about this being a choice driven game and all that but I think you probably get my point by now.

I could ask you the same thing by the way.. Why do you object so strongly to me wanting an option to avoid certain sex scenes in a choice driven AVN? Why do you feel the need to justify bad design choices by applying your own real life experiences to any of the issues I've brought up? Such a question really goes both ways, as you can see.
--------------------

Replying to Balbaar and Zara Scarlet - April 2, 2024 -

Hi there!

I understand both your points of view and totally respect both. However, Victoria is not actually tied down to any specific relationship, other than with Lucas which is part of the beginning of the story and that changes over time, if you have played from the beginning to the latest version based on the choices you make in the AVN Game. In my experience, Victoria is a very open minded and curious young woman who is experiencing many life challenges, and in this journey she may or may not experience hot adventures based on choices made, but most players that like this type of AVN genre will always want to see a hot beauty like Victoria take the Bad Girl Path. ViBC is definitely a very hot story, and the visuals and animations are amazing! It's one of the hottest AVNs out there, and it keeps getting better. I think we should all keep an open mind when experiencing AVNs, because at the end of the day it's created to entertain People, but if someone dislikes an AVN, my advise is: Move on and find something you do like.

With that being said, the Creator / Dev Groovers Games GrooversGames has done a great job, and ViBC has evolved nicely! I also understand that ViBC is undergoing some major changes and improvements, which is very exciting! I look forward to more from Groovers Games and Victoria in Big City, for sure! Keep up the good works GG! Cheers all! - JB NYC - :love: (y)

Last edited:

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
in my opinion ,I think that this game needs to have its own fan art page!! I seriously urge anyone who loves this game to start one.
I agree with what you are saying but there needs to be at least 5 to 6 people who needs to post on that thread constantly to get that thread going otherwise there are plenty of fan art threads of famous games collecting dust because most of game fans dont bother checking out fan art thread.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
I agree with what you are saying but there needs to be at least 5 to 6 people who needs to post on that thread constantly to get that thread going otherwise there are plenty of fan art threads of famous games collecting dust because most of game fans dont bother checking out fan art thread.
That is a good point, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the topic.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes