Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Yeah this one is devolving fast for me, the last few updates were definitely not my cup of tea. I'm pretty sure there will be some big fans of this update if you love old man sex. Replaying through it feels like a much different game from the options in the beginning till now. Ah well, on to other things.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Victoria in Big City [v0.55] [Groovers Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
but, in the end it wasn't that great of an update.
a nice image number, there's no arguing about that.
even if the details are always left in the background.
for example, wine and breasts are never affected by gravity?
Then in the shower shouldn't the makeup on your face come off?
for the rest, the first part was a bit boring, the event with Ben is obvious but I don't like his character, the usual cliché of the <removed> with the big dick.

I smiled at the phone texting part.

everything else is average
rating 6.5/10

nick chou

Dec 21, 2019
I like more the Corruption, Cheating, Oral sex, Lesbian, Anal sex, Interracial, Group sex, Vaginal sex, Exhibitionism, Creampie, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Spanking, Groping

Thank auther

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
but, in the end it wasn't that great of an update.
a nice image number, there's no arguing about that.
even if the details are always left in the background.
for example, wine and breasts are never affected by gravity?
Then in the shower shouldn't the makeup on your face come off?
for the rest, the first part was a bit boring, the event with Ben is obvious but I don't like his character, the usual cliché of the <removed> with the big dick.

I smiled at the phone texting part.

everything else is average
rating 6.5/10
I completely disagree about yours review and rating of the update, but same time everyone have own tastes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to see Victoria in need of money deciding to work at night is a sleazy mob bar, having to wear a slutty barmaid uniform, being groped and molested by mobsters and mob bosses. With the bosses she is forced to drink and take drugs to please her boss. The more corrupted she gets the more she loves her job and the sluttier she becomes. The mob boss turns her into a high-class whore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Ok found the ben scene, the phone scene and the party/poker setup, am I missing the preview one with her at her desk in the mask?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, I can reassure you and everyone else that no relationship will be forced on Victoria in the future and she will be able to choose which relationship she wants to be more or less involved in.
I realize that statistics may suggest that the only relationships to choose from are either David or Michael. In the beginning, when I started the game, it was supposed to be like that, and the game was supposed to be shorter. But as time goes on, I get more ideas and also get ideas from other people. Also, the game will definitely be more elaborate than I thought at the beginning. I'm also thinking about changing the stats to make them less confusing for new players. But this is not in the next update, but in the next ones.
Does that mean that a lesbian only/zero dicks path will be posible?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah this one is devolving fast for me, the last few updates were definitely not my cup of tea. I'm pretty sure there will be some big fans of this update if you love old man sex. Replaying through it feels like a much different game from the options in the beginning till now. Ah well, on to other things.
In the end these are Stories, just like in any story, you may not like the direction a story takes and you move on if it's really not your cup of tea at some point.

Take "The Walking Dead" for many of us it ws fine until Neegan showed up and killed quite a few cast members. I loved that show right up until they did that story Arc. The same with "Game of Thrones" it was awesome until the final season where it went completely off the rails for many.

These Stories are no different, if you aren't feeling it then, we hope you enjoyed your time here and good luck finding a VN that suits your tastes.

Reactions: knurd and Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes