4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
guys when I installed the mod and tried it combine with the 1.1.14 version it says app not installed:/
you install v1.1.0 in a fresh folder, then you copy v1.1.15 in the same folder and allow files to be overwritten
start the .exe and play ;)

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the mod! The scene replay gallery alone makes this one a staple, but i also like the tweaked UI.

Just idle curiosity: how did you manage to make a standalone mod just ~35% the size of the unmodded game? Lossy compression? (I'm a noob when it comes to the technical side of these things)

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the mod! The scene replay gallery alone makes this one a staple, but i also like the tweaked UI.

Just idle curiosity: how did you manage to make a standalone mod just ~35% the size of the unmodded game? Lossy compression? (I'm a noob when it comes to the technical side of these things)
yep, images are webp's now

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Aug 31 09:54:40 2018
so i got this error after merging the modded files with the original game as the earlier posts said to do, but can not run any of the versions. any fix to this?

Reactions: chesterseenes316

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Should i download 1.1 and 1.5 ? I dont u derstand please help
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Chibby\Desktop\DDD\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Aug 31 09:54:40 2018
so i got this error after merging the modded files with the original game as the earlier posts said to do, but can not run any of the versions. any fix to this?
this is a standalone mod, you install v1.1.0 in a fresh folder and then v1.1.15 in the same folder and allow to overwrite files
don't mix it with the orig. game or use save files from it

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
this is a standalone mod, you install v1.1.0 in a fresh folder and then v1.1.15 in the same folder and allow to overwrite files
don't mix it with the orig. game or use save files from it
yeah didn't see your patch and confused your mod as the patch for the original game, so thank you
also other than the gallery, what other difference does this mod entail because the opening scenes are different as the orignal has a threesome, but yours just has nicole like I remembered from the original game when I last played several months ago

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yeah didn't see your patch and confused your mod as the patch for the original game, so thank you
also other than the gallery, what other difference does this mod entail because the opening scenes are different as the orignal has a threesome, but yours just has nicole like I remembered from the original game when I last played several months ago
yep, the mod is an enhancement of v0.1.0 of the orig. game not the current v0.1.1
and for differences... read the changelog :eek:penedeyewink:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well this has to be the sleaziest game on here! Which is AWESOME, The animation physics Are a joy to watch!
It knocks most of its competitors out of the park! IMO A simple HUD that works flawlessly The "!" Icon is Spot on, Why don't other games use this technique, Whereas most games have you running around like a headless Chicken looking for the next quest?....What can i say about the models, Every character Is physically different And look Gorgeous! 10/10 This ticks all the right boxes... & Have a masterpiece on their hands

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@the66 really hope you will update your mod, I can't get beyond all the errors in the new version.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I restarted the game from the beginning and had 0 issues. But yeah i liked playing the modded version myself.
Currently I don't have the time to just restart games again, I have little enough time to play them as is.

And I figured if I have to restart it, I should try the modded version.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
um, atm i have big problems with my three eyes
but when i wake up from my induced coma, i might work on the mod

but honestly, don't expect something the next days :)

Reactions: Seriosha and botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
um, atm i have big problems with my three eyes
but when i wake up from my induced coma, i might work on the mod

but honestly, don't expect something the next days :)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes