locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmmm the patch from v0.1.0 that whas posted by @the66 worked like the charm. no more nicole room error and the icons in the city poped up when it had to be

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone mind giving me a short state of the game summary? Haven't played since the whole "Nicole starts dating the douche who assaulted her" nonsensical storyline. Did Nicole get euthanized for being an idiot? Does the douchebag get his comeuppance?

Reactions: Namco15

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone mind giving me a short state of the game summary? Haven't played since the whole "Nicole starts dating the douche who assaulted her" nonsensical storyline. Did Nicole get euthanized for being an idiot? Does the douchebag get his comeuppance?
You can get rid of him just follow the walkthrough unless you want to find out how all by yourself.

Reactions: Siddington

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Tickle her in the tv room.
Actually it's not perversity. It's depravity. Well the hint says raise depravity of Nicole to 50 and I don't actually know how much she have now. The last scene I got with her is I can barely see her boobs when she was exercising in the TV room. So what I have to do next. Please help me.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes