FrankJohnson

Sep 2, 2017
Hey! Have you ever tried writing code with a seeing eye dog? Its not as easy as it sounds, sparky! Plus, unless the dog is a Chihuahua they can't type for shit.
If he needed more time, he should have avoided saying that the updated would have been released soon, but since people are tired af to all these delays, he had to say something in order to keep ppl quiet and hoping.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
If he needed more time, he should have avoided saying that the updated would have been released soon, but since people are tired af to all these delays, he had to say something in order to keep ppl quiet and hoping.
Don't you know? He has it all done. Now its just a matter of time for the dog to finish typing classes!

Reactions: FrankJohnson

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I hope he c'back soon.
Im not holding my breath on that. One of two things is going to happen with this game in the coming weeks:
1) No updates from the dev
2) A small, crappy update that no one is happy about
Its a shame - I really liked this game and was a patron for a while, but Im glad I jumped ship when I did. But this guy has disappointed us time and time again.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I know! Let's all hold our breath til it's out. Starting...now.
No, no, no! Wrong way! We don't go bed before it's released! Bring In The Espresso Barrels!

Well, have to hope Marvel now really gets something out. VoF has something different in it. And it would be a fucking shame if it is Abandoned...

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
No, no, no! Wrong way! We don't go bed before it's released! Bring In The Espresso Barrels!

Well, have to hope Marvel now really gets something out. VoF has something different in it. And it would be a fucking shame if it is Abandoned...
The game just kinda sucks you in. Oh shit, everythings getting all fuzzy...

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
News
Patrons only
Aug 28 at 3:43am
Guys, sorry for the delay. Things almost never go as planned... I picked a bad time to return to Patreon). I'll try to release today... Anyway, I will not go to bed until I release a new version.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
News
Patrons only
Aug 28 at 3:43am
Guys, sorry for the delay. Things almost never go as planned... I picked a bad time to return to Patreon). I'll try to release today... Anyway, I will not go to bed until I release a new version.
@Glorious Cat was faster this time :p :

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Next on 'As the Family Turns':
Sorry, guys. I was so tired I deleted the wrong directory and deleted all the work I'd done since last January. I'll try to get something out for you in the next couple of days.
Priceless!! LOL

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes